Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [G&G] which team?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Just light because it’s easier to see.
Just light because it’s easier to see.
MyfNmKq.png
I've always just played with shadow, I find it easier for whatever reason.

Also I'm in shadow so there's that lol
I've always just played with shadow, I find it easier for whatever reason.

Also I'm in shadow so there's that lol
0vHOHr2.gif
I turn em light for 3 reasons actually:
- I'm in light so duh
- The "Congratulations!" is so much prettier in light
- The 'new game' button is closer to the center so when I'm zoomed in on my phone I don't have to move the screen over to play another round
I turn em light for 3 reasons actually:
- I'm in light so duh
- The "Congratulations!" is so much prettier in light
- The 'new game' button is closer to the center so when I'm zoomed in on my phone I don't have to move the screen over to play another round
queen_katoe.gif
I play for whoever leads me to victory. Light? Shadow? I matters not to me. All that matters to me is victory. The road to the 75K lucky streak is paved with betrayal and I would gladly walk it.
I play for whoever leads me to victory. Light? Shadow? I matters not to me. All that matters to me is victory. The road to the 75K lucky streak is paved with betrayal and I would gladly walk it.
qOzJVFB.png

CreativeLogic
They/Them | FR +3
Artist | Student | Dreamer

MODS: I move between two
households with people who play FR

Xg9wt4D.png
[quote name="CreativeLogic" date="2019-12-14 19:17:45" ] I play for whoever leads me to victory. Light? Shadow? I matters not to me. All that matters to me is victory. The road to the 75K lucky streak is paved with betrayal and I would gladly walk it. [/quote] a person after my own heart
CreativeLogic wrote on 2019-12-14 19:17:45:
a person after my own heart
Z5jS3rB.png
shadow for me! :D
shadow for me! :D
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
Shadow mostly because I saw someone recommend it once. I probably would’ve learned it Light otherwise simply because I like that sprite better, but it’s too weird to switch now.
Shadow mostly because I saw someone recommend it once. I probably would’ve learned it Light otherwise simply because I like that sprite better, but it’s too weird to switch now.
anastasia_r_by_sheepshape-dcfd02j.gif
Light. What can I say?
Light. What can I say?
J38Qco1.pngP6JoUOV.png9qpbqeR.png
I always solve for Light, it's much easier for my brain to process the Light tiles as on and Shadiw tiles as off so that I can solve them easily.
I always solve for Light, it's much easier for my brain to process the Light tiles as on and Shadiw tiles as off so that I can solve them easily.
3GUlHXT.png he/him ep2efT3.png
Both

I first learned from a tutorial that favored light, but later learned to solve for dark to save time (saves me maybe 5-10sec)

As much as I love the light flight, the shadow sprite has cuter faces!

So shadow, but technically I'm flexible to whichever is closer to winning lol
Both

I first learned from a tutorial that favored light, but later learned to solve for dark to save time (saves me maybe 5-10sec)

As much as I love the light flight, the shadow sprite has cuter faces!

So shadow, but technically I'm flexible to whichever is closer to winning lol
3u37mIB.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7