Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Questions for exalting lairs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I'm finally at a computer so I can type out my post!

Where do you store your permas (lair/hibden)?
Both!
My sentimentals are in my lair, in a specific front-facing tab. My non-sentimentals (project, IDs, etc) are scattered around in both places.
But predominantly, my lair's for breeders, and my hibden is for the fodder.

Which is more lucrative: buying fodder or breeding it?
Depends on how often you're exalting. A player alone with all nests unlocked can breed an average of 2-3 eggs per nest (so say, 10 dragons per 5 days). If you exalt less than that consistently, breeding your own is fine.

If you level/exalt more than 10 per week consistently, you'll find people are either buying their fodder or other ways to procure fodder.

How many trainers do you have? How many would you say is the bare minimum?
I have 1, with 2 others leveled and ready to be stoned.

But the bare minimum is 1. I've been grinding the mire for years with that one singular dragon and haven't changed her build since I found an even better one. (I use the Mire Millionaire build!)

What venue do you use?
Mire. (The other 2 dragons have elements that suit other venues!)

Does it take a long time to make bank?
Aside from the vast majority of "it depends" answers:

My mire millionaire build allows me to train 2 fodder up to lvl5 in about 3min max. I get about 9kt per fodder if I exalt myself. That's 18kt/3min, or 6kt/min.

That's not including factoring in if those are fodder dragons I bred myself vs bought off of LAH, or if I have exalt bonuses, or if there's a public buy price for a pushing flight going on.

I will say though, it's directly dependent on how much fodder you have at your disposal. For example, I can get 360kt in 1 hour (based on my previous calculation) if I had 40 fodder dragons. Do you have 40 dragons immediately around that you can train and yeet in an instant? Are you grabbing them as you go off the AH? Are you going to get attached to the fodder if you aren't already? Are any of those dragons on a nest? Do you have to do lair/den tetris as you're shuffling dragons around to make space (like I did several times in the past lol)? I'd say having a lot of slots to work with makes exalting easier. 

Is there a set date that you're supposed to exalt (for dominance)? Does it come by often?
Typically whenever there's a public buy, or an incentive to level and exalt that's more than what you usually get. How often it comes depends on what you value. Conquest pushes with worthwhile prices don't come by often compared to the past, but profit pushes tend to have activities such as foddart to incentivize players to send over fodder. So if you like art, there's that to look forward to, otherwise if there's not much else other than sweet dragon coin, dates are so few and far between, that it makes sense many people say "nah I just exalt whenever".

How old was your account when you took up exalting?
Young. Putting it this way: I didn't find FR enjoyable and viable until I got a trainer. And I have to thank a friend for that!

What level do you exalt to?
Used to be 7. Then I learned the wonders of 5 lol. It was easier to level above 5 during micro-holidays though.

Do you allow people to buy fodder from you? If so, what's the price you have set?
I'm thinking about it, but lately no. For a brief week, I was leveling fodder dragons for others at a price cheaper than exalting them (ie 5kt for leveling someone else's dragon 1-7), and I found that I'd rather work at a profit than not, orz. 
I'm finally at a computer so I can type out my post!

Both!
My sentimentals are in my lair, in a specific front-facing tab. My non-sentimentals (project, IDs, etc) are scattered around in both places.
But predominantly, my lair's for breeders, and my hibden is for the fodder.

Depends on how often you're exalting. A player alone with all nests unlocked can breed an average of 2-3 eggs per nest (so say, 10 dragons per 5 days). If you exalt less than that consistently, breeding your own is fine.

If you level/exalt more than 10 per week consistently, you'll find people are either buying their fodder or other ways to procure fodder.

I have 1, with 2 others leveled and ready to be stoned.

But the bare minimum is 1. I've been grinding the mire for years with that one singular dragon and haven't changed her build since I found an even better one. (I use the Mire Millionaire build!)

What venue do you use?
Mire. (The other 2 dragons have elements that suit other venues!)

Aside from the vast majority of "it depends" answers:

My mire millionaire build allows me to train 2 fodder up to lvl5 in about 3min max. I get about 9kt per fodder if I exalt myself. That's 18kt/3min, or 6kt/min.

That's not including factoring in if those are fodder dragons I bred myself vs bought off of LAH, or if I have exalt bonuses, or if there's a public buy price for a pushing flight going on.

I will say though, it's directly dependent on how much fodder you have at your disposal. For example, I can get 360kt in 1 hour (based on my previous calculation) if I had 40 fodder dragons. Do you have 40 dragons immediately around that you can train and yeet in an instant? Are you grabbing them as you go off the AH? Are you going to get attached to the fodder if you aren't already? Are any of those dragons on a nest? Do you have to do lair/den tetris as you're shuffling dragons around to make space (like I did several times in the past lol)? I'd say having a lot of slots to work with makes exalting easier. 

Is there a set date that you're supposed to exalt (for dominance)? Does it come by often?
Typically whenever there's a public buy, or an incentive to level and exalt that's more than what you usually get. How often it comes depends on what you value. Conquest pushes with worthwhile prices don't come by often compared to the past, but profit pushes tend to have activities such as foddart to incentivize players to send over fodder. So if you like art, there's that to look forward to, otherwise if there's not much else other than sweet dragon coin, dates are so few and far between, that it makes sense many people say "nah I just exalt whenever".

Young. Putting it this way: I didn't find FR enjoyable and viable until I got a trainer. And I have to thank a friend for that!

Used to be 7. Then I learned the wonders of 5 lol. It was easier to level above 5 during micro-holidays though.

Do you allow people to buy fodder from you? If so, what's the price you have set?
I'm thinking about it, but lately no. For a brief week, I was leveling fodder dragons for others at a price cheaper than exalting them (ie 5kt for leveling someone else's dragon 1-7), and I found that I'd rather work at a profit than not, orz. 
3u37mIB.png
Where do you store your permas ?
In my lair in various tabs. Anyone who is exaltable will be in my sales tab.
Breeding for sure. All the profits r belong to u.
At least one, two is best. It's just easier and less frustrating because you don't have to flee as often to heal up you trainer. I have a couple builds for various venues, it depends on my mood.
What venue do you use?
Usually the mire, but I'll use the ruins and the roost on occasion when I get bored.
No, no it does not. Participating in Arcane's push and I've already made about 70k from 5 exalts. I train to 7.
No, there is no "set" date but I generally exalt when arcane is pushing for whatever reason.
The gods only know?
7 Usually, sometimes 6, sometimes 8 depending.
Nah, rarely have that much room in my lair/all my fodder is attempted to be sold before they get yeeted to spacedad.

Where do you store your permas ?
In my lair in various tabs. Anyone who is exaltable will be in my sales tab.
Breeding for sure. All the profits r belong to u.
At least one, two is best. It's just easier and less frustrating because you don't have to flee as often to heal up you trainer. I have a couple builds for various venues, it depends on my mood.
What venue do you use?
Usually the mire, but I'll use the ruins and the roost on occasion when I get bored.
No, no it does not. Participating in Arcane's push and I've already made about 70k from 5 exalts. I train to 7.
No, there is no "set" date but I generally exalt when arcane is pushing for whatever reason.
The gods only know?
7 Usually, sometimes 6, sometimes 8 depending.
Nah, rarely have that much room in my lair/all my fodder is attempted to be sold before they get yeeted to spacedad.

frsigbannersmskinny.png
@Membrane I'm sort of passive about it? But I do love conquests against other flights, so I usually store until we have a conquest or there's a conquest between other flights and then sell them my dragons. xD

My active lore permas live in my Lair. My special date permas live in my Den.

Because of what I do - breeding. I have some pairs that I breed actively, but then I'll buy RTB dragons off the AH at their cheapest price, breed them together, then level and store them, and level and store their offspring once they grow up.

I'm weird and I like using all my dragons, so a lot. 9 time out of 10, I use 1 trainer to level 2 dragons in The Mire. Rarely, I'll stick one dragon with 2 trainers in Kelp Beds if I want to do higher levels. I'm working on getting one dragon who can level two fodder in the Kelp Beds.

What venue do you use?
Mire for 1-10, Kelp Beds for anything higher or single levelling.

Because of what I do - it's a waiting game. I'm waiting until when I can make the most possible money. The last day of a conquest push usually. So it takes a conquest for me to do it. Sometimes I enter raffles for a chance at prizes. In basic level-to-10-exalt, I make sure that the dragon I have has a bonus characteristic for the day or else I hold it. Multiple bonuses are a huge plus! So I shooot for about 50% profit. Buy a Dragon for 7k, exalt for 14k.

Generally, I hold Dragons until I can make the most money. If we're doing a profit push, then I push during the week we're pushing. Our flight usually does monthly profits, but I love conquests against other flights, my own, or participating in others.

I think maybe 4 months? I wasn't into it at all and now it's become an obsessive and is what I do 99% of the time I'm on the site.

I pre-level to 10 and hold.

No. Sometimes someone comes across a dragon I've bred or bought that matches what they need for a breeding project or a dream dragon of theirs, and then I usually just go based on what I could get to exalt it price. So 15-25k. /shrugs It doesn't happen often. I won't just sell anyone my fodder unless it's a special reason.

Good luck! Give me a poke if you have other questions! I'm not great at replying but I try! xD
@Membrane I'm sort of passive about it? But I do love conquests against other flights, so I usually store until we have a conquest or there's a conquest between other flights and then sell them my dragons. xD

My active lore permas live in my Lair. My special date permas live in my Den.

Because of what I do - breeding. I have some pairs that I breed actively, but then I'll buy RTB dragons off the AH at their cheapest price, breed them together, then level and store them, and level and store their offspring once they grow up.

I'm weird and I like using all my dragons, so a lot. 9 time out of 10, I use 1 trainer to level 2 dragons in The Mire. Rarely, I'll stick one dragon with 2 trainers in Kelp Beds if I want to do higher levels. I'm working on getting one dragon who can level two fodder in the Kelp Beds.

What venue do you use?
Mire for 1-10, Kelp Beds for anything higher or single levelling.

Because of what I do - it's a waiting game. I'm waiting until when I can make the most possible money. The last day of a conquest push usually. So it takes a conquest for me to do it. Sometimes I enter raffles for a chance at prizes. In basic level-to-10-exalt, I make sure that the dragon I have has a bonus characteristic for the day or else I hold it. Multiple bonuses are a huge plus! So I shooot for about 50% profit. Buy a Dragon for 7k, exalt for 14k.

Generally, I hold Dragons until I can make the most money. If we're doing a profit push, then I push during the week we're pushing. Our flight usually does monthly profits, but I love conquests against other flights, my own, or participating in others.

I think maybe 4 months? I wasn't into it at all and now it's become an obsessive and is what I do 99% of the time I'm on the site.

I pre-level to 10 and hold.

No. Sometimes someone comes across a dragon I've bred or bought that matches what they need for a breeding project or a dream dragon of theirs, and then I usually just go based on what I could get to exalt it price. So 15-25k. /shrugs It doesn't happen often. I won't just sell anyone my fodder unless it's a special reason.

Good luck! Give me a poke if you have other questions! I'm not great at replying but I try! xD
1. I keep mine in a “permas” tab in my hibden. Doesn’t really matter if you’re buying adults, though, since you don’t have to wait while hatchlings take up space.

2. Breeding is definitely more profitable, but I don’t have the patience to wait 6 days for them to hatch and another 6 to grow up. I prefer to buy adults, since I can still profit a decent amount.

3. I have one mire flyer, and that’s really all you need. If you get bored of a venue and want to switch it up, whatever the ghostlight build is might be an option for a second dragon. I stick to the Mire, though, it’s a lot faster for me.

4. I only use the Mire.

5. Nah, not really. Cantata trains two dragons to level 6 in 5 minutes - that’s roughly 4-6kt every 5 minutes, so 48-72kt/hour depending on the fodder floor. Breeding gets slow for me, though.

6. Nah, I just exalt whenever. If there’s a major Dom battle going on, though, I’ll toss them at a public buy.

7. Probably a little under a year? That’s around when I joined Ice, I think.

8. Mostly to level 6. If I have an odd number of fodder dragons, I keep one of the 6s in my team and train them to level 7 and 8.

9. I don’t sell fodder. If anyone wants their dragon back, though, I’ll send them back at 10kt.

Bonus tip: if you buy dragons, buy them for gems. Most people only watch/snipe treasure prices, so I find tons of 4-6g adult listings.
1. I keep mine in a “permas” tab in my hibden. Doesn’t really matter if you’re buying adults, though, since you don’t have to wait while hatchlings take up space.

2. Breeding is definitely more profitable, but I don’t have the patience to wait 6 days for them to hatch and another 6 to grow up. I prefer to buy adults, since I can still profit a decent amount.

3. I have one mire flyer, and that’s really all you need. If you get bored of a venue and want to switch it up, whatever the ghostlight build is might be an option for a second dragon. I stick to the Mire, though, it’s a lot faster for me.

4. I only use the Mire.

5. Nah, not really. Cantata trains two dragons to level 6 in 5 minutes - that’s roughly 4-6kt every 5 minutes, so 48-72kt/hour depending on the fodder floor. Breeding gets slow for me, though.

6. Nah, I just exalt whenever. If there’s a major Dom battle going on, though, I’ll toss them at a public buy.

7. Probably a little under a year? That’s around when I joined Ice, I think.

8. Mostly to level 6. If I have an odd number of fodder dragons, I keep one of the 6s in my team and train them to level 7 and 8.

9. I don’t sell fodder. If anyone wants their dragon back, though, I’ll send them back at 10kt.

Bonus tip: if you buy dragons, buy them for gems. Most people only watch/snipe treasure prices, so I find tons of 4-6g adult listings.
“an
-art by @owleics

My permas go into both!

Buying fodder, it takes me way too long to breed my own, though I exalt both.

I have one mire flyer that I use on her lonesome, with two fodder dragons on either side. It works fine.

What venue do you use?

The Mire.

Not really, unless you count waiting for the dragons to grow up.

Nope. I just exalt when I need the funds, I don't really participate in dom.

Uh it took 3 years for me to get around to start training up a coli team. I was a lazy newbie, but boy am I glad I eventually did it!

10 for max profits, 6 or 7 for quick money. I prefer leveling to 10 these days.

Let people buy fodder that I bought just to exalt? Yeah I do, if they want to give that dragon a home or use in a project. Price is 15kt to match the payout I get when I exalt at level 10. As for fodder I've bred myself, I don't really put them up on the AH anymore, it's not worth it unless the dragon is surprisingly pretty.

My permas go into both!

Buying fodder, it takes me way too long to breed my own, though I exalt both.

I have one mire flyer that I use on her lonesome, with two fodder dragons on either side. It works fine.

What venue do you use?

The Mire.

Not really, unless you count waiting for the dragons to grow up.

Nope. I just exalt when I need the funds, I don't really participate in dom.

Uh it took 3 years for me to get around to start training up a coli team. I was a lazy newbie, but boy am I glad I eventually did it!

10 for max profits, 6 or 7 for quick money. I prefer leveling to 10 these days.

Let people buy fodder that I bought just to exalt? Yeah I do, if they want to give that dragon a home or use in a project. Price is 15kt to match the payout I get when I exalt at level 10. As for fodder I've bred myself, I don't really put them up on the AH anymore, it's not worth it unless the dragon is surprisingly pretty.
Buying Food UMAs
[b]Where do you store your permas (lair/hibden)?[/b] Permas that i don't plan on breeding are in the hibden and breeding projects are in my lair. I also stock all my fodders in the hibden. [b]Which is more lucrative: buying fodder or breeding it?[/b] Definitely breeding. sometimes i snip cheap fodder on the ah too. [b]How many trainers do you have? How many would you say is the bare minimum?[/b] I have one active trainer. Her name is kindly and she is the snapper in my [emoji=sword and shield size=1] tab if you want to check her build. Sure one trainer isn't optimum but honestly it's enough to get te job done and train two dragons at the same time. [b]What venue do you use?[/b] Either the harpy's roost or the ghostlight ruins. [b]Does it take a long time to make bank?[/b] No, i'm making 50 000t a day. If you had that with G&G, you will have millions pretty quickly for roughly an hour of fr a day. [b]Is there a set date that you're supposed to exalt (for dominance)? Does it come by often?[/b] I'm not in touch with my own flight, so even if there were a fixe date, i wouldn't know it. [b]How old was your account when you took up exalting?[/b] One year old. [b]What level do you exalt to?[/b] Level 6, i don't have enough time nor patience to dedicated to fr to train my fodder more but also i don't think its worth it. by the time it will take to have a derg lv 7 or 8 i could have at least train 2 or 4 dragons to lv 5. [b]Do you allow people to buy fodder from you? If so, what's the price you have set?[/b] I dont actively sell foder but if someone want one of my derg in the meat tab they can have them for 15g or 15 000t.

Permas that i don't plan on breeding are in the hibden and breeding projects are in my lair. I also stock all my fodders in the hibden.

Definitely breeding. sometimes i snip cheap fodder on the ah too.

I have one active trainer. Her name is kindly and she is the snapper in my tab if you want to check her build. Sure one trainer isn't optimum but honestly it's enough to get te job done and train two dragons at the same time.

What venue do you use?

Either the harpy's roost or the ghostlight ruins.

No, i'm making 50 000t a day. If you had that with G&G, you will have millions pretty quickly for roughly an hour of fr a day.

I'm not in touch with my own flight, so even if there were a fixe date, i wouldn't know it.

One year old.

Level 6, i don't have enough time nor patience to dedicated to fr to train my fodder more but also i don't think its worth it. by the time it will take to have a derg lv 7 or 8 i could have at least train 2 or 4 dragons to lv 5.

I dont actively sell foder but if someone want one of my derg in the meat tab they can have them for 15g or 15 000t.

neutralh5.png
- My permas are in my Den so I don't have to feed them. Future fodder is also stored there until it grows up. My coli team is obviously active, though!

- Breeding it. However, if you're like me and getting overwhelmed by the mass of fodder, it's best to buy it so you don't end up with 10+ dragons sitting there waiting to be trained.

- I have 3 glass cannons, a Mire Flyer and a Mage/Healer.
- Minimum is 1, a two fodder build of any kind.

What venue do you use?
- Kelp Beds. If I have time on my hands and/or want a change of scenery, I go to anything from Boreal Woods to Kelp Beds.

- Actually, no. If you're having fun, you go through several fodder dragons in what seems like a short time. Plus you can sell junk from the coli and get some extra treasure by hoardselling.

- No. While I do participate in dom, I only do it because I want to not because I feel obliged to. It doesn't come that often, though.

- Pretty early on, I started training up my first team pretty much immediately when I joined the site.

- Level 7 usually, unless I'm on a roll, then I go to 8, 9, or 10.

- I don't sell dragons, especially not self bred fodder, no.
- My permas are in my Den so I don't have to feed them. Future fodder is also stored there until it grows up. My coli team is obviously active, though!

- Breeding it. However, if you're like me and getting overwhelmed by the mass of fodder, it's best to buy it so you don't end up with 10+ dragons sitting there waiting to be trained.

- I have 3 glass cannons, a Mire Flyer and a Mage/Healer.
- Minimum is 1, a two fodder build of any kind.

What venue do you use?
- Kelp Beds. If I have time on my hands and/or want a change of scenery, I go to anything from Boreal Woods to Kelp Beds.

- Actually, no. If you're having fun, you go through several fodder dragons in what seems like a short time. Plus you can sell junk from the coli and get some extra treasure by hoardselling.

- No. While I do participate in dom, I only do it because I want to not because I feel obliged to. It doesn't come that often, though.

- Pretty early on, I started training up my first team pretty much immediately when I joined the site.

- Level 7 usually, unless I'm on a roll, then I go to 8, 9, or 10.

- I don't sell dragons, especially not self bred fodder, no.
Poinsettia-Badge.png JdFxwc2.png
dEe2UrM.png
FObX7rS.png
WAWs3m5.png
5hF3FGk.png
Ds8dRm5.png Poinsettia-Badge.png

I usually store my permas in almost all of my tabs! I usually place fodder in my hibernal den while I wait for them to grow, then I'll place them in a fodder tab.

Buying Fodder is much more beneficial. While you save money by breeding, buying can make more money in a quicker time, and you don't need to wait the breeding cooldown.

I personally have 3, currently training another. You can have one, but I personally use two to make battles faster, although it takes a bit longer to get two done.

What venue do you use?

Usually the Mire, though sometimes I use the Kelp Beds.

Depends on how much time you put into it honestly. If you're dedicated, you can make a lot in a single day.

As I'm a water member, our dominance pushes don't come around often, so I usually stick to exalting whenever they age up. So no, there isn't really a obligated date to exalt.

I think it was 6 months ago? So a year and a half.

10! You get an average of 10kt per fodder, and every level up after that is a bit of a hassle. It's easy to get to if you put a bit of time (I usually clock into around 20 minutes)

I don't usually fodder breed, though if I did I'd set it to 2kt. I don't get much profit myself but I like helping people make more. ^^

I usually store my permas in almost all of my tabs! I usually place fodder in my hibernal den while I wait for them to grow, then I'll place them in a fodder tab.

Buying Fodder is much more beneficial. While you save money by breeding, buying can make more money in a quicker time, and you don't need to wait the breeding cooldown.

I personally have 3, currently training another. You can have one, but I personally use two to make battles faster, although it takes a bit longer to get two done.

What venue do you use?

Usually the Mire, though sometimes I use the Kelp Beds.

Depends on how much time you put into it honestly. If you're dedicated, you can make a lot in a single day.

As I'm a water member, our dominance pushes don't come around often, so I usually stick to exalting whenever they age up. So no, there isn't really a obligated date to exalt.

I think it was 6 months ago? So a year and a half.

10! You get an average of 10kt per fodder, and every level up after that is a bit of a hassle. It's easy to get to if you put a bit of time (I usually clock into around 20 minutes)

I don't usually fodder breed, though if I did I'd set it to 2kt. I don't get much profit myself but I like helping people make more. ^^
watervs1.pngKcLnKzn.gif0QCa9p8.pngwatervs1.png
1. My permas are in my lair except my progens who stay in my hden.

2. I buy and breed fodder. I have enough fodder breeding pairs that I can hatch a nest a day, but that's at most five a day. If I want more, I may buy them, but I always buy as hatchlings for max profit.

3. I have one trainer, currently statted following the Meditate Monk build.

4. Mire usually. Sometimes Ghostlight if I'm irritated in the Mire.

5. Not imo. Buy hatchlings under 5k/breed hatchlings, wait 5 days to age up, train & profit.

6. Dominance is a Flight effort. For it to count, it has to be exalted before rollover Saturday.

7. I honestly do not remember. Been doing it for awhile though.

8. It used to be 7, but here lately I've been going 10.

9. When I get a fodder hatchling, whether through breeding or buying, I list it on the AH for close to what I would get if I should have exalted them. Since I've been exalting at level 10 and it averages around 15k, I've been listing them at 13g/13kt. A couple have sold, but more often than not they stay listed until I cancel it when they age up.
1. My permas are in my lair except my progens who stay in my hden.

2. I buy and breed fodder. I have enough fodder breeding pairs that I can hatch a nest a day, but that's at most five a day. If I want more, I may buy them, but I always buy as hatchlings for max profit.

3. I have one trainer, currently statted following the Meditate Monk build.

4. Mire usually. Sometimes Ghostlight if I'm irritated in the Mire.

5. Not imo. Buy hatchlings under 5k/breed hatchlings, wait 5 days to age up, train & profit.

6. Dominance is a Flight effort. For it to count, it has to be exalted before rollover Saturday.

7. I honestly do not remember. Been doing it for awhile though.

8. It used to be 7, but here lately I've been going 10.

9. When I get a fodder hatchling, whether through breeding or buying, I list it on the AH for close to what I would get if I should have exalted them. Since I've been exalting at level 10 and it averages around 15k, I've been listing them at 13g/13kt. A couple have sold, but more often than not they stay listed until I cancel it when they age up.
3sKaKGc.png
gray » fr+3 » flight traveler
1. hibden. i almost exclusively buy large amounts of 4-5 day old hatchling fodder.
2. depends on your playstyle? if you buy two rtb dragons, put them on a nest, exalt them when they're done, exalt the babies when adults, that's a good amount of free treasure depending on how many eggs they have. you can always breed your permas and exalt their children.
3. 1. 1 is the bare minimum, and only for certain builds in certain venues.
4. mire
5. depends on how much making bank is. i can easily make at least 30kt a day just by flipping, and it's relatively passive.
6. saturday is the last day, but i flip daily so i exalt/sell off my dragons everyday
7. idk... two weeks?
8. 5
9. i go off the lowest auction house value for selling adult dragons. when people want to buy their fodder back, it's whatever i bought it from them at.
1. hibden. i almost exclusively buy large amounts of 4-5 day old hatchling fodder.
2. depends on your playstyle? if you buy two rtb dragons, put them on a nest, exalt them when they're done, exalt the babies when adults, that's a good amount of free treasure depending on how many eggs they have. you can always breed your permas and exalt their children.
3. 1. 1 is the bare minimum, and only for certain builds in certain venues.
4. mire
5. depends on how much making bank is. i can easily make at least 30kt a day just by flipping, and it's relatively passive.
6. saturday is the last day, but i flip daily so i exalt/sell off my dragons everyday
7. idk... two weeks?
8. 5
9. i go off the lowest auction house value for selling adult dragons. when people want to buy their fodder back, it's whatever i bought it from them at.
Scorchpaw Prowler
1 2 3 4 5 6 7