Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Stuff The Waystone Says
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 24 25
Here's all I could find for now. "Scribbles is the trading post's[b] Higher or Lower tournament champion [/b]three years running." "? Some day my trade will come! ?" "Just remember: at the [b]Trading Post[/b], you'll find[b] crossing roads[/b], but at the [b]Crossroads[/b] you'll find trades. See? Simple!" "Just 5 more[b] Eliminates[/b] to go and Crim will [i]finally[/i]… actually, don't worry about it." "We are all made of magic stuff." "whichwaystonepro.exe has performed an illegal operation and must be shut down. If problems persist, please contact <null>." "[img]https://flightrising.com/images/layout/waystone/hourglass.gif[/img]" "Directive?" "Incoming message from the Big Giant Head." "Buffering... please wait." "Imagine what our clans would be like if each of us offered, as a matter of course, just one kind word to another dragon." "As I experience certain sensory input patterns, my mental pathways become accustomed to them. The input is eventually anticipated, and even missed when absent." "Dragons hang in the sky much the same way that bricks don't." [u]Fiona's Fantastic Familiars[/u] "Are you ready? To use Fiona's words, some of these friends are a little "crankier" than the others." "[b]Prudence[/b] is my favorite, but don't tell the others I said that!" "Even though I'm not one of [b]Fiona's daily familiars[/b], I'll gladly accept flattery anyway." "Don't let[b] Fiona[/b] know I'm here. She's been trying to add me to her menagerie for [i]years[/i]." "That noggle[b] loves[/b] riding in Fiona’s cart. Why did you stop pulling? Never stop pulling." [u]Nesting Grounds[/u] "[b]Hatch day[/b] is [b]best day[/b]." "Hatchlings grow up so fast…" [u]Gathering[/u] "They were out all day and came back with one beetle? But they look so proud that I can’t really stay angry." "I should be focusing on foraging, but, what if… egg?" "Many years ago, there was a terrible chess player that would travel around Sornieth in search of a sufficiently bad opponent. To this day you can find chess pieces left from their board-flipping frustration." [u]Roundsey's Raffle Roulette[/u] "I don't actually enter the raffles, I just like watching the [b]ticket counter[/b] move." [u]Pinkerton's Plundered Pile[/u] "If Pinkerton doesn't get rid of that fish soon, nobody's going to want anything from his pile." "Pinkerton doesn't need to sneak items out of his cluttered lair. Crim's packed it so full that he can just grab what tumbles out after the occasional avalanche." [u]Crossroads[/u] "A[b] trade in claw[/b] is worth [b]two still pending.[/b]" "I may not have [i]items[/i], [i]dragons [/i]or [i]currency[/i], but I have lots of [b]gumption[/b] and a desire to [b]haggle.[/b]"
Here's all I could find for now.

"Scribbles is the trading post's Higher or Lower tournament champion three years running."
"? Some day my trade will come! ?"
"Just remember: at the Trading Post, you'll find crossing roads, but at the Crossroads you'll find trades. See? Simple!"
"Just 5 more Eliminates to go and Crim will finally… actually, don't worry about it."
"We are all made of magic stuff."
"whichwaystonepro.exe has performed an illegal operation and must be shut down. If problems persist, please contact <null>."
"hourglass.gif"
"Directive?"
"Incoming message from the Big Giant Head."
"Buffering... please wait."
"Imagine what our clans would be like if each of us offered, as a matter of course, just one kind word to another dragon."
"As I experience certain sensory input patterns, my mental pathways become accustomed to them. The input is eventually anticipated, and even missed when absent."
"Dragons hang in the sky much the same way that bricks don't."

Fiona's Fantastic Familiars
"Are you ready? To use Fiona's words, some of these friends are a little "crankier" than the others."
"Prudence is my favorite, but don't tell the others I said that!"
"Even though I'm not one of Fiona's daily familiars, I'll gladly accept flattery anyway."
"Don't let Fiona know I'm here. She's been trying to add me to her menagerie for years."
"That noggle loves riding in Fiona’s cart. Why did you stop pulling? Never stop pulling."

Nesting Grounds
"Hatch day is best day."
"Hatchlings grow up so fast…"

Gathering
"They were out all day and came back with one beetle? But they look so proud that I can’t really stay angry."
"I should be focusing on foraging, but, what if… egg?"
"Many years ago, there was a terrible chess player that would travel around Sornieth in search of a sufficiently bad opponent. To this day you can find chess pieces left from their board-flipping frustration."

Roundsey's Raffle Roulette
"I don't actually enter the raffles, I just like watching the ticket counter move."

Pinkerton's Plundered Pile
"If Pinkerton doesn't get rid of that fish soon, nobody's going to want anything from his pile."
"Pinkerton doesn't need to sneak items out of his cluttered lair. Crim's packed it so full that he can just grab what tumbles out after the occasional avalanche."

Crossroads
"A trade in claw is worth two still pending."
"I may not have items, dragons or currency, but I have lots of gumption and a desire to haggle."
LF:
Skin: Euphorbia
flower_fox_signature.png
I've come across this twice now on random pages, with a blue screen and white text in his speech box: whichwaystonepro.exe has performed an illegal operation and must be shut down. If problems persist, please contact <null>.
I've come across this twice now on random pages, with a blue screen and white text in his speech box: whichwaystonepro.exe has performed an illegal operation and must be shut down. If problems persist, please contact <null>.
image.pnglMoMteR.pngimage.png
@CirrusAscending thanks! i'm glade i manage to be helpful, even just a bit. Just after searching for new stuff the waystone told me: "What are you doing?" i think it knows that i'm trying to make fun of them, whoops [emoji=spiral tongue size=1] also i hope you won't drown in all those quotes, there is so many of them....good luck !!!
@CirrusAscending thanks! i'm glade i manage to be helpful, even just a bit.

Just after searching for new stuff the waystone told me: "What are you doing?"

i think it knows that i'm trying to make fun of them, whoops

also i hope you won't drown in all those quotes, there is so many of them....good luck !!!
neutralh5.png
can we keep them? please??
can we keep them? please??
SURlPKu.png
[quote name="taniquetil" date="2020-04-01 06:27:08" ] Artifracture: "Who's that minstrel with the strange looking guitar? And why does they only show up when I complete a level?" [sic] [/quote] :|a [url=https://misplacedflight.tumblr.com/post/129136036445/artifracture-is-100-more-hilarious-if-you-imagine][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/736e91bf6079de49984ecc1474c2b2df/tumblr_nupo30Nd3q1tl26uoo1_1280.png[/img][/url]
taniquetil wrote on 2020-04-01 06:27:08:
Artifracture: "Who's that minstrel with the strange looking guitar? And why does they only show up when I complete a level?" [sic]

:|a

tumblr_nupo30Nd3q1tl26uoo1_1280.png
4QFtgPW.png
Got this twice so far XD

whichwaystonepro.exe has performed an illegal operation and must be shut down. If problems persist, please contact <null>.
Got this twice so far XD

whichwaystonepro.exe has performed an illegal operation and must be shut down. If problems persist, please contact <null>.
Cinus_small.png
I know this is already reported, but there's no gif yet soooo [img]https://i.imgur.com/cIsA6DL.gif[/img]
I know this is already reported, but there's no gif yet soooo

cIsA6DL.gif
v0bd3FH.png
Cuteness attack in

3…
2…
1…

GO!
[Go leads you to a random hatchling]

That's one of my favorite gene combos!

I foresee that my offspring will share my chiseled features.
Cuteness attack in

3…
2…
1…

GO!
[Go leads you to a random hatchling]

That's one of my favorite gene combos!

I foresee that my offspring will share my chiseled features.
tumblr_inline_nbax4xlrxv1qg78ij.png 1YSPZnA.png
General:
"What are you doing?"
"Cannot locate printer."

Lair:
"The perfect number of dragons is "one more"."
"Those two troublemakers really need to be moved to separate pages. You know the ones I'm talking about."
"Why do fae take up the same amount of lair space as guardians? They're very territorial."

Hibernal Den:

"A little creature with furry feet tried to steal from these sleeping dragons. It didn't end well for him."
"SHHHH! You'll wake them up!"
"Not all dragons in a Den actually sleep. Many of them use the quiet time to catch up on reading or knitting."

Nesting Grounds:
"Hatch day is best day."
"An empty nest is a lonely nest."

Dom page:
"Always support the underdog. I’m a sucker for last-second reversals."

Fairgrounds page:
"whichwaystonepro.exe has performed an illegal operation and must be shut down. If problems persist, please contact <null>."
"It’s good to be curious about many things."

Coliseum page:
"If we run into a Goldenbeast, my plan is to play dead and hope it doesn’t use me as a scratching post."
"My usefulness as a party member is limited to being chucked at the enemy."
"Hang in there!"

Hoard:
"Where’d that come from?"
"I collect full stacks of Charged Duneberries. I don’t know why, but they do make for some great lighting."
"Hoard management tip: keep the food items that eat each other in separate sections."

Bestiary:

"That Molten Wartoad is giving me a worrying look. Does it look hungry to you?"
"I have a recurring nightmare about Stone Borers…"
"If you ever try to strike up a conversation with an attractive bolder, make sure they're not actually a Rockback Charger first. That was a bit embarrassing…"
General:
"What are you doing?"
"Cannot locate printer."

Lair:
"The perfect number of dragons is "one more"."
"Those two troublemakers really need to be moved to separate pages. You know the ones I'm talking about."
"Why do fae take up the same amount of lair space as guardians? They're very territorial."

Hibernal Den:

"A little creature with furry feet tried to steal from these sleeping dragons. It didn't end well for him."
"SHHHH! You'll wake them up!"
"Not all dragons in a Den actually sleep. Many of them use the quiet time to catch up on reading or knitting."

Nesting Grounds:
"Hatch day is best day."
"An empty nest is a lonely nest."

Dom page:
"Always support the underdog. I’m a sucker for last-second reversals."

Fairgrounds page:
"It’s good to be curious about many things."

Coliseum page:
"If we run into a Goldenbeast, my plan is to play dead and hope it doesn’t use me as a scratching post."
"My usefulness as a party member is limited to being chucked at the enemy."
"Hang in there!"

Hoard:
"Where’d that come from?"
"I collect full stacks of Charged Duneberries. I don’t know why, but they do make for some great lighting."
"Hoard management tip: keep the food items that eat each other in separate sections."

Bestiary:

"That Molten Wartoad is giving me a worrying look. Does it look hungry to you?"
"I have a recurring nightmare about Stone Borers…"
"If you ever try to strike up a conversation with an attractive bolder, make sure they're not actually a Rockback Charger first. That was a bit embarrassing…"
vkXTSNP.png ##

- FR+10
- wishlist
"Are you ready? To use Fiona's words, some of these friends are a little "crankier" than the others."
hVHlIic.png "Another donut! Extra sprinkles!" - Spike, The Best Night Ever (My Little Pony Season 1, Episode 26)
She/Her/Any - Loves:
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 24 25