Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Banes, Male or female pose
1 2 3 4 5
I like both, but I like the female more.
I like both, but I like the female more.
PQznZys.png
Usually I have liked females more (Noc, SD, Guardian etc) but I was surprised by how much more I like the male pose than female.

I think Wraith is slightly better on males than females and the reverse for Fans. Dont like Plumage at all.
Usually I have liked females more (Noc, SD, Guardian etc) but I was surprised by how much more I like the male pose than female.

I think Wraith is slightly better on males than females and the reverse for Fans. Dont like Plumage at all.
1HDUhks.png
female babey. Love those wings.
female babey. Love those wings.

Zoo | 24 | +3 Hrs
Bio Templates
Fandragons
Uae529o.png
females. They're just rad
females. They're just rad
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
I like the male better. I feel like with poses that are really complicated (like the female banescale) it kind of makes the females stuck to one lore personality?
I like the male better. I feel like with poses that are really complicated (like the female banescale) it kind of makes the females stuck to one lore personality?
hdCEH9z.png Rabigrace she/her
wishlist
earth lair
+0 server time
I am not very active anymore
i like both, though i prefer the female pose. theyre both super cute tho
i like both, though i prefer the female pose. theyre both super cute tho
IMG_8704.png
Males, definitely. I don’t dislike the females, but even when scrying I’ll only ever use the male pose.
Males, definitely. I don’t dislike the females, but even when scrying I’ll only ever use the male pose.
25781.png xxxFramexxx
xMarley
They/he/she
Wishlist
x NXDDrCY.gif
female because

she attac

she attac

but most importantly

she attac
female because

she attac

she attac

but most importantly

she attac
neutralh5.png
I like both equally. :3
I like both equally. :3
TyYgOYZ.png
hatchlings
I prefer the male pose, the females look good too but I'm not a fan of aggressive-looking dragons
hatchlings
I prefer the male pose, the females look good too but I'm not a fan of aggressive-looking dragons
39068.png xx.
xx»they/them
xxx»FR+9
xxx»badges .»coli quests
1 2 3 4 5