Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Developer Stream Discussion Thread
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 87 88
hmmm i think i will pass on this breed, but i cant wait to see the end result :)
hmmm i think i will pass on this breed, but i cant wait to see the end result :)
Well. I don't see how this would be very different from a modern breed tbh. Give a modern the Bee Gene and a Kelpie wig lol. I was hoping the ancients would be really unique and cool but so far only the Banescale has been unique in that it's a wyvern. If the other ancients just look like modern breeds them it'll be disappointing. I wanted multiple limbed dragons or huge serpent wyrms.
Well. I don't see how this would be very different from a modern breed tbh. Give a modern the Bee Gene and a Kelpie wig lol. I was hoping the ancients would be really unique and cool but so far only the Banescale has been unique in that it's a wyvern. If the other ancients just look like modern breeds them it'll be disappointing. I wanted multiple limbed dragons or huge serpent wyrms.
I'm very blunt and straightforward.
Yes, I never use any vistas.

For ease of access: She/Her.

Also I hoard the hyena familiars.
Omgomgomg that's stunning I can't wait for the new breed aaa and I wonder what element will it be from, I'm guessing either one of these: water,light or nature,maybe water because of the blue eyes! Hmm, anyway, stunning breed!
Omgomgomg that's stunning I can't wait for the new breed aaa and I wonder what element will it be from, I'm guessing either one of these: water,light or nature,maybe water because of the blue eyes! Hmm, anyway, stunning breed!
3adgzZD.pnggE96VFA.pngGJVtuPg.png
GIQnAA5.pngSM9WJh6.pngAMyO6Hf.png
This is... just a pearlcatcher with the kelpie mane...
what's the point of ancient breeds if they're still sticking with the modern look of six limbs with basically nothing to really accentuate the ancientness? the only ancient breed that actually doesn't follow the modern breed specifications is banescales and they are literally the easiest path you could go for an ancient.

If snappers were made now they would qualify as an ancient because their wings are the same size as a gaoler lmao
This is... just a pearlcatcher with the kelpie mane...
what's the point of ancient breeds if they're still sticking with the modern look of six limbs with basically nothing to really accentuate the ancientness? the only ancient breed that actually doesn't follow the modern breed specifications is banescales and they are literally the easiest path you could go for an ancient.

If snappers were made now they would qualify as an ancient because their wings are the same size as a gaoler lmao
beep bop boop
[quote name="Undel" date="2020-04-12 16:43:17" ] Hello everyone! We had some technical difficulties with recording the stream while offline. Long story short, it was one static frame the entire recording! Whoops! But here is the end result. We hope to have better luck with future recordings with this new ancient breed! [center][img]https://flightrising.com/dropbox/updates/becauseyoureworthit.png[/img][/center] [/quote] I'm not really feeling this ancient, maybe the opposite sex's pose will be better. Also, I really hope there will be a gene that lets us trim that hair, because that's honestly too much for me. And hopefully the blue eyes aren't a tell. I could see this breed in either Shadow or Arcane, maybe Earth.
Undel wrote on 2020-04-12 16:43:17:
Hello everyone! We had some technical difficulties with recording the stream while offline. Long story short, it was one static frame the entire recording! Whoops!
But here is the end result. We hope to have better luck with future recordings with this new ancient breed!
becauseyoureworthit.png

I'm not really feeling this ancient, maybe the opposite sex's pose will be better. Also, I really hope there will be a gene that lets us trim that hair, because that's honestly too much for me.

And hopefully the blue eyes aren't a tell. I could see this breed in either Shadow or Arcane, maybe Earth.
output-onlinepngtools.pngI refuse...
give it another pair of legs and we got a deal
give it another pair of legs and we got a deal
cnEWdVO.pngxxxx
................................. *nervously side-eyes wallet*
................................. *nervously side-eyes wallet*
chxjGgQ.gif

He/Him
BPco0tZ.png HQsa6bD.png xvCXjXc.png FR+3
Snazzy!
Snazzy!
Very clear this isn't an ancient breed. We were promised something different from the usual 4 legs and 2 wings deal. And yet we get weird dog looking anatomy again. Still think that if concept sketches were presented and community voted on it would be a good idea.
Very clear this isn't an ancient breed. We were promised something different from the usual 4 legs and 2 wings deal. And yet we get weird dog looking anatomy again. Still think that if concept sketches were presented and community voted on it would be a good idea.
GK2LcRL.png
I think it's lovely!! Beautiful long flowing hair. Divine. 10/10
I think it's lovely!! Beautiful long flowing hair. Divine. 10/10
WpjbI2U.gif
squid/winter | FR+3 | they/them | spelled squidra-gon (like octagon)
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 87 88