Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How many Lvl 25's do you have...
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13
06xk8gV.png
XrUXyrn.gifse5O2Tt.gifpxx5HPD.gif
Believe me, darling
The stars were made for falling
18345.png
771.png
icon dragon
deviantart
tumblr
reddit
•pixilator804
» ...located on first page
« Art & Writing
« Art & Writing
« Writing
« Placeholder.
1967.png
At the moment I have 15, all trained by myself. I had more but I sometimes just train to sell them. Two of them are up on the AH right now.
At the moment I have 15, all trained by myself. I had more but I sometimes just train to sell them. Two of them are up on the AH right now.
He/Him - It/It's
One/One's - Xe/Xem
My Pronouns Page

For Sale (With a coin and gem symbol)Wishlist (With a starsymbol)
 This user does Roleplay
A black anthro wolf character who is laying down. He has long curly white hair, wears a purple sweater and black pants. His eyes are red. He has a golden hoop earring.
Pings are welcome!

A heart shaped genderfluid pride flagA heart shaped omnisexual pride flagA heart shaped polyamory pride flag
A small black button that appears to be made from goo. The button is a link. The Goo is dripping down a little bit. On the button is the word turned written in neon green letters.
I think I am up to 228 level 25 permas. I have trained most of them myself. Way back in the beginning I did get help with the training, but for the last few years I've done it myself. Since the HDen, I've bought so many new dragons, I still have a ton to train.
I think I am up to 228 level 25 permas. I have trained most of them myself. Way back in the beginning I did get help with the training, but for the last few years I've done it myself. Since the HDen, I've bought so many new dragons, I still have a ton to train.
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
94206822.png.png87809713.png63776550.png
3, the last one only got punched up from lvl 23 during Frigidfin. I have a lvl 22 mage who originally composed the coli team with the other two lvl 25s but too lazy to train him.
3, the last one only got punched up from lvl 23 during Frigidfin. I have a lvl 22 mage who originally composed the coli team with the other two lvl 25s but too lazy to train him.
I actually had to go into the coliseum and sort by highest level to check.

19 level 25s, two of those were raffle wins that came trained. The rest I did myself. Three of them were permababied afterwards and all future permababies are getting fully trained.
Four more at level 21 or above that are currently being leveled up and there are a few more that are like lvl10 or below that I'll get to eventually.

Possibly I spend too much time in coli?

I actually had to go into the coliseum and sort by highest level to check.

19 level 25s, two of those were raffle wins that came trained. The rest I did myself. Three of them were permababied afterwards and all future permababies are getting fully trained.
Four more at level 21 or above that are currently being leveled up and there are a few more that are like lvl10 or below that I'll get to eventually.

Possibly I spend too much time in coli?

I have 13 currently but i have trained and sold over 50+ :>
I have 13 currently but i have trained and sold over 50+ :>
5. Two I bought, and three I trained myself.
5. Two I bought, and three I trained myself.
3. I trained them all myself. They are not any specific build though, and they kinda suck. I can't bring myself to tincture them somehow though.
3. I trained them all myself. They are not any specific build though, and they kinda suck. I can't bring myself to tincture them somehow though.
Art Shop
Hatchery

celebi.giftumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.gifshadow.gif
13, all but 2 trained myself lol.

Is that too many?
13, all but 2 trained myself lol.

Is that too many?
Q9opeXe.png...8ydRw4n.png...o022-d01-L-Firtarian.pngo141-d02-Firtarian.pngo141-d03-Firtarian.pngo141-d04-Firtarian.pngs1-d2-Firtarian.pngs1-d14-Firtarian.pngs1-d16-Firtarian.pngs1-d4-Firtarian.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13