Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | If you were a staff.. pick an icon
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38
[item=Ashen Bicorn Whale] [item=Swamphaunt Kelpie] i just think they're neat
Ashen Bicorn Whale Swamphaunt Kelpie

i just think they're neat
hikaru
22 • he/him • eng/jpn • fr+3

click here for a random bird
________
Golden Idol
Idk, There's plenty of others I would choose but this just looks so shiny and majestic!
Golden Idol
Idk, There's plenty of others I would choose but this just looks so shiny and majestic!
0HBKL8H.pngBt9KLea.png
FObX7rS.pngeTTRxv6.png
9gQbEv9.pngoaolHwW.png
wthFnM3.pngzE3edrX.png
So hard to choose one :( But if i had to choose only one, that's would be my icon [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/game-database/item/23833][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/23833.png[/img][/url] Idk why, i jusr want to use it as a profile picture
So hard to choose one :(

But if i had to choose only one, that's would be my icon
23833.png

Idk why, i jusr want to use it as a profile picture
[item=Goldfin River Flight] These are the closest FR has to otters, which are my favorite animal. The Goldfin version is my favorite variant.
Goldfin River Flight

These are the closest FR has to otters, which are my favorite animal. The Goldfin version is my favorite variant.
tumblr_ph9qsupfNG1sbxtq7o4_250.pngvincente_kittenfangs_100_by_dragonnmr-damnupa.gifkHExOMX.png
The same familiar my clan leader has! A very nice spider! [item=Ashspine Widow]
The same familiar my clan leader has! A very nice spider!
Ashspine Widow
Please Don't ping me to tell me you are not interested.
If I don't provide a price... I probably don't have one. If there's interest, I'll try and think of one for you! Don't worry, you're all set, amigo!
-Sorry if I missed you asking!
That vase everyone hates

just to make everyone see it
That vase everyone hates

Jd88XNq.png
sh5xjiu.pngQwz7flm.png
ZKQ6ohh.pngtNgQJvM.pngDgV9RW4.png
gNKHrxH.png1bSJVgF.pngbYt72YT.png
FBhgews.png9qLrp5W.pngRWhZ0Cq.pngaef8eafda28aee269865ab582e14a312ac4c2f3c.png6e97a552d6cb288faaaf054be66db8a44c0e78e9.pngQk0VB5d.png
The Autumn Sphinx is probably one of my favorite familiars [item= Autumn Sphinx] but if I wanted to one more similar to my username, I would definitely pick one of the kitsunes! [item= Silver Kitsune][item= Golden Kitsune]
The Autumn Sphinx is probably one of my favorite familiars
Autumn Sphinx
but if I wanted to one more similar to my username, I would definitely pick one of the kitsunes!
Silver Kitsune Golden Kitsune
[quote name="PearlConnor" date="2020-01-23 15:27:08" ] That vase everyone hates just to make everyone see it [/quote] Same! Or the flying book from NOTN
PearlConnor wrote on 2020-01-23 15:27:08:
That vase everyone hates

Same! Or the flying book from NOTN
9242fa66-b028-11ea-854c-b3686ccad672.gif My Brew Shop
Where's my broadcast from? win a prize if you pm me!
probably [item=Cauldron Crawler] or [item=Glam Nudibranch] im tryna improve my alchemy level (im only level 5 rn) and these guys & the genes (and some of the apparel) are my motivation
probably Cauldron Crawler or Glam Nudibranch
im tryna improve my alchemy level (im only level 5 rn) and these guys & the genes (and some of the apparel) are my motivation
lJQFrFF.png ww7QpZEh_o.gif hey, i'm savato!
fgKwRJl7_o.gif he/him they/them ae/aer/aers
fgKwRJl7_o.gif FR time +0
fgKwRJl7_o.gif IKTR players: please click here!
[item=sentient alloy] It's a blob... mood.
Sentient Alloy It's a blob... mood.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38