Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | If you were a staff.. pick an icon
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 37 38
[item=contaminated ambassador] He's already my dnd character, why not? I think he actually has more lore than all my dragons combined.
Contaminated Ambassador

He's already my dnd character, why not? I think he actually has more lore than all my dragons combined.
dczn1qe-7ea5b2bc-c7a9-4a6a-8ea7-1777b6cff32a.png
[item=Four-Eyed Phylactery] [item=Creeping Tendril] either of those, they seem friendly yet vague :)
Four-Eyed Phylactery Creeping Tendril

either of those, they seem friendly yet vague :)
alien-cat-tiny.png
[item=tufted leaf beetle] BUG BUG BUG BUG BUG!!!! I love them so much. If not that then [item=living luminance] It's just super pretty, love this globe boy, and this version is my colors
Tufted Leaf Beetle
BUG BUG BUG BUG BUG!!!! I love them so much. If not that then
Living Luminance
It's just super pretty, love this globe boy, and this version is my colors
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
Definitely the wasteland collector! Hyenas are my favourites <3 [item= Wasteland Collector]
Definitely the wasteland collector! Hyenas are my favourites <3

Wasteland Collector
[item=permafrost impaler] !!! Or perhaps... [item=rosy peryton][item=four-eyed phylactery]
Permafrost Impaler !!!

Or perhaps... Rosy Peryton Four-Eyed Phylactery
VfJfrBs.jpeg
If I was part of staff (not likely XD; dealing with people is not my strong point...), my avitar would be: [img]https://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/1573.png[/img] Because Sonic references. XP Also, it's my main dragon's familiar. Or the other hedgehog if limited familiars aren't allowed...or one of the ceridae/unicorns or hyenas. (Sadly, there are no thylacine familiars, or that would also be an option.)
If I was part of staff (not likely XD; dealing with people is not my strong point...), my avitar would be:

1573.png

Because Sonic references. XP Also, it's my main dragon's familiar. Or the other hedgehog if limited familiars aren't allowed...or one of the ceridae/unicorns or hyenas. (Sadly, there are no thylacine familiars, or that would also be an option.)
NOTE: Dergs in my lair with scries are just ideas, & are subject to change/not final.
nZJa3n3.png
[item=raptorik ringmaster][item=stormclaw showman][item=raptorik wanderer] I'm a big fan of the Talonok
Raptorik Ringmaster Stormclaw Showman Raptorik Wanderer
I'm a big fan of the Talonok
AOFzhcD.png x >hurry
>she/her
>fr +3
>avatar
>about
x >lore
>origamis
>wishlist
>uma sales
>pings ok
Probably Brilliant Psywurm. When I joined the site, I fell in love with these little fellas [emoji=coatl happy size=3] [item=Brilliant Psywurm] Also these are good options too. [item=Autumn Dryad][item=Cosmo Gecko][item=Petalwing Peryton]
Probably Brilliant Psywurm. When I joined the site, I fell in love with these little fellas
Brilliant Psywurm
Also these are good options too.
Autumn Dryad Cosmo Gecko Petalwing Peryton
this one because its a HUGE FIST and it makes me laugh to think about entering a serious conversation to dish out some sage advice/break up a dispute with a fist as a forum avatar [item=Coarsefur Yeti] or if i was thinking about it seriously, one of these: [item=Bone Fiend] [item=Corpse Cleaner] [item=Enduring Goblin] [item=Graveyard Guardian]
this one because its a HUGE FIST and it makes me laugh to think about entering a serious conversation to dish out some sage advice/break up a dispute with a fist as a forum avatar
Coarsefur Yeti

or if i was thinking about it seriously, one of these:
Bone Fiend Corpse Cleaner Enduring Goblin Graveyard Guardian
6f240e0b704e02ff9014958a307cf049.jpg
[item =Golden Kitsune] would be mine^^ Or one of them: [item=Silver Kitsune] [item=Aerborne Ambassador] [item=Alstroemeria Fox] [item=Glassbound Gustvul] [item=Glassbound Solarvul] [item=Laybrush Larcenist] [item=Mantled Foo] [item=Myosotis Fox] [item=Phoenix]
Golden Kitsune

would be mine^^

Or one of them:

Silver Kitsune Aerborne Ambassador Alstroemeria Fox Glassbound Gustvul Glassbound Solarvul Laybrush Larcenist Mantled Foo Myosotis Fox Phoenix
egg.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 37 38