Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Stuff The Waystone Says
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 24 25
Apparently, we are. Everything up to this post has been added, and I REALLY need to sleep now.
Apparently, we are. Everything up to this post has been added, and I REALLY need to sleep now.
nudX0O8.png

Please click these little guys, it takes way too long to hatch them.
At Baldwin (since I didn't see any):

Glass beakers are stackable, but not for long—Oops!
At Baldwin (since I didn't see any):

Glass beakers are stackable, but not for long—Oops!
bQXuoer.pngAiaAKNt.png FR time +9
[quote name="BirdBagel" date="2020-04-01 06:08:45" ] "I’m sorry, Dave. I’m afraid I can’t do that." It took me to an error page and said this. Who's Dave. [/quote] Ahh! A 2001: A Space Odyssey reference! Love me a good Hal 9000 callback :)
BirdBagel wrote on 2020-04-01 06:08:45:
"I’m sorry, Dave. I’m afraid I can’t do that." It took me to an error page and said this. Who's Dave.
Ahh! A 2001: A Space Odyssey reference! Love me a good Hal 9000 callback :)
H5oS9j0.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/aYoU4Nn.jpg[/img] This
aYoU4Nn.jpg
This
dino-child-water-pixel.gif
One more I found at Fiona:
"It's said that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, but when it comes to radioactive slimes, I wouldn't advise it."
One more I found at Fiona:
"It's said that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, but when it comes to radioactive slimes, I wouldn't advise it."
hVHlIic.png "Another donut! Extra sprinkles!" - Spike, The Best Night Ever (My Little Pony Season 1, Episode 26)
She/Her/Any - Loves:
NOTE: The "one kind word" quote actually seems to be a general one, as I haven't been on Dragon Search all day and I've gotten it a couple times in the Trading Post!

Swipp's: "Tripp actually does want to make that sale, she's just practicing her hard sell technique."

Listing Auctions: "Augment stones don't work on Waystones, so I'm selling my collection once I've settled on a price."

Coli: "My usefulness as a party member is limited to being chucked at the enemy."
"Hang in there!"
NOTE: The "one kind word" quote actually seems to be a general one, as I haven't been on Dragon Search all day and I've gotten it a couple times in the Trading Post!

Swipp's: "Tripp actually does want to make that sale, she's just practicing her hard sell technique."

Listing Auctions: "Augment stones don't work on Waystones, so I'm selling my collection once I've settled on a price."

Coli: "My usefulness as a party member is limited to being chucked at the enemy."
"Hang in there!"
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png84.png
Here's the moving version of the hourglass! [img]https://flightrising.com/images/layout/waystone/hourglass.gif[/img]
Here's the moving version of the hourglass!
hourglass.gif
(While in Coli): My usefulness as a party member consists of being chucked at the enemy.
(While in Coli): My usefulness as a party member consists of being chucked at the enemy.
Waystone2.giftihutbH.pngnk0fJDk.pngrnj5WRD.pngWaystone1.gif ZhWd0U3.png
[/center]
In the Marketplace:

"It doesn’t matter what the item is. When I see "1 left", I smash that buy button!"
In the Marketplace:

"It doesn’t matter what the item is. When I see "1 left", I smash that buy button!"
forum%20banner%201.png forum%20banner%20extra.png forum%20banner%202.png
"I call this one [i]precious.[/i]" "Careful with that!" "I have big plans for this! No, I can't tell you... yet." From the vault [img]https://i.imgur.com/9NwoF0s.png[/img] A broken image in the media section. Probably the hourglass and opening it in a new tab took me to an error page.
"I call this one precious."
"Careful with that!"
"I have big plans for this! No, I can't tell you... yet."

From the vault

9NwoF0s.png
A broken image in the media section. Probably the hourglass and opening it in a new tab took me to an error page.
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 24 25