Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Developer Stream Discussion Thread
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 87 88
I love this guy, the hair is amazing! So neat!
I love this guy, the hair is amazing! So neat!
60218142.png
looks like a kelpie
looks like a kelpie
I love it! What element do you think it's gonna be? It kinda looks like either Water or Plague to me..
I love it! What element do you think it's gonna be? It kinda looks like either Water or Plague to me..
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
@ everyone saying it's not fitting for an ancient: it's still early in development and we haven't even seen the genes yet, which are part of what makes ancients different from modern. for all we know the genes are gonna add like 10 heads and a million spikes.

i for one love this new friend and am already planning on how to make the mane sparkle. you know i gotta do it to em
@ everyone saying it's not fitting for an ancient: it's still early in development and we haven't even seen the genes yet, which are part of what makes ancients different from modern. for all we know the genes are gonna add like 10 heads and a million spikes.

i for one love this new friend and am already planning on how to make the mane sparkle. you know i gotta do it to em
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
Didn't they state that they kept this one more standard because they didn't want to lock a more wild and out there ancient behind the gem market place? Unless I'm remembering the wording wrong, but I think there was a legit reason why this one was going to be less wyldin'...

IDK I think they're pretty cool so far! Nothing amazing or groundbreaking, but I like the manes(I'm also a sucker for Pearlcatchers so I'm biased as heck LOL, I can see where a lot of people would be disappointed with this, you're opinion is valid!)
Didn't they state that they kept this one more standard because they didn't want to lock a more wild and out there ancient behind the gem market place? Unless I'm remembering the wording wrong, but I think there was a legit reason why this one was going to be less wyldin'...

IDK I think they're pretty cool so far! Nothing amazing or groundbreaking, but I like the manes(I'm also a sucker for Pearlcatchers so I'm biased as heck LOL, I can see where a lot of people would be disappointed with this, you're opinion is valid!)
9hqcHsy.png
tn0RSo5.png
Tl1dGxE.png
tyEuRXe.png
fkWjutW.png
75550883.png
Viktor | They/Them | CST-6
tqGkHih.pngbYt72YT.png
Oh my, I'm so excited for these!
Oh my, I'm so excited for these!
0Xrg9Di.png
For anybody confused as to why the concepts for this Ancient are following a more traditional "4 legs, 2 wings, 1 head" limb allotment, the Devs have already explained that the reason they're going for a more traditional look is because this breed will be a Gem-purchase breed and they felt it was unfair to lock a highly requested uniquely limbed breed design behind premium currency.

They did this out of consideration and generosity for their playerbase when they easily could have Capitalized the heck out of this.

So please consider that before being negative about this breed's concept. You are under no obligation to purchase gems nor use the breed at all if you don't wish to.
For anybody confused as to why the concepts for this Ancient are following a more traditional "4 legs, 2 wings, 1 head" limb allotment, the Devs have already explained that the reason they're going for a more traditional look is because this breed will be a Gem-purchase breed and they felt it was unfair to lock a highly requested uniquely limbed breed design behind premium currency.

They did this out of consideration and generosity for their playerbase when they easily could have Capitalized the heck out of this.

So please consider that before being negative about this breed's concept. You are under no obligation to purchase gems nor use the breed at all if you don't wish to.
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
[img]https://i.gyazo.com/fcc523340c9e3d4a71481ad2eba13803.png[/img] [img]https://i.gyazo.com/00831c33ef98d896470b0ace5a57575d.png[/img] [img]https://i.gyazo.com/cad3a42e9293d0ee194ece3cbb3601b9.png[/img]
fcc523340c9e3d4a71481ad2eba13803.png
00831c33ef98d896470b0ace5a57575d.png
cad3a42e9293d0ee194ece3cbb3601b9.png
shuppet_banner_by_cyclomantis-dcszhc8.png
[quote name="Tserin" date="2020-04-12 17:24:05" ] @ everyone saying it's not fitting for an ancient: it's still early in development and we haven't even seen the genes yet, which are part of what makes ancients different from modern. for all we know the genes are gonna add like 10 heads and a million spikes. i for one love this new friend and am already planning on how to make the mane sparkle. you know i gotta do it to em [/quote] you tell em!! personally i like the bug wings -- i really hope they keep them in the end :D
Tserin wrote on 2020-04-12 17:24:05:

you tell em!! personally i like the bug wings -- i really hope they keep them in the end :D
Hmm... I bet it's a Shadow breed! Or Arcane, I could see that too.
Hmm... I bet it's a Shadow breed! Or Arcane, I could see that too.
tumblr_o23mwcXPEZ1u3wsjco6_250.png 4f4c01ec3fcd06d45834f28097a7fb2be50dc3cf.png dEo6ta2.png
nbZE1po.png
5iXiC8z.png
V7wUqxW.png
bYt72YT.png
jbMLSIO.png

nGKuPIQ.gif
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 87 88