Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Today I learned that I'm too much
1 2 3 4
[quote name="DilsDoes" date="2020-03-30 17:13:54" ] [quote name="Natron" date="2020-03-30 17:06:15" ] @/palarian yesterday I spent 6 hours writing a species preview on a Nightmare species (horse) and fell asleep at 10 am. I don't think I'm ever okay [/quote] you fascinate and amaze me, and yet, i am you. the several egyptology dictionaries are such a mood, and i can tell just from a glance the amount of thought and nuance you likely put into the references and allusions you make to mythology. honestly? we stan. [/quote] I very much appreciate this UwU ♥ and you are completely correct, there will be (((more)))
DilsDoes wrote on 2020-03-30 17:13:54:
Natron wrote on 2020-03-30 17:06:15:
@/palarian yesterday I spent 6 hours writing a species preview on a Nightmare species (horse) and fell asleep at 10 am. I don't think I'm ever okay
you fascinate and amaze me, and yet, i am you. the several egyptology dictionaries are such a mood, and i can tell just from a glance the amount of thought and nuance you likely put into the references and allusions you make to mythology. honestly? we stan.

I very much appreciate this UwU ♥ and you are completely correct, there will be (((more)))
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
*cries in ADHD*
*cries in ADHD*
23863.png23863.png23863.png23863.png23863.png
Damn
R/madlad
Damn
R/madlad
06xk8gV.png
XrUXyrn.gifse5O2Tt.gifpxx5HPD.gif
Believe me, darling
The stars were made for falling
@voidbeast I've been trying to sleep for 2.5 hours and I am so exhausted but I have to admit that your comment about Kars made me laugh so hard I almost suffocated. At least I'm awake now.

hey.......... that's what self-inserting is for, ain't it. If I'm not gonna turn myself into a reality-jumping eldritch monstrosity and add myself to the story AS WELL, then what's the point.
@voidbeast I've been trying to sleep for 2.5 hours and I am so exhausted but I have to admit that your comment about Kars made me laugh so hard I almost suffocated. At least I'm awake now.

hey.......... that's what self-inserting is for, ain't it. If I'm not gonna turn myself into a reality-jumping eldritch monstrosity and add myself to the story AS WELL, then what's the point.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
I’ve looked through your lair many times but golly gee I had NO idea this was all lurking behind that... are you a god
Seriously this makes my brain hurt but I love your dedication towards this weird dragon site in the corner of the internet. Because hey I’d be you if I could. At least the organizational part.
I’ve looked through your lair many times but golly gee I had NO idea this was all lurking behind that... are you a god
Seriously this makes my brain hurt but I love your dedication towards this weird dragon site in the corner of the internet. Because hey I’d be you if I could. At least the organizational part.
Ot3Ahks.jpg
Yesssssssssss you're my spirit animal

I have so many lore ideas and stuff but I'm much too lazy to write it all down and I admire you for your commitment honestly xD
Yesssssssssss you're my spirit animal

I have so many lore ideas and stuff but I'm much too lazy to write it all down and I admire you for your commitment honestly xD
VGxuHXT.png
You are literally this meme [center][img]https://i.imgflip.com/1j1pyb.jpg[/img][/center] [i]Please[/i] give me your motivation. I've got so many loreless dragons. ;_;
You are literally this meme
1j1pyb.jpg

Please give me your motivation. I've got so many loreless dragons. ;_;
Heart.gif
[quote name="@BirdBagel" date="2020-03-30 19:56:13" ] are you a god [/quote] [i][b]soon...[/b][/i] and @heart MOOD. Do you have any idea what I could have accomplished by now if I didn't proKarstinate at least twice every single day? The things I could have completed by now...I'm a disgrace.
@BirdBagel wrote on 2020-03-30 19:56:13:
are you a god

soon...

and @heart MOOD. Do you have any idea what I could have accomplished by now if I didn't proKarstinate at least twice every single day? The things I could have completed by now...I'm a disgrace.
@Natron

*looks at your lair filled with perfectly decorated dragons and rich lore*
Like, an entire novel? xD
@Natron

*looks at your lair filled with perfectly decorated dragons and rich lore*
Like, an entire novel? xD
Heart.gif
@heart *sweats nervously*

You know what? I wouldn't be surprised. Most importantly, if I wasn't crippled by anxiety, I would have learned how to properly paint, make digital 3d models, code and make games by now. I just really need some sort push and an experienced friend who'd be able to help me in person. I have the right friend for that but he's got a life of his own and he's helped me so many times in the past that I just can't ask for something like that hjhghgj
@heart *sweats nervously*

You know what? I wouldn't be surprised. Most importantly, if I wasn't crippled by anxiety, I would have learned how to properly paint, make digital 3d models, code and make games by now. I just really need some sort push and an experienced friend who'd be able to help me in person. I have the right friend for that but he's got a life of his own and he's helped me so many times in the past that I just can't ask for something like that hjhghgj
1 2 3 4