Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How many Lvl 25's do you have...
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
I have 3 level 25s that I've trained for coli grinding

I'm not really planning to train any more since I don't really have any reason to, seeing as I don't sell lvl 25s or strongly need to train some of my dragons for lore reasons (though it may be helpful in justifying the dragons I've described as warriors lol)
I have 3 level 25s that I've trained for coli grinding

I'm not really planning to train any more since I don't really have any reason to, seeing as I don't sell lvl 25s or strongly need to train some of my dragons for lore reasons (though it may be helpful in justifying the dragons I've described as warriors lol)
IMG-7121.png

They/Them || || Digital Artist
FR+8/GMT
i have 3 i trained them myself
at some point i want to train more its just time consuming
i have 3 i trained them myself
at some point i want to train more its just time consuming
how do those work
I have 9.

I trained 8 on my own, two kelp bed trainers, two 129 str grinders, two 133 str grinders, one experimental 134 str grinder, and a mire trainer. The other one I bought and he happened to already be leveled but he doesn’t have stones and I don’t use him.
I have 9.

I trained 8 on my own, two kelp bed trainers, two 129 str grinders, two 133 str grinders, one experimental 134 str grinder, and a mire trainer. The other one I bought and he happened to already be leveled but he doesn’t have stones and I don’t use him.
vlHpjp8.png .
he/him

FR+3:00
. .
checked on swipp, baldwin, or arlo lately?
_ wizardry2.gif
...not sure, a bunch. I train them myself and I enjoy the mire...it is so peaceful at the end of a stressful day.
...not sure, a bunch. I train them myself and I enjoy the mire...it is so peaceful at the end of a stressful day.
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13