Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Banes, Male or female pose
1 2 3 4 5
I like the female pose. Which hurts me to say because I don't care for any of the modern breed female poses, but I don't really care for the Bane male pose. I'm a male only lair.
It's really dull and boring, while the females is fun and dynamic.
I guess its basically the reason that I have no permanent Banes in my lair right now. :/
I like the female pose. Which hurts me to say because I don't care for any of the modern breed female poses, but I don't really care for the Bane male pose. I'm a male only lair.
It's really dull and boring, while the females is fun and dynamic.
I guess its basically the reason that I have no permanent Banes in my lair right now. :/
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
male! the pose reminds me of a cockatrice and if i had the funds id totally become a male banescale monolair sdhfdjks
male! the pose reminds me of a cockatrice and if i had the funds id totally become a male banescale monolair sdhfdjks
39.png
I prefer the female pose, but I know my sister much prefers the male pose (she thinks they're adorable, whereas I'm like [i]yes, give me the dangerous-looking ones[/i]) I love all Banescale though, whether male, female, or hatchling [emoji=banescale love size=2]
I prefer the female pose, but I know my sister much prefers the male pose (she thinks they're adorable, whereas I'm like yes, give me the dangerous-looking ones)

I love all Banescale though, whether male, female, or hatchling
oAK3y8z.png AfamSig.gif
I love the female pose more. She looks super fierce and I love the movement in it. Bonus, I love seeing people on the forums with a female bane for an avatar, I love how it comes from above ;o;
I love the female pose more. She looks super fierce and I love the movement in it. Bonus, I love seeing people on the forums with a female bane for an avatar, I love how it comes from above ;o;
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
I honestly like both, I'm thrilled! I tend to like the male poses better in general though, as if a dragon looks calmer it's easier to slap a greater variety of personalities on them. I like the male Bane pose slightly better because of this.
I honestly like both, I'm thrilled! I tend to like the male poses better in general though, as if a dragon looks calmer it's easier to slap a greater variety of personalities on them. I like the male Bane pose slightly better because of this.
td9UiZS.png
Can't decide. On the one hand, the female pose is dynamic and looks like she's roaring. On the other hand, the male pose looks like a very dignified chicken, which amuses me to no end.
Can't decide. On the one hand, the female pose is dynamic and looks like she's roaring. On the other hand, the male pose looks like a very dignified chicken, which amuses me to no end.
deity_arcanist_by_dogi_crimson-da6mxx1.gif
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group
Usually online between 22:00 and 6:00 server time!
kakvyh5.png s5AhXjW.png
I ADORE the female pose. They've become my favorite lineart on the site- I even like them over wildclaw males, my now second favorite lineart!

I like the males but they look a bit awkward to me. I love how dynamic the females are and how aggressive they look- they make my heartbeat quicken when I see them. Now *this* is some good dragon art, folks

it's funny because I dislike all of the female poses over the male poses on all other breeds except this one. I only recently came around to wildclaw females and I generally like spiral females but prefer the males..
I ADORE the female pose. They've become my favorite lineart on the site- I even like them over wildclaw males, my now second favorite lineart!

I like the males but they look a bit awkward to me. I love how dynamic the females are and how aggressive they look- they make my heartbeat quicken when I see them. Now *this* is some good dragon art, folks

it's funny because I dislike all of the female poses over the male poses on all other breeds except this one. I only recently came around to wildclaw females and I generally like spiral females but prefer the males..
52234740674_590132cdb4_o.pngx > art shop
> toyhouse
> gen1 sales
uwu
> FR +3
> closing manager
> gen1
collector
uwuHandleAnimal.png
99WsXaL.gif
male!
male!
66.png
[quote name="FlamingShadow" date="2019-12-14 10:22:18" ] Female pose hands down. I like how dynamic it is. [/quote]
FlamingShadow wrote on 2019-12-14 10:22:18:
Female pose hands down. I like how dynamic it is.
JNgbpVq.gif
[color=indigo]the female pose!!! She’s lookin so fierce [emoji=guardian love size=1]
the female pose!!! She’s lookin so fierce
bVzIUfv.png
1 2 3 4 5