Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Would you buy it?
1 2 3 4 5
You have no idea who you're talking to. I'd buy it in a heartbeat.
You have no idea who you're talking to. I'd buy it in a heartbeat.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
nope. it was getting into way on mobile, and I hate new update on mobile immidiately removed it. just nope lol
it was also meh april fools in my opinion (previous two were much more fun, tho amazing this year it was done with something that no one cared about... tho I am still salty it wasn't really well planned for mobile too until users started bringing it up lol), and... lines just got super boring quickly for me. if it was real thing, there better be updates that add new lines - same is with Tomo, answering her questions got boring as I get same 20 questions. if waystone cycled same sentences over and over... nah. bad
nope. it was getting into way on mobile, and I hate new update on mobile immidiately removed it. just nope lol
it was also meh april fools in my opinion (previous two were much more fun, tho amazing this year it was done with something that no one cared about... tho I am still salty it wasn't really well planned for mobile too until users started bringing it up lol), and... lines just got super boring quickly for me. if it was real thing, there better be updates that add new lines - same is with Tomo, answering her questions got boring as I get same 20 questions. if waystone cycled same sentences over and over... nah. bad
WIhgWqV.pngyeetWr77RAu.png

yeet
you
see
mE
wHy

yeet hYZxkBA.gif
No, but I'm sure somebody would like the novelty of it. I think it would be nice if it's dialogue was expanded every now and then to keep things fresh. I also think it would be cool if it would have reminders like 'the -- festival is starting today!" Or even have it hint at/start to foreshadow lore events.

Use it's vast knowledge to expand the world building of FR just a bit like item descriptions do. Or throw around catty gossip about the deties, since they themselves don't really speak much in character on the forums anymore.
No, but I'm sure somebody would like the novelty of it. I think it would be nice if it's dialogue was expanded every now and then to keep things fresh. I also think it would be cool if it would have reminders like 'the -- festival is starting today!" Or even have it hint at/start to foreshadow lore events.

Use it's vast knowledge to expand the world building of FR just a bit like item descriptions do. Or throw around catty gossip about the deties, since they themselves don't really speak much in character on the forums anymore.
Buying Food UMAs
Nah. It was cute, but I can see it getting distracting after a while. Glad its memory lives on in the form of the new fams, though.
Nah. It was cute, but I can see it getting distracting after a while. Glad its memory lives on in the form of the new fams, though.
Absolutely
Absolutely
Yes. I love the Waystone and how much they remind me of Clippy. I miss my friend...

Edit: okay you know what? FR should sell little novelty Which Waystones that are magnetic so you can pull it apart and reassemble it, or stick it on the fridge.
Yes. I love the Waystone and how much they remind me of Clippy. I miss my friend...

Edit: okay you know what? FR should sell little novelty Which Waystones that are magnetic so you can pull it apart and reassemble it, or stick it on the fridge.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Next April Fool's needs to replace coli enemies with giant symbols relating to their element.
Next April Fool's needs to replace coli enemies with giant symbols relating to their element.
FfsFHyt.png
I don't think I would be able to buy that if it was with actual money, except I would get the pro edition if it was possible with FR treasure or something else on here.
I don't think I would be able to buy that if it was with actual money, except I would get the pro edition if it was possible with FR treasure or something else on here.
gziv3Ja.pnged1cxgE.pngQUIpVFE.pngoouioVf.pngmlHpBMC.png
Currently on a semi-hiatus, still online frequently.
Hyperfixated on history, science, comics, and the transformers franchise.
no. i dont ever use the waystone lol
no. i dont ever use the waystone lol
ytkEBod.pngll0CfnD.png510b8a63d40dc52d20b17daf90107ad8a80d4b80.png
i liked it for the moment, and i love the new familiars, but uh, no, i don't pay for things that aren't things i can eat.
i liked it for the moment, and i love the new familiars, but uh, no, i don't pay for things that aren't things i can eat.
OuDych9.png
1 2 3 4 5