Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How many Lvl 25's do you have...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
I currently have 4, although I used to have two more a long time ago. I trained all of them on my own.
I currently have 4, although I used to have two more a long time ago. I trained all of them on my own.
HkBryjM.gif3d8637d4e0c3a40a9104ee27b702ba84.png
8 level 25s, 7 in various stages of training (15-24), all trained by me, but I've been here for 6 years. Plus I think I've sold at least three level 25s over my career - I didn't train them for sale, I just trained them and then years later got bored of them, oops.
8 level 25s, 7 in various stages of training (15-24), all trained by me, but I've been here for 6 years. Plus I think I've sold at least three level 25s over my career - I didn't train them for sale, I just trained them and then years later got bored of them, oops.
Three, all purchased from others
trying to get my whole den to 25 for lore
Three, all purchased from others
trying to get my whole den to 25 for lore
9242fa66-b028-11ea-854c-b3686ccad672.gif My Brew Shop
Where's my broadcast from? win a prize if you pm me!
Two, one was a gift and the other one I think I paid someone to train? I don't remember tbh I might have leveled her myself.
Two, one was a gift and the other one I think I paid someone to train? I don't remember tbh I might have leveled her myself.
I have two level 25s that I trained myself and I’ve trained a ton to 25 and sold them off, but I haven’t kept track of how many. I always have a spare on my coli team to level. I’ll also train for lore purposes, but I usually stop well before 25 because I’m lazy. The one time I trained a dragon to 25 and gave it lore, it was immediately exalted so I just train them and boot them now ehehe
I have two level 25s that I trained myself and I’ve trained a ton to 25 and sold them off, but I haven’t kept track of how many. I always have a spare on my coli team to level. I’ll also train for lore purposes, but I usually stop well before 25 because I’m lazy. The one time I trained a dragon to 25 and gave it lore, it was immediately exalted so I just train them and boot them now ehehe
[color=indigo]16 apparently [emoji=guardian scared size=1] I trained all of them except two all by myself. The two exceptions I bought on the auction house because they were cute
16 apparently I trained all of them except two all by myself. The two exceptions I bought on the auction house because they were cute
bVzIUfv.png
3 and it took me like two years to level them myself. I want to make a whole new team to replace them but I really hate grinding in the coli
3 and it took me like two years to level them myself. I want to make a whole new team to replace them but I really hate grinding in the coli
I'll have four once I finally will myself to level Opal up from level 24 to 25... Once you hit level 20 it sure is a grind.
I'll have four once I finally will myself to level Opal up from level 24 to 25... Once you hit level 20 it sure is a grind.
Badge-1.png
autumn
she/they
FR +3
Currently 9 but I'm working towards getting all my
permas to 25, there aren't a lot of permas however.
Currently 9 but I'm working towards getting all my
permas to 25, there aren't a lot of permas however.
hm3_by_nuliius-dcrz65r.png sifen
they/them
Brazil | 4-5+ FR Time
artshop | adopts | accents
art by me
z...........zero (0)

i.,,,,,,m trying to train them myself but

progress isnt.,,,,,,,,, good
z...........zero (0)

i.,,,,,,m trying to train them myself but

progress isnt.,,,,,,,,, good
Oup.gif