Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | User Dragon Preferences Survey
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Hmm it's probably too late to change anything but I think the only thing that makes me not feel like I can respond is the inherent combination of primaries and secondaries; especially re: hatcheries, I find matching genes pretty flat amd/or boring, or I find one gene better than the other (such as skink over spinner or butterfly over petals). So I suppose with this I'm asking if your intent was to plan pairs that way or not ^^;
Hmm it's probably too late to change anything but I think the only thing that makes me not feel like I can respond is the inherent combination of primaries and secondaries; especially re: hatcheries, I find matching genes pretty flat amd/or boring, or I find one gene better than the other (such as skink over spinner or butterfly over petals). So I suppose with this I'm asking if your intent was to plan pairs that way or not ^^;
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
Submitted, and I'd also like to be pinged for the results!
Submitted, and I'd also like to be pinged for the results!
PWSZq63.pngN5Fffyx.pngwX6kcXO.png
@alphazi part of it is pairing up the genes, part of it is just that it'd add six more questions to an already long survey to list the secondaries separately
@alphazi part of it is pairing up the genes, part of it is just that it'd add six more questions to an already long survey to list the secondaries separately

Achilles
They/Them
Skin/Accent Shop
Wishlist
Fandragon tabs: {Lair} | {Hibden}
@Alyzeh thank you for clarifying!
@Alyzeh thank you for clarifying!
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
Done. I'd also like to be pinged for the results.
Done. I'd also like to be pinged for the results.
Ljw7JvQ.png
dBieivA.png
VL4xbrl.png
WI7lnRZ.png
RYOGC9t.png v886aA7.png etQ32zN.png
Done. please ping me for results <w<
Done. please ping me for results <w<
+9 FR
He/Him
lol i've answered this kind of survey like twenty times on fr hahaha.

finished it
lol i've answered this kind of survey like twenty times on fr hahaha.

finished it
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

Many matchy g1s up for offer here! Send a PM!
29369802.png featured
dragon
Ping me for results please! I had a hard time choosing the ones I didn't like because most I like and each gene is situational, but some are just my bane...
Ping me for results please! I had a hard time choosing the ones I didn't like because most I like and each gene is situational, but some are just my bane...
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
@alyzeh i filled it out, save me for a ping please?
@alyzeh i filled it out, save me for a ping please?
epphiren.gif
blanc Nice to meet you, loser! They call me Misfire. Long story. Actually, you know what? It isn't. It's a very short story involving a machine gun, a misunderstanding, and a dozen dead Decepticons. -1 fr time

6aj4x.gif
bedrock comet
grognax.gif
Filled out! I'd love to be pinged for the results!
Filled out! I'd love to be pinged for the results!
aaa1NMKd2y.png
aaaLDICVbr.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8