Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Banes, Male or female pose
1 2 3 4 5
100% Female pose! Dynamic, beautifully done, displays all genes better in my opinion. Porcupine, Plumage, and Frills to me look 10 times better of females, other Terts are equally good on all poses imo.

Plus, I really don't like how awkward and stale the male Banescale pose is. If you imagine it from the side, their chest would be extremely close to the ground and the whole body would be parallel to the floor. That's simply impossible for their size and without using wings as extra support. So ya, you go girls.

But I like hatchlings the least. Can't tell why, their faces just feel off.
100% Female pose! Dynamic, beautifully done, displays all genes better in my opinion. Porcupine, Plumage, and Frills to me look 10 times better of females, other Terts are equally good on all poses imo.

Plus, I really don't like how awkward and stale the male Banescale pose is. If you imagine it from the side, their chest would be extremely close to the ground and the whole body would be parallel to the floor. That's simply impossible for their size and without using wings as extra support. So ya, you go girls.

But I like hatchlings the least. Can't tell why, their faces just feel off.
..... image.png
-.-
-

FR+10 | She/It | 23

-.-
Tumblr Blog | Skin Shop
--
-.- 01.png
[quote name="KitalphaHart" date="2019-12-14 10:17:18" ] HATCHLING [/quote]
KitalphaHart wrote on 2019-12-14 10:17:18:
HATCHLING
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
@Rosesinger
@FlamingShadow
@Lonin

I feel they show off gene more,especially wings. Mire surface area... but plumage is the only tert I really like on them... maybe fan?
@Rosesinger
@FlamingShadow
@Lonin

I feel they show off gene more,especially wings. Mire surface area... but plumage is the only tert I really like on them... maybe fan?
A5i3AHB.png
Fans is good, but I don't like that weird bumb under the chin, it looks weird to me for some reasons, especially on the males.
Fans is good, but I don't like that weird bumb under the chin, it looks weird to me for some reasons, especially on the males.
fr_signature_final_1.pngfr_signature_final_2.png
I actually like both. I like the more dynamic pose of the female, but I actually prefer the male mostly because I just like the way genes look on them. I actually prefer the way plumage looks on the male more so than I do on the females.
I actually like both. I like the more dynamic pose of the female, but I actually prefer the male mostly because I just like the way genes look on them. I actually prefer the way plumage looks on the male more so than I do on the females.
Voici mon secret. Il est très simple: on ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux.- Le petit prince.
male- I tend to prefer "cute" dragons.
male- I tend to prefer "cute" dragons.
98bf1699ec3a8a9904ee0a7db6e28469c9948a3c.gif
I find I like the female better. She shows off her wings and bodies better, since the male has his wings folded over his body. However, I still like the males! I like having different poses (not all just 'wings up and open'), and I actually think males show Plumage better - it looks kind of messy on females.
I find I like the female better. She shows off her wings and bodies better, since the male has his wings folded over his body. However, I still like the males! I like having different poses (not all just 'wings up and open'), and I actually think males show Plumage better - it looks kind of messy on females.
1uCNaW7.pngTTTUSP9.pngueG66KW.pngxjP79Zx.pngO0Pbuvo.png
I prefer the male.

Who needs belly covering terts when wonders like Plumage, Skeletal and Wraith exist? :D
I prefer the male.

Who needs belly covering terts when wonders like Plumage, Skeletal and Wraith exist? :D
Male, females aren't too far behind, but are far too situational to work with 'softer' themes easily.

They are nice, though-- just a little harder to work with.

Male, females aren't too far behind, but are far too situational to work with 'softer' themes easily.

They are nice, though-- just a little harder to work with.

frostbite_by_worryingsquarewave-d8a2x4y.gif
Alright,

I love how the ladies look very dynamic and like she's about to pick up a small animal or something like an eagle,

and I love how the boys look like they are doing the bird crouch, just chilling, perhaps guarding eggs

and I love how the babies are just holding their tail in their claws, kinda raising their wings all cute and stuff

Overall, I love em all, but I'm gonna have to go with the ladies for my favs :)
Alright,

I love how the ladies look very dynamic and like she's about to pick up a small animal or something like an eagle,

and I love how the boys look like they are doing the bird crouch, just chilling, perhaps guarding eggs

and I love how the babies are just holding their tail in their claws, kinda raising their wings all cute and stuff

Overall, I love em all, but I'm gonna have to go with the ladies for my favs :)
77ec1a36661e11a40962b415b0b10b4babdc0c65.png
1 2 3 4 5