Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Questions for exalting lairs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[i]Where do you store your permas (lair/hibden)?[/i] [indent]>A mix between hibden and lair. I have... too many dragons wahah.[/indent] [i]Which is more lucrative: buying fodder or breeding it?[/i] [indent]>It depends on how much time you have to put into training. Obviously breeding nets the most profit, but you can only hatch so many nests a week. If you run out of your own dragons to train, you can really only buy more if you want to keep going. [s]Honestly I might not be the best person to answer these questions, since I hardly ever grind outside of events anymore; I mostly just breed fodder and store it in hibden to sell during other flight's conquest pushes these days. \'D[/s][/indent] [i]How many trainers do you have? How many would you say is the bare minimum?[/i] [indent]>You only really need a good mire flyer if you want to get the most bang for your buck. It's nice to have differently statted trainers for each venue if you want to mix things up or take advantage of another venue's drops, but it's not necessary. [/indent] [i]What venue do you use?[/i] [indent]>Mire, mostly. I hear Ghostlight is pretty popular these days, but I'm a little out of touch. [/indent] [i]Does it take a long time to make bank?[/i] [indent]"Bank" is a pretty vague quota to reach for. XD A very long time ago I no-lifed the coli for about a week and made like 2mil t? Your profit will very much be dictated by how much time you're willing to sacrifice to grinding. It's slow, but steady, and there's no cap on how much time you can spend in the coli, so.. yeah. You won't get rich overnight, but you will be very much wealthier overall if you make a habit of grinding.[/indent] [i]Is there a set date that you're supposed to exalt (for dominance)? Does it come by often?[/i] [indent]As long as you're exalting during the week of the push, all exalts get tallied up the same way. Sometimes conquesting flights will organize synchronized mass-exalts to try and flip the board, but this is something you'd have to sign up to get pinged for by your flight's Dom leaders. [I think Light calls these mass-exalts [i]Suntanning[/i]?] [/indent] [s][i]How old was your account when you took up exalting?[/i] No clue. Exalt-training wasn't even really a thing when I joined lmao. [/s] [i]What level do you exalt to?[/i] [indent]6 if I'm trying to go fast, 7 if I want to squeeze a little extra profit in. [/indent] [i]Do you allow people to buy fodder from you? If so, what's the price you have set?[/i] [indent] I don't have a set price; whatever's the fodder floor is at is fine by me. so like, 7kt usually? [/indent] [i]If there's anything else that you think I should know, please include it![/i] [indent]Remember to drink water and stretch your legs if you're spending a lot of time at the computer! Also, put a podcast or a movie/TV show on in the background so you don't go insane. [emoji=coatl winking size=1] [/indent]
Where do you store your permas (lair/hibden)?

>A mix between hibden and lair. I have... too many dragons wahah.

Which is more lucrative: buying fodder or breeding it?

>It depends on how much time you have to put into training. Obviously breeding nets the most profit, but you can only hatch so many nests a week. If you run out of your own dragons to train, you can really only buy more if you want to keep going. Honestly I might not be the best person to answer these questions, since I hardly ever grind outside of events anymore; I mostly just breed fodder and store it in hibden to sell during other flight's conquest pushes these days. \'D

How many trainers do you have? How many would you say is the bare minimum?

>You only really need a good mire flyer if you want to get the most bang for your buck. It's nice to have differently statted trainers for each venue if you want to mix things up or take advantage of another venue's drops, but it's not necessary.

What venue do you use?

>Mire, mostly. I hear Ghostlight is pretty popular these days, but I'm a little out of touch.

Does it take a long time to make bank?

"Bank" is a pretty vague quota to reach for. XD A very long time ago I no-lifed the coli for about a week and made like 2mil t? Your profit will very much be dictated by how much time you're willing to sacrifice to grinding. It's slow, but steady, and there's no cap on how much time you can spend in the coli, so.. yeah. You won't get rich overnight, but you will be very much wealthier overall if you make a habit of grinding.

Is there a set date that you're supposed to exalt (for dominance)? Does it come by often?

As long as you're exalting during the week of the push, all exalts get tallied up the same way. Sometimes conquesting flights will organize synchronized mass-exalts to try and flip the board, but this is something you'd have to sign up to get pinged for by your flight's Dom leaders. [I think Light calls these mass-exalts Suntanning?]

How old was your account when you took up exalting? No clue. Exalt-training wasn't even really a thing when I joined lmao.

What level do you exalt to?

6 if I'm trying to go fast, 7 if I want to squeeze a little extra profit in.

Do you allow people to buy fodder from you? If so, what's the price you have set?

I don't have a set price; whatever's the fodder floor is at is fine by me. so like, 7kt usually?

If there's anything else that you think I should know, please include it!

Remember to drink water and stretch your legs if you're spending a lot of time at the computer! Also, put a podcast or a movie/TV show on in the background so you don't go insane.

Everywhere right now, but they're slowly migrating over to my hibernal den.

Depends how you look at it. If you breed your own, free fodder. If you buy fodder, it's not free, but if you buy them as adult fodder you can make money much faster than waiting for nests to hatch.

Bare minimum is one. I'm trying to make all of my permas (or at least most of them) into trainers, so I can switch them around once in a while between grinding/farming and fodder training.

What venue do you use?

Usually Mire, though I do jump around a bit.

No. The way I do it, I can train/exalt fodder, and make back all the money I spent plus an extra 2-5kt (and the occasional gem).

Is there a set date that you're supposed to exalt (for dominance)? Does it come by often?

Technically Saturday, since it's the last day before dominance results. But it also depends on your flight. Especially if you have an in-flight event. For example, back during Rockbreaker's Ceremony, our last day to exalt was the day before the festival started (which happened to be a Saturday, but there can be events that end on other days which require exalting dragons too).

How old was your account when you took up exalting?

About a year. I started it way back, then gave up. Then when I switched to Earth last month I started exalting again.

Usually somewhere between 5-7. It really depends on a combination of how much treasure I need, when I need it, how long I really want to be in the coliseum, and how good my wifi connection is.

Do you allow people to buy fodder from you? If so, what's the price you have set?

It hasn't happened yet but I do allow people to buy fodder from me. I have to update the prices still, but as of right now if you're in my Flight and want to exalt I'll sell for somewhere between 5-6kt/g. If you're exalting but not in my Flight, there's usually one event to donate fodder and I'll do that rather than sell. If you're interested in buying fodder as a breeding project or perma dragon then it's 10kt/g. I also have a thing set up where people can pay for me to unexalt a dragon, though the price for that depends on the price to restore said dragon and whether or not there's a cooldown until I can restore again.

Everywhere right now, but they're slowly migrating over to my hibernal den.

Depends how you look at it. If you breed your own, free fodder. If you buy fodder, it's not free, but if you buy them as adult fodder you can make money much faster than waiting for nests to hatch.

Bare minimum is one. I'm trying to make all of my permas (or at least most of them) into trainers, so I can switch them around once in a while between grinding/farming and fodder training.

What venue do you use?

Usually Mire, though I do jump around a bit.

No. The way I do it, I can train/exalt fodder, and make back all the money I spent plus an extra 2-5kt (and the occasional gem).

Technically Saturday, since it's the last day before dominance results. But it also depends on your flight. Especially if you have an in-flight event. For example, back during Rockbreaker's Ceremony, our last day to exalt was the day before the festival started (which happened to be a Saturday, but there can be events that end on other days which require exalting dragons too).

About a year. I started it way back, then gave up. Then when I switched to Earth last month I started exalting again.

Usually somewhere between 5-7. It really depends on a combination of how much treasure I need, when I need it, how long I really want to be in the coliseum, and how good my wifi connection is.

It hasn't happened yet but I do allow people to buy fodder from me. I have to update the prices still, but as of right now if you're in my Flight and want to exalt I'll sell for somewhere between 5-6kt/g. If you're exalting but not in my Flight, there's usually one event to donate fodder and I'll do that rather than sell. If you're interested in buying fodder as a breeding project or perma dragon then it's 10kt/g. I also have a thing set up where people can pay for me to unexalt a dragon, though the price for that depends on the price to restore said dragon and whether or not there's a cooldown until I can restore again.
waywind_banner.png

Waywind Wanderers

We will wander wherever the wind takes us.
[i]Where do you store your permas (lair/hibden)?[/i] Both lair and hib. den slots have different purposes when looking at exalting for profit. If breeding fodder, you'll need at least 2 slots for a pair and up to 5 slots whenever they're ready to hatch. On a perfect daily rotation, with fodder cleared out each day, you'll need 30 slots for the pairs and up to 5 slots for the hatchlings. Aged in the lair or the den, the hatchlings need up to 25 slots. So it partly depends what you can afford. With a lot of slots unlocked, den aging maximizes profits by saving on food, if the dragons are exalted after training. Can't stick a trained dragon in the den right after pulling from the den and training, so that would cost more lair space, which is expensive starting out. Permas could come out of the den after making more money if one prefers them out. My permas personally are out, because I'm getting so many fodder dragons someone is eating food regardless. I'd rather people see my permas in my lair because they'll end up there first. [i]Which is more lucrative: buying fodder or breeding it?[/i] Simplistically, breeding because all it costs is food (though that adds up! Especially if they're eating your meat and fish stocks). Fodder breeding takes [i]a lot[/i] of lair space though, and at 2.7 (2.8?) eggs a day, that really isn't that much money for an established lair. I would strongly recommend [b]not[/b] breeding fodder for someone capable and willing to make lots of treasure any other way. Unless they're ok with having their permas be fodder breeders, that's certainly an option. Or if you have few permas and lots of lair space, might as well make money off it. There is a sort of hybrid option, where one buys fodder parents that are ready to breed, exalt them after hatching the nest. Make sure to exalt the parents before feeding everyone the day of hatching for a small bit extra saved. [i]How many trainers do you have? How many would you say is the bare minimum?[/i] 1, something for the Ghostlight Ruins or the Mire Flyer build is all that is needed Edit: Forgot to answer the first half. I have 4 trainers, though one is redundant and was replaced with an Arcane dragon for magic resistance in the Mire. Practically speaking, I use 2. It depends if I want to be in the Ruins or the Mire that session; variation can be nice. [i]What venue do you use?[/i] See above, any venue level 20+ works, but those two are ahead in for training speed [i]Does it take a long time to make bank?[/i] Define a long time and bank [emoji=coatl winking size=2] That said, fodder training is one of the best "anyone can do it" moneymakers whenever the fodder price is affordable. Glimmer & Gloom is best, but is quickly capped. Fodder training is also mostly 'solved' so complete guides exist. [i]Is there a set date that you're supposed to exalt (for dominance)? Does it come by often?[/i] That's dominance strategy, and kind of different. If you can store dragons before a big dom week, then if it's your flight you can dump last minute to try for a surprise flip (though I've heard this is out of favor) or try and sell later in the week at higher prices as fodder is cleared out when other flights are battling. Usually though, for your own flight, making sure to exalt is the key advice. An unexalted dragon doesn't count after all. [i]How old was your account when you took up exalting?[/i] Years ago, no idea [i]What level do you exalt to?[/i] I go by the math, 5 or 6 is usually best outside of dominance battles. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1172743/1#post_1172743]Guide link[/url] and [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1172743/7]same guide, xp boost from mini-holidays post[/url] [i]Do you allow people to buy fodder from you? If so, what's the price you have set?[/i] I rarely produce fodder, so the first half isn't applicable. Rarely is there any reason to go below a matching lowest price for fodder (whatever you start to see tens of dragons priced at, not the cheapest price there is 1 or 2 of). It'll sell eventually. The main reason to go cheaper is "must sell in seconds" and usually one gem or a few hundred treasure is enough for that, shouldn't be more than a few minutes doing that most times. Selling thousands of treasure lower is simply a gift to a fodder buyer.
Both lair and hib. den slots have different purposes when looking at exalting for profit. If breeding fodder, you'll need at least 2 slots for a pair and up to 5 slots whenever they're ready to hatch. On a perfect daily rotation, with fodder cleared out each day, you'll need 30 slots for the pairs and up to 5 slots for the hatchlings.

Aged in the lair or the den, the hatchlings need up to 25 slots. So it partly depends what you can afford. With a lot of slots unlocked, den aging maximizes profits by saving on food, if the dragons are exalted after training. Can't stick a trained dragon in the den right after pulling from the den and training, so that would cost more lair space, which is expensive starting out. Permas could come out of the den after making more money if one prefers them out.

My permas personally are out, because I'm getting so many fodder dragons someone is eating food regardless. I'd rather people see my permas in my lair because they'll end up there first.

Simplistically, breeding because all it costs is food (though that adds up! Especially if they're eating your meat and fish stocks). Fodder breeding takes a lot of lair space though, and at 2.7 (2.8?) eggs a day, that really isn't that much money for an established lair. I would strongly recommend not breeding fodder for someone capable and willing to make lots of treasure any other way. Unless they're ok with having their permas be fodder breeders, that's certainly an option. Or if you have few permas and lots of lair space, might as well make money off it.

There is a sort of hybrid option, where one buys fodder parents that are ready to breed, exalt them after hatching the nest. Make sure to exalt the parents before feeding everyone the day of hatching for a small bit extra saved.

1, something for the Ghostlight Ruins or the Mire Flyer build is all that is needed

Edit: Forgot to answer the first half. I have 4 trainers, though one is redundant and was replaced with an Arcane dragon for magic resistance in the Mire. Practically speaking, I use 2. It depends if I want to be in the Ruins or the Mire that session; variation can be nice.

What venue do you use?
See above, any venue level 20+ works, but those two are ahead in for training speed

Define a long time and bank That said, fodder training is one of the best "anyone can do it" moneymakers whenever the fodder price is affordable. Glimmer & Gloom is best, but is quickly capped. Fodder training is also mostly 'solved' so complete guides exist.

That's dominance strategy, and kind of different. If you can store dragons before a big dom week, then if it's your flight you can dump last minute to try for a surprise flip (though I've heard this is out of favor) or try and sell later in the week at higher prices as fodder is cleared out when other flights are battling. Usually though, for your own flight, making sure to exalt is the key advice. An unexalted dragon doesn't count after all.

Years ago, no idea

I go by the math, 5 or 6 is usually best outside of dominance battles.
Guide link and same guide, xp boost from mini-holidays post

I rarely produce fodder, so the first half isn't applicable. Rarely is there any reason to go below a matching lowest price for fodder (whatever you start to see tens of dragons priced at, not the cheapest price there is 1 or 2 of). It'll sell eventually.

The main reason to go cheaper is "must sell in seconds" and usually one gem or a few hundred treasure is enough for that, shouldn't be more than a few minutes doing that most times. Selling thousands of treasure lower is simply a gift to a fodder buyer.
As of now I have exalted over 9000 dragons, so I'm well equipped to answer these questions.

Both. Though the ones in my hibden are generally worth a lot less to me than the ones in my lair.

-Buying fodder. There's a limit to how many dragons you can hatch but no limit to how many you can buy.

I only have one, an Arcane dragon named Verity. You only really need one trainer for each venue you plan to grind in.

What venue do you use?

The Mire.

Not really. I guess it depends on what a long time would be. I can make a good amount in a couple hours. And if a rare gene drops, that can easily get you a lot of money.

I just exalt whenever I'm in the mood and have time.

Maybe a month or so? I was lucky in that Verity, my current trainer, was given to me as a newbie gift after joining the site, and he's an Arcane dragon. So by the time I wanted to get into exalting, I already had a trainer ready to go.

Usually 6.

Any dragon in my fodder tab is available to buy. I usually ask for the amount of money I spent buying it.
As of now I have exalted over 9000 dragons, so I'm well equipped to answer these questions.

Both. Though the ones in my hibden are generally worth a lot less to me than the ones in my lair.

-Buying fodder. There's a limit to how many dragons you can hatch but no limit to how many you can buy.

I only have one, an Arcane dragon named Verity. You only really need one trainer for each venue you plan to grind in.

What venue do you use?

The Mire.

Not really. I guess it depends on what a long time would be. I can make a good amount in a couple hours. And if a rare gene drops, that can easily get you a lot of money.

I just exalt whenever I'm in the mood and have time.

Maybe a month or so? I was lucky in that Verity, my current trainer, was given to me as a newbie gift after joining the site, and he's an Arcane dragon. So by the time I wanted to get into exalting, I already had a trainer ready to go.

Usually 6.

Any dragon in my fodder tab is available to buy. I usually ask for the amount of money I spent buying it.
giphy.gif
I am a very low-key exalting lair but figured I could still share my thoughts!
  • Most are in my lair, but a lot of my non-lore permas are stored in my HD
  • No idea, honestly.
  • 1 is the bare minimum, for a lot of fodder training builds you only need 1 dragon to fight and can train 2. In total I have 3 trainers to switch between, one of which I actually finished leveling and stoned up just a few minutes ago!
  • Mostly mire, but before that the ghostlight ruins.
  • Depends on how much time you spend in the coli.
  • Usually no, but if your flight is pushing for dom then you should exalt any time during that week from sunday to saturday! The nature flight was pushing this week so I made sure to exalt at least some dragons to help, today until rollover is the last day of the push and for dom.
  • Probably around 3 years. I made this account in 2015 but never touched the forums so I had no clue exalting for profit was a thing, then left, then came back in 2018 and found out lots of stuff while participating in the forums.
  • 8 or 9 usually, this week I've been doing 9
  • I don't remember anyone ever buying any from me but sure I'll sell them! Probably for the price I bought it for.
I am a very low-key exalting lair but figured I could still share my thoughts!
  • Most are in my lair, but a lot of my non-lore permas are stored in my HD
  • No idea, honestly.
  • 1 is the bare minimum, for a lot of fodder training builds you only need 1 dragon to fight and can train 2. In total I have 3 trainers to switch between, one of which I actually finished leveling and stoned up just a few minutes ago!
  • Mostly mire, but before that the ghostlight ruins.
  • Depends on how much time you spend in the coli.
  • Usually no, but if your flight is pushing for dom then you should exalt any time during that week from sunday to saturday! The nature flight was pushing this week so I made sure to exalt at least some dragons to help, today until rollover is the last day of the push and for dom.
  • Probably around 3 years. I made this account in 2015 but never touched the forums so I had no clue exalting for profit was a thing, then left, then came back in 2018 and found out lots of stuff while participating in the forums.
  • 8 or 9 usually, this week I've been doing 9
  • I don't remember anyone ever buying any from me but sure I'll sell them! Probably for the price I bought it for.
RAS7foa.png
Wn94zHr.png
XmHV7tO.png
bYt72YT.png
dEe2UrM.png

edsfge
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx skyleaf.gif
One tab of my main lair (the lore dragons); the rest are in the Hib den or waiting to move there.

Breeding it, but if you don't have the space and food to sustain breeding pairs, buying is still well worth it. Buy hatchlings when they're cheap, they grow up in a few days anyway.

I have 5; three glass cannons, one Kelp Bed Kraken, and one healer. Two glass cannons are the classic and my preferred option.

What venue do you use?
The Mire, sometimes Ghostlight. Occasionally Kelp Beds for a change.

Depends on your perspective. I consider exalting the best of both worlds because you make consistent treasure (like the fairgrounds, but no cap) and you also have the chance for rare items to boost profit per minute. A lot of people will claim G&G is the best use of time, but G&G doesn't drop eggs, eliminates, or any food. The main strength of exalting as a money making strategy is killing multiple birds with one stone.

If you're interested in dominance, yes! Depends on your flight as to how often. I'm in Light, and my personal strategy is to train enough dragons to Level 7 to completely fill all slots of the Exalt Tab in the Hibernal Den. They get stored there, and as I keep training more dragons, I'll pull Hib Den fodder out and exalt it (usually based on bonuses, or I'll exalt the ones with basic genes if I need even more space). Then, when a profit push or dom battle rolls around, I'll empty the entire den in one go, before I start to slowly refill it and start the cycle again. Constant cash, but also a constant stash of levelled dragons ready for dom.

If you're not into dom, though, you can exalt whenever.

I started as soon as I had two glass cannons to work with.

7, unless it's during an active dom battle, when I might drop to 5 or 6.

No, because I prefer to level it myself.
One tab of my main lair (the lore dragons); the rest are in the Hib den or waiting to move there.

Breeding it, but if you don't have the space and food to sustain breeding pairs, buying is still well worth it. Buy hatchlings when they're cheap, they grow up in a few days anyway.

I have 5; three glass cannons, one Kelp Bed Kraken, and one healer. Two glass cannons are the classic and my preferred option.

What venue do you use?
The Mire, sometimes Ghostlight. Occasionally Kelp Beds for a change.

Depends on your perspective. I consider exalting the best of both worlds because you make consistent treasure (like the fairgrounds, but no cap) and you also have the chance for rare items to boost profit per minute. A lot of people will claim G&G is the best use of time, but G&G doesn't drop eggs, eliminates, or any food. The main strength of exalting as a money making strategy is killing multiple birds with one stone.

If you're interested in dominance, yes! Depends on your flight as to how often. I'm in Light, and my personal strategy is to train enough dragons to Level 7 to completely fill all slots of the Exalt Tab in the Hibernal Den. They get stored there, and as I keep training more dragons, I'll pull Hib Den fodder out and exalt it (usually based on bonuses, or I'll exalt the ones with basic genes if I need even more space). Then, when a profit push or dom battle rolls around, I'll empty the entire den in one go, before I start to slowly refill it and start the cycle again. Constant cash, but also a constant stash of levelled dragons ready for dom.

If you're not into dom, though, you can exalt whenever.

I started as soon as I had two glass cannons to work with.

7, unless it's during an active dom battle, when I might drop to 5 or 6.

No, because I prefer to level it myself.
Lair, the last tab is for fodder

I mainly buy fodder so i dont have much experience breeding fodder for the purpose of exalting (yet)

I have 1 trained based off of Culex's Guide though i've been considering getting one for the ghostlight ruins
1 trainer can work but if you can i'd recommend getting a trainer and 2 other dragons leveled for grinding in any stage

What venue do you use?
Mire, but considering moving to the ghostlight for more valuable drops

It can, buying and exalting lvl7 fodder only gets you about 10kt profit each time but if you have a lot of time (and patience) you can get fairly rich

I dont really participate in dom but if you check your flight's forums and ask around there you'll probably be able to find when

5-6 months? I took a hiatus shortly after I joined but once i came back I started training my dragons

7, 8 if i need some extra money

So long as they message me beforehand, I'll sell them back for as much as i would get if i exalted them (if they're untrained then the current fodder floor)
Lair, the last tab is for fodder

I mainly buy fodder so i dont have much experience breeding fodder for the purpose of exalting (yet)

I have 1 trained based off of Culex's Guide though i've been considering getting one for the ghostlight ruins
1 trainer can work but if you can i'd recommend getting a trainer and 2 other dragons leveled for grinding in any stage

What venue do you use?
Mire, but considering moving to the ghostlight for more valuable drops

It can, buying and exalting lvl7 fodder only gets you about 10kt profit each time but if you have a lot of time (and patience) you can get fairly rich

I dont really participate in dom but if you check your flight's forums and ask around there you'll probably be able to find when

5-6 months? I took a hiatus shortly after I joined but once i came back I started training my dragons

7, 8 if i need some extra money

So long as they message me beforehand, I'll sell them back for as much as i would get if i exalted them (if they're untrained then the current fodder floor)

Taiga
He/Him
+3 FR Time
tumblr_inline_nhxsklEd7y1qcphlu.png jPdGQf9.gif PaI4dmB.png
Thank you everyone for the answers! I'm going to revamp my lair as soon as I can [emoji=coatl star size=1]
Thank you everyone for the answers! I'm going to revamp my lair as soon as I can
x ~~ BITE THE HAND THAT FEEDS ~~ x
rKplWBX.gifhaNz1K4.gifSyuvpdB.gif
x ~~ CHEW UNTIL IT BLEEDS ~~ x
Where do you store your permas (lair/hibden)? Both, I fill up hibernal first though.
Which is more lucrative: buying fodder or breeding it? Don't know, I breed some because I like hatching nests. I suspect fodder because you are limited by breeding cooldowns and number of nests.
How many trainers do you have? How many would you say is the bare minimum? Four, research guides for whichever venue you want to use and one correctly stoned dragon of the right element should be enough. I personally use two because I don't have optimal elements.
What venue do you use? Kelp Beds
Does it take a long time to make bank? Nope. Don't forget to do your daily G&G too for that fodder buying cash.
Is there a set date that you're supposed to exalt (for dominance)? Does it come by often? I save for bonuses, otherwise I liquidate when there's a dom battle or XP event.
How old was your account when you took up exalting? I didn't have enough room for it until I could hibernate my permas.
What level do you exalt to? 5 or 6.
Do you allow people to buy fodder from you? If so, what's the price you have set? Yes, I've had quite a few requests to buy fodder. I sell them at 6k/6 gems.
Where do you store your permas (lair/hibden)? Both, I fill up hibernal first though.
Which is more lucrative: buying fodder or breeding it? Don't know, I breed some because I like hatching nests. I suspect fodder because you are limited by breeding cooldowns and number of nests.
How many trainers do you have? How many would you say is the bare minimum? Four, research guides for whichever venue you want to use and one correctly stoned dragon of the right element should be enough. I personally use two because I don't have optimal elements.
What venue do you use? Kelp Beds
Does it take a long time to make bank? Nope. Don't forget to do your daily G&G too for that fodder buying cash.
Is there a set date that you're supposed to exalt (for dominance)? Does it come by often? I save for bonuses, otherwise I liquidate when there's a dom battle or XP event.
How old was your account when you took up exalting? I didn't have enough room for it until I could hibernate my permas.
What level do you exalt to? 5 or 6.
Do you allow people to buy fodder from you? If so, what's the price you have set? Yes, I've had quite a few requests to buy fodder. I sell them at 6k/6 gems.
tundrasig_small.png
#1 Speckle Fan * Old Dragon Collector * FR+3
Where do you store your permas (lair/hibden)? They're in my lair because I think I've only unlocked one den slot so far, lol. I really gotta focus on unlocking those slots because I know I'm missing out on a lot of $$$ and bonus space.

Which is more lucrative: buying fodder or breeding it? Hmm, I really don't know. I have a lot of breeding pairs, so I can breed a decent amount of fodder myself and make a good amount of pure profit off it. I mean, I still buy fodder when it's cheap enough and I want the extra profit. But I figure I may as well make good use of my breeding pairs, lol.

How many trainers do you have? How many would you say is the bare minimum? I probably have too many because I don't even use half of them, lol. I have one that fits all of @/Mohenjo's builds, but this is my fave build of theirs: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2708860

What venue do you use? A mix of Ghostlight Ruins and The Mire. I've tried Kelp Beds, but it's just way too hard.

Does it take a long time to make bank? Not really.

Is there a set date that you're supposed to exalt (for dominance)? Does it come by often? I really don't do dom any more. I just exalt what I want whenever I want. But all of that depends on your flight and how often they push. I'd sign up for their dom pinglist if you want to get more involved!

How old was your account when you took up exalting? Ah man, I don't even remember!

What level do you exalt to? 6 or 7, depending on how much patience I have with the coli.

Do you allow people to buy fodder from you? If so, what's the price you have set? I usually exalt myself, but sometimes I will put my adult fodder up for whatever one gem lower than the lowest gem rate is.
Where do you store your permas (lair/hibden)? They're in my lair because I think I've only unlocked one den slot so far, lol. I really gotta focus on unlocking those slots because I know I'm missing out on a lot of $$$ and bonus space.

Which is more lucrative: buying fodder or breeding it? Hmm, I really don't know. I have a lot of breeding pairs, so I can breed a decent amount of fodder myself and make a good amount of pure profit off it. I mean, I still buy fodder when it's cheap enough and I want the extra profit. But I figure I may as well make good use of my breeding pairs, lol.

How many trainers do you have? How many would you say is the bare minimum? I probably have too many because I don't even use half of them, lol. I have one that fits all of @/Mohenjo's builds, but this is my fave build of theirs: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2708860

What venue do you use? A mix of Ghostlight Ruins and The Mire. I've tried Kelp Beds, but it's just way too hard.

Does it take a long time to make bank? Not really.

Is there a set date that you're supposed to exalt (for dominance)? Does it come by often? I really don't do dom any more. I just exalt what I want whenever I want. But all of that depends on your flight and how often they push. I'd sign up for their dom pinglist if you want to get more involved!

How old was your account when you took up exalting? Ah man, I don't even remember!

What level do you exalt to? 6 or 7, depending on how much patience I have with the coli.

Do you allow people to buy fodder from you? If so, what's the price you have set? I usually exalt myself, but sometimes I will put my adult fodder up for whatever one gem lower than the lowest gem rate is.
PJb908Z.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7