Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | If you were a staff.. pick an icon
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38
[center][size=7][font=century gothic]IF YOU WERE A STAFF...[/size] [size=4][font=century gothic]...which familiar would you pick for your icon?[/size] [columns] [center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19400811] [img]https://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/616.png[/img] [/url][/center] [nextcol] [center][font=arial][size=4] [b]Which familiar would you pick to represent yourself and why! (Good luck picking just one!)[/b][/size][/center] ----- [font=arial][size=4] Example: I think I would pick the Bluefin Charger. During my first days/weeks on the site, I remember thinking this was the coolest design! Multiple ears, lots of blue, somehow both like a fish and goat at the same time?? Sign me up![/size] [center][img]https://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/616.png[/img][/center] [/columns]
IF YOU WERE A STAFF...
...which familiar would you pick for your icon?

Which familiar would you pick to represent yourself and why! (Good luck picking just one!)

Example: I think I would pick the Bluefin Charger. During my first days/weeks on the site, I remember thinking this was the coolest design! Multiple ears, lots of blue, somehow both like a fish and goat at the same time?? Sign me up!

616.png
Shrapnarl-1.png
>> bug (he/him)
>> FR -1
>> hatchery
[item=firebelly weaver] Comes from a Fire venue, is orange/blue, and is a beautiful spider. It's got everything. Near perfect, just needs the accurate number of legs. Which doesn't even matter for the icon, so it'd still be a perfect icon.
Firebelly Weaver

Comes from a Fire venue, is orange/blue, and is a beautiful spider. It's got everything. Near perfect, just needs the accurate number of legs. Which doesn't even matter for the icon, so it'd still be a perfect icon.
[item=maple caterpillar] It's cute <3
Maple Caterpillar

It's cute <3
they/them | fr time +8 | active/inactive | wishlist
[item=Winter Sphinx] It might be a bit too intimidating lol
Winter Sphinx

It might be a bit too intimidating lol
td9UiZS.png
[item=hati] or [item=tunnel hydra]
Hati or Tunnel Hydra
................................................... .
he/him
please ping me when replying to me
... 0c6d754360cac7b4e6251a3b5ac42a7718ac068d.png
[item=tar-trooper slarg] heckin cute
Tar-Trooper Slarg

heckin cute
waaah my signature broke and i dont wanna fix it rn
[item=ragamouse] I want to boop its nose
Ragamouse

I want to boop its nose
sig wip :)
[item=King Parda] This has always been one of my favorite familiars. Second choice would be: [item=Cactus Marzal] I mean,,, just look at that face!
King Parda
This has always been one of my favorite familiars.

Second choice would be:
Cactus Marzal
I mean,,, just look at that face!
red lizard from rain world

» Formerly Ceruleanfire, Springfire
» She/Her
» +2 FR Time || Pings welcome!
[item = hippojay] my favourite familiar; the hippojay!
Hippojay my favourite familiar; the hippojay!
mIooUy9.png
[item=Cosmo Gecko] Bright colors and a gecko! What's not to love?
Cosmo Gecko

Bright colors and a gecko! What's not to love?
Silis_-_Virga.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38