Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [G&G] which team?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Considering that the Lightweaver is my #1 suspect for everything- Tidelord missing, when someone gets an ugly dragon from an unhatched an egg, Earth flight being small, Plague loosing its dominance power, Arcanist getting blamed for anything he didn't do, spiders existing, spoiled milk....

I always play for shadow.
Considering that the Lightweaver is my #1 suspect for everything- Tidelord missing, when someone gets an ugly dragon from an unhatched an egg, Earth flight being small, Plague loosing its dominance power, Arcanist getting blamed for anything he didn't do, spiders existing, spoiled milk....

I always play for shadow.
qDavPTk.png
S H A D O W
S H A D O W
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING SASSYPANTS DRAGON SUPPORT

HAVE YOU TRIED TURNING YOUR DRAGON OFF AND THEN ON AGAIN

located on the coldest cliff of the cloudscrape crags as dragonly possible For Your Convenience

*herald trumpets* welcome to the ghost kingdom
Shadow (even though I'm an Acolight) because I learned that way, and find it too difficult to switch. I have to really concentrate to do Light.
Shadow (even though I'm an Acolight) because I learned that way, and find it too difficult to switch. I have to really concentrate to do Light.
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
Team never finish
Team never finish
zXxPZyW.pngh9eGKnU.pngSkLRWkr.png
i play for shadow cause it's just easier for me to think "snuff out the light" than the opposite.
i play for shadow cause it's just easier for me to think "snuff out the light" than the opposite.
QFXpYkj.png
shadow is my first home, always go shadow
shadow is my first home, always go shadow
wORSkxL.png
[color=indigo] Shadow, but that's because I'm a shadowling [emoji=nocturne winking size=2]
Shadow, but that's because I'm a shadowling
jCVhFoZ.gif
Light is the money color and the light sprite is also cuter
Light is the money color and the light sprite is also cuter
Who can take tomorrow, dip it in a dream, separate the sorrow and collect up all the cream?

The candyman can 'cause he mixes it with love and makes the world taste good.

Shadow. Not only am I supporting my Flight, but my brain just automatically wants to turn the lights off to clear the board.
Shadow. Not only am I supporting my Flight, but my brain just automatically wants to turn the lights off to clear the board.
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
shadow!
shadow!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7