Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | If you were a staff.. pick an icon
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 37 38
[item=Fluted Pukasloth] cause it's pink and adorable.
Fluted Pukasloth

cause it's pink and adorable.
DmRdZYl.png
Ohhh! Probably any one of these! [item=sorrel gryphlet][item=spiral capricat][item=feathered beetle][item=raptorik herder][item=blotched quetzeel] There are so many to choose from... but if I [i]had[/i] to pick only [i]one[/i]... I think I'd chose the Blotched Quetzeel!
Ohhh! Probably any one of these!

Sorrel Gryphlet Spiral Capricat Feathered Beetle Raptorik Herder Blotched Quetzeel

There are so many to choose from... but if I had to pick only one... I think I'd chose the Blotched Quetzeel!
bopkvX7.png6uOrxEk.pnglPoxjfq.pngI90HedT.png4BDFKZ4.png
Either [item=wispwillow peryton] or [item=hati]
Either Wispwillow Peryton or Hati
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
[item=Cracked Crystal] I don't know, it just. It gives off a nice vibe, y'know?
Cracked Crystal

I don't know, it just. It gives off a nice vibe, y'know?

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
any gastropod/mollusc familiars
any gastropod/mollusc familiars
SnailDivider.png
YCOzZhb.gif

Lemon Flight
nudibranch.png
Beating UM with just a Tynamo
ridgeback s o u p
nudibranch.png
fr time + 3
SnailDivider2.png
[item=hippojay] am jay alternatively [item=harvest floracat] cause I love the floracat fams
Hippojay
am jay

alternatively
Harvest Floracat
cause I love the floracat fams
wq9PoXA.png
[item=zalis] yesss
Zalis
yesss
Image links back to the artist's shop. A small pixelated drawing of a Mirror dragon. They fade from yellow to blue on their wings and head fins, with black hands and smoke markings on their wings. They are wearing a cowl and dress, which covers most of her body and head. For accessories, she also wears an ice pick and arctic bags. Various small snowflakes float around her. "Definitely an Issue."
They/Them ~ FR +0
Wishlist ~ Badges
@Amayai

OH I was wondering who dug this up from the depths!! I'm happy to see activity on this and see what more people would like, so I'm def. not opposed to seeing it come back to life, haha
@Amayai

OH I was wondering who dug this up from the depths!! I'm happy to see activity on this and see what more people would like, so I'm def. not opposed to seeing it come back to life, haha
Shrapnarl-1.png
>> bug (he/him)
>> FR -1
>> hatchery
[item=cactus marzal] because i just discovered them today and i love the spikey lizard bois
Cactus Marzal because i just discovered them today and i love the spikey lizard bois
LRdLP2V.pngG8AyR6r.png6Ef6hwD.pngaC86tUH.png
kHBaXec.pngmmoRz30.pngdjVsGUf.pngMOCTGj3.png
YMPbu9R.png
Masked Phantom
one of my favorite familiars, also gives off sort of a cool, mysterious vibe that would be very fun as an icon

also, birb
Masked Phantom
one of my favorite familiars, also gives off sort of a cool, mysterious vibe that would be very fun as an icon

also, birb
__________________________ Azure
She/they
+2 FR time
eF0NbOK.gif Artist
My Art Instagram
My Hatchery
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 37 38