Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How many Lvl 25's do you have...
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13
About 44 and all of them have been trained by me.

Granted I have sold like around 10 Lv25s I don't need for profit.
About 44 and all of them have been trained by me.

Granted I have sold like around 10 Lv25s I don't need for profit.
I only had one for ages but recently I finished four more. leveled all myself. my progens are also getting there, they're lv21
I only had one for ages but recently I finished four more. leveled all myself. my progens are also getting there, they're lv21
tm7K06Z.pngWx0EgSk.png
How many? Too many.

I trained all of them.

Edit: Actually counted. 32 fully leveled, many in progress.
How many? Too many.

I trained all of them.

Edit: Actually counted. 32 fully leveled, many in progress.
4QFtgPW.png
3 currently, I trained them all myself using a dragon I had bought as level 25 and no longer have. My first batch of dragons I got to level 17 grinding from scratch without any eliminates before I gave up and bought a level 25. That being said, I intend to do a birthday mass hatch and use 2 or 3 of those hatches for a semi-nuzlocke and try to reach level 25 with a team by itself
3 currently, I trained them all myself using a dragon I had bought as level 25 and no longer have. My first batch of dragons I got to level 17 grinding from scratch without any eliminates before I gave up and bought a level 25. That being said, I intend to do a birthday mass hatch and use 2 or 3 of those hatches for a semi-nuzlocke and try to reach level 25 with a team by itself
3GUlHXT.png he/him ep2efT3.png
I have 4 right now, all leveled by me: two glass cannons, a mire flyer, and a healer. With the first 3, I can comfortably grind almost every venue. If I swap out the flyer for the healer, I can camp out in the Golem Workshop for ages.

I'm also planning to level more, because reasons. I wanted to make my one fandragon a lvl 25, and it seemed silly to max him out just to sit around when there's so many interesting builds out there now as compared to when I put my original team together.
I have 4 right now, all leveled by me: two glass cannons, a mire flyer, and a healer. With the first 3, I can comfortably grind almost every venue. If I swap out the flyer for the healer, I can camp out in the Golem Workshop for ages.

I'm also planning to level more, because reasons. I wanted to make my one fandragon a lvl 25, and it seemed silly to max him out just to sit around when there's so many interesting builds out there now as compared to when I put my original team together.
MWFAgdF.gif gLbZUkF.pngsFMScix.pngUc6vApJ.png0jScwbh.pngjaogUTu.pngLLXHrpZ.pngIStPxKm.pngVywcR3B.png6Zs7hJu.pngEzf3dea.pngK3S42IV.png
I have 6, two of them I bought on the MP but I trained the rest myself!
I have 6, two of them I bought on the MP but I trained the rest myself!
tumblr_inline_n2p6rtN9Me1rbkiuh.gif
I've trained too many myself. Too many.
I've trained too many myself. Too many.
gziv3Ja.pnged1cxgE.pngQUIpVFE.pngoouioVf.pngmlHpBMC.png
Currently on a semi-hiatus, still online frequently.
Hyperfixated on history, science, comics, and the transformers franchise.
I am currently training up my progens but my female has been at level 17 for a year now cause Im superrr lazy
I am currently training up my progens but my female has been at level 17 for a year now cause Im superrr lazy
tumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio5_75sq.pngtumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio7_75sq.pngtumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio6_75sq.pngtumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio9_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_oho03eSUbh1rusn4k_100.pngc55ff5aa607ecbcc9038939788cdcda9.png
Seven. All trained by me.
Seven. All trained by me.
qDavPTk.png
I have three at the moment, all trained by me. I have a level 15 Mire Flyer in training who will be level 25 in a few days.
I have three at the moment, all trained by me. I have a level 15 Mire Flyer in training who will be level 25 in a few days.
7699.png Vault cleanout/sales thread
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13