Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | what were your first forum posts like?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Lots of questions and cringe
Lots of questions and cringe
My Socials
xwB9bSB.png6khVAbB.gif6Ih9zpY.pngTQeV2rb.png 2g77a1u.pngu7aSN3D.png0LVcGsI.png
wx97r8g.pngbisexual_by_agent_pits-d88d9bm.pngfemale_by_agent_pits-d8ebynk.png she_her_by_agent_pits-d88i5w4.png
awkward and embarrassing.
awkward and embarrassing.
so many exclamation points.....i actually capitalized stuff properly back them lmao

also liberal use of the ^^ :D :) emojis

the good thing is, looking thru old posts, i found an old image of one of my rats that i didnt have saved haha
so many exclamation points.....i actually capitalized stuff properly back them lmao

also liberal use of the ^^ :D :) emojis

the good thing is, looking thru old posts, i found an old image of one of my rats that i didnt have saved haha
tumblr_inline_qf7d4iYTRP1s3p7hf_500.png
I'd like to think my posts changed a bit? Back when I started FR, when I was like in pretty young teens, I was basically a lesbian neckbeard, lots of g'days and mates and hums and me trying to sound, ahem, charming. I also said heh a lot? Like now I only use haha as filler or in awkward moments lol.

ugh, caps and too many exclamation marks, oh god it's so bad. I think I was trying to be quirky? That was 3 years ago, I seriously hope it seems like I matured...
I'd like to think my posts changed a bit? Back when I started FR, when I was like in pretty young teens, I was basically a lesbian neckbeard, lots of g'days and mates and hums and me trying to sound, ahem, charming. I also said heh a lot? Like now I only use haha as filler or in awkward moments lol.

ugh, caps and too many exclamation marks, oh god it's so bad. I think I was trying to be quirky? That was 3 years ago, I seriously hope it seems like I matured...
ljGEvKm.png
I was in the forum games 24/7 and made 50+ posts each day. It was mostly just normal posts, nothing really changed, but I guess I did change a bit.
I was in the forum games 24/7 and made 50+ posts each day. It was mostly just normal posts, nothing really changed, but I guess I did change a bit.
Hey yall I'm back!
my first of 3 posts was asking how to convert food items to food points. Another was on the topic of breeding pairs and their ages, the third was a dragon sale post

edit: i took "forum posts" to mean the threads that i myself started, i've added on to many but i didnt start that until a year before now
my first of 3 posts was asking how to convert food items to food points. Another was on the topic of breeding pairs and their ages, the third was a dragon sale post

edit: i took "forum posts" to mean the threads that i myself started, i've added on to many but i didnt start that until a year before now
currently bored | wlw she/her
0lSM1SJ.png
[quote name="malark" date="2020-04-08 23:12:44" ] looking at my old posts like [img]https://imgur.com/fTTWrbW.png[/img] [/quote]
malark wrote on 2020-04-08 23:12:44:
looking at my old posts like

fTTWrbW.png
hey im ilo ! remember to always take a break and drink some water
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9