Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Today I learned that I'm too much
1 2 3 4
@Natron

I know that feeling all too well, my friend!
@Natron

I know that feeling all too well, my friend!
Heart.gif
if I can only have a sprinkle of that sjxksndks I wanna sit down and do lore and work on stuff but my mind is "nah start new project" "nah just watch video more than you draw" "nahhh just scroll thru site and pretend you will research later" like brain please I am trying to do stuff and I wanna know skdndkfm

I sometimes feel I think more of lore for my dragons (and now I am planing to join Lioden and I am already having plans, LIKE HOLD UP), bjt then. it makes me experiment with stuff - esp when I will start doing map, gotta learn how it is done - and then get better for... "more serious" stuff I am doing haha. and it is fun, it makes me happy, so I don't care how much thoughts goes into FR hah
if I can only have a sprinkle of that sjxksndks I wanna sit down and do lore and work on stuff but my mind is "nah start new project" "nah just watch video more than you draw" "nahhh just scroll thru site and pretend you will research later" like brain please I am trying to do stuff and I wanna know skdndkfm

I sometimes feel I think more of lore for my dragons (and now I am planing to join Lioden and I am already having plans, LIKE HOLD UP), bjt then. it makes me experiment with stuff - esp when I will start doing map, gotta learn how it is done - and then get better for... "more serious" stuff I am doing haha. and it is fun, it makes me happy, so I don't care how much thoughts goes into FR hah
WIhgWqV.pngyeetWr77RAu.png

yeet
you
see
mE
wHy

yeet hYZxkBA.gif
Me with my OC lore tbh
Me with my OC lore tbh
8XWXOvB.png still a wip aha Yr0dYV1.png
This is me with my drawing projects. All that effort you put into this game is amazing. Seriously, great job!
This is me with my drawing projects. All that effort you put into this game is amazing. Seriously, great job!
@natron how did you get photos of the inside of my brain?
@natron how did you get photos of the inside of my brain?
......................................... tumblr-pa5yx1-Ks-ZM1tecpo4o1-100.png ...
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
wishlistloreaccentsart
familiar collector • fr +8 • pears!
@valrunie proKarstination will be the end of us, I swear. I feel you too much on that, I just always end up scrolling through the forums or similar @reliquiaen this is how [img]https://i.imgur.com/MQj4bYL.png[/img]
@valrunie proKarstination will be the end of us, I swear. I feel you too much on that, I just always end up scrolling through the forums or similar

@reliquiaen this is how

MQj4bYL.png
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
I just somehow completely unconsciously made two Jojokes in one single post, what is wrong with me
I just somehow completely unconsciously made two Jojokes in one single post, what is wrong with me
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Help me with mine I have like ideas for lore n stuff but don't have time to do it *rolls*

Help me with mine I have like ideas for lore n stuff but don't have time to do it *rolls*

64058300.png Primal Raffle tumblr_inline_npfz88v9B31sna6h0_100.png Tyche's free stuff (Dibs)

30+ pair ping list
tumblr_pv1sz5SwY01ta9vl4o3_r1_250.png
We Eat: z2dDpDT.gifzKcvJhj.gif
Op listen, that's amazing and lovely and just looking at it all makes my researcher heart just explode. It's all a clusterheck of love for your dragons and that is truly wonderful. Looking at the images you posted is honestly a trip, but in a really good way.

I genuinely could never compare to such intricacies of lore and attention. I can see you truly live up to the lightning flight standard of spreadsheets, meticulous organization and careful cultivation of information for your dragons.

Looking at it makes me weep tears of joy, for such a collection of knowledge for the purposes of providing character and emotion to convey what you want your dragons to convey properly.

Your want to strive is visible and your efforts are noticed, and truly, it is they that make me wish to say that I may be in love with you. It is such valiant work that makes me wish to write a ballad in your honor, to express my affections for such trial and toil.

May my words be heard, my genuine joy of looking at the images above be conveyed, and my speech of nearly entirely thesaurus'd words so it doesn't sound repetitive be well received. I send my wellest of wishes for your work to keep on going and for your expanse of bookmarks and word documents to flourish :)
Op listen, that's amazing and lovely and just looking at it all makes my researcher heart just explode. It's all a clusterheck of love for your dragons and that is truly wonderful. Looking at the images you posted is honestly a trip, but in a really good way.

I genuinely could never compare to such intricacies of lore and attention. I can see you truly live up to the lightning flight standard of spreadsheets, meticulous organization and careful cultivation of information for your dragons.

Looking at it makes me weep tears of joy, for such a collection of knowledge for the purposes of providing character and emotion to convey what you want your dragons to convey properly.

Your want to strive is visible and your efforts are noticed, and truly, it is they that make me wish to say that I may be in love with you. It is such valiant work that makes me wish to write a ballad in your honor, to express my affections for such trial and toil.

May my words be heard, my genuine joy of looking at the images above be conveyed, and my speech of nearly entirely thesaurus'd words so it doesn't sound repetitive be well received. I send my wellest of wishes for your work to keep on going and for your expanse of bookmarks and word documents to flourish :)
77ec1a36661e11a40962b415b0b10b4babdc0c65.png
@/kataracts that just might be the most beautiful and kindest thing anyone has ever said to me, I'm weeping and blushing, ily ♥ [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/556096483720560650/651783452831776788/78367551_758217324587649_528786726986973184_n.jpg[/img] I don't know why but I have always been so obsessive over every single tiny little detail of anything I do, and it usually takes me a lot of time to get things done fast because my mind always has 17 different tabs open and I cannot concentrate for the love of me, (just a few days ago in a span of less than an hour I got distracted 6 times and started working on 7 different things randomly) but once I get hyperfixated on one thing, I can disappear and lose track of time for a solid 9 hours straight. Apparently, those might be ADHD symptoms but I need to get that checked out first. At least that would explain why I couldn't concentrate at school whatsoever and why it takes me more than 2 hours to fall asleep..... But seriously, I don't think anything can come up to this level of kindness, thank you so much, you said that so well ♥♥ I just really love treating my dragons as real people, and according to my theory, they are real somewhere, so that just encourages me to do more. That's why I'm so obsessed with keeping everything realistic, ik that can be straining and odd but when I'm talking about my lair, I'm talking about the Real Thing™ It makes me connect to them more, they might be strange and non-conventional but I love them and that's all that matters to me. I am always so happy to hear about other people who love doing research and put their heart and souls into creating something new, that makes me feel so warm. It is super fascinating how somehow, in the end, the flight that the user chooses in the very end tends to be the one that resonates the most with their deep, inner characteristics. I noticed that people of Lightning really are down for science and tend to be very analytical, people of Light tend to be emotional, optimistic and love complex or unique designs (the Too Much gene), people of Water are usually very laidback, calming and really good with words, people of Earth tend to be distant at first but very warm and welcoming once you get to know them, etc. I'm not saying that this stands for literally everyone but some patterns really are there. Also, HOLY HERU, how are we not friends yet!! Goodness, your ladies Vitra, Token and Katherine are absolutely gorgeous
@/kataracts that just might be the most beautiful and kindest thing anyone has ever said to me, I'm weeping and blushing, ily ♥

78367551_758217324587649_528786726986973184_n.jpg

I don't know why but I have always been so obsessive over every single tiny little detail of anything I do, and it usually takes me a lot of time to get things done fast because my mind always has 17 different tabs open and I cannot concentrate for the love of me, (just a few days ago in a span of less than an hour I got distracted 6 times and started working on 7 different things randomly) but once I get hyperfixated on one thing, I can disappear and lose track of time for a solid 9 hours straight. Apparently, those might be ADHD symptoms but I need to get that checked out first. At least that would explain why I couldn't concentrate at school whatsoever and why it takes me more than 2 hours to fall asleep.....

But seriously, I don't think anything can come up to this level of kindness, thank you so much, you said that so well ♥♥ I just really love treating my dragons as real people, and according to my theory, they are real somewhere, so that just encourages me to do more. That's why I'm so obsessed with keeping everything realistic, ik that can be straining and odd but when I'm talking about my lair, I'm talking about the Real Thing™
It makes me connect to them more, they might be strange and non-conventional but I love them and that's all that matters to me.

I am always so happy to hear about other people who love doing research and put their heart and souls into creating something new, that makes me feel so warm. It is super fascinating how somehow, in the end, the flight that the user chooses in the very end tends to be the one that resonates the most with their deep, inner characteristics. I noticed that people of Lightning really are down for science and tend to be very analytical, people of Light tend to be emotional, optimistic and love complex or unique designs (the Too Much gene), people of Water are usually very laidback, calming and really good with words, people of Earth tend to be distant at first but very warm and welcoming once you get to know them, etc. I'm not saying that this stands for literally everyone but some patterns really are there.

Also, HOLY HERU, how are we not friends yet!! Goodness, your ladies Vitra, Token and Katherine are absolutely gorgeous
1 2 3 4