Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Banes, Male or female pose
1 2 3 4 5
i like the male pose! fem pose is dynamic and has character, but the male pose looks so lovable. they remind me of chickens
i like the male pose! fem pose is dynamic and has character, but the male pose looks so lovable. they remind me of chickens
female lol
female lol
xulc4O8.png
The boys look like chickens, which I really love The girls look fierce and ready to kill, which I also love. The babies look like this [emoji=mirror size=1]
The boys look like chickens, which I really love

The girls look fierce and ready to kill, which I also love.

The babies look like this
EjXcsUM.png
I love both of them, but female edges out slightly. Honestly, just want all the banscales though.

Already bought almost 30 plus 5 breed change scrolls. I can't stop.
I love both of them, but female edges out slightly. Honestly, just want all the banscales though.

Already bought almost 30 plus 5 breed change scrolls. I can't stop.
Sig by Snivy14
dEeYK3e.png
depends on genes. I think I like waith more on males and plumage on females... I like how female is ready too attack, but male also has neat pose. also his tail looks better (on female... ehh it looks way thiccker...... it is odd)
IDK MAN it is one of those I like both male and female so heccie, they are def high on my fav derg list
depends on genes. I think I like waith more on males and plumage on females... I like how female is ready too attack, but male also has neat pose. also his tail looks better (on female... ehh it looks way thiccker...... it is odd)
IDK MAN it is one of those I like both male and female so heccie, they are def high on my fav derg list
WIhgWqV.pngyeetWr77RAu.png

yeet
you
see
mE
wHy

yeet hYZxkBA.gif
i prefer the males tbh, more pose neutrality allows for a greater variety of interpretations of expression. hard to make the girls look anything other than really angry or really excited.
i prefer the males tbh, more pose neutrality allows for a greater variety of interpretations of expression. hard to make the girls look anything other than really angry or really excited.
Very fond of the dynamic female pose!
Very fond of the dynamic female pose!
8ab3d3b2a13c364db89e13ba399ceced86ab48ef.pngtIYcLSC.png UzGmb10.png m0kyk3D.png Ask about DnD
Maaalesss, they look like chickens! Ahhh I wnt to hug them
Maaalesss, they look like chickens! Ahhh I wnt to hug them
Ani227MS5.gif
Ani359MS5.gif
ssss
KS2Azyk.jpg
sss
I like female far more, but I don't dislike the male.
I like female far more, but I don't dislike the male.
tundrasig_small.png
#1 Speckle Fan * Old Dragon Collector * FR+3
Totally depends on genes! I really like both poses and I think staff did a great job of making them different, but of similar levels of quality
Totally depends on genes! I really like both poses and I think staff did a great job of making them different, but of similar levels of quality
Wua5ROf.png
1 2 3 4 5