Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Early Days of Flight Rising....
1 2 3 4
lol I've been playing since the time your eggs could die in the nest and bone fiend only cost 6k gems(though I still don't have one)

And every auction sents you a message.
Your auction buyings all sit in messages. One piece a mail.

Though sadly all my old screenshots disappeared with my broken old computer.

And, to the light sprite part, I bought inner glow instead of it when they were both 75kt on AH.
About 6 years later, finally being able to drag that light bunny home.
lol I've been playing since the time your eggs could die in the nest and bone fiend only cost 6k gems(though I still don't have one)

And every auction sents you a message.
Your auction buyings all sit in messages. One piece a mail.

Though sadly all my old screenshots disappeared with my broken old computer.

And, to the light sprite part, I bought inner glow instead of it when they were both 75kt on AH.
About 6 years later, finally being able to drag that light bunny home.
oh god I remember when eliminate was like. 60kt. So mad I didn't buy more then (but I did get enough and I have two (three?) in my hoard plus 3 level 25s with it. so not too bad)
oh god I remember when eliminate was like. 60kt. So mad I didn't buy more then (but I did get enough and I have two (three?) in my hoard plus 3 level 25s with it. so not too bad)
tumblr_oohjb8LNab1u2y46so1_500.gif
Mistakes were made.

You can probably try that again though.
Mistakes were made.

You can probably try that again though.
dR1OCbi.png
Once you go Snap you never go back
Oh lord I remember the old ah... Relisting day was hands down the worst day of the whole week *shudders*
Oh lord I remember the old ah... Relisting day was hands down the worst day of the whole week *shudders*
tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pngsmall_save_the_imps2_by_keldeostar-dc6ioyu.pngtumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pnghttps://68.media.tumblr.com/d520b49ad1e535b4432d0a80efc5db86/tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.png[/img]
God the AH messages.... *shudder*

I definitely do NOT miss those. At all.

What about the old crossroads, where you could only send dragons (I’m pretty sure that’s what it was? I never used it much before the revamp)

What about the old crossroads, where you could only send dragons (I’m pretty sure that’s what it was? I never used it much before the revamp)
giphy.gifp74ovv7.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
[img]https://i.postimg.cc/J49YPQ1x/360-20191214002539805.png[/img] Just found this.
360-20191214002539805.png
Just found this.
My most vivid memory of early FR was the familiar bonding bug. "Mistakes were made, you can probably try that again."

I also remember spending 50k on ungened fae dragons... In this giga old post made by me. I wasn't even using my trademark purple text! You will also see the 'interesting' forum bug....
My most vivid memory of early FR was the familiar bonding bug. "Mistakes were made, you can probably try that again."

I also remember spending 50k on ungened fae dragons... In this giga old post made by me. I wasn't even using my trademark purple text! You will also see the 'interesting' forum bug....
jCVhFoZ.gif
@icealkaid

There was finally something good born out of all those AH messages though ¯\_(?)_/¯ Naomi Glitch was born, and with it a crud ton of lore!! That had to be my favorite glitch of the system besides the one where you could breed siblings together
@icealkaid

There was finally something good born out of all those AH messages though ¯\_(?)_/¯ Naomi Glitch was born, and with it a crud ton of lore!! That had to be my favorite glitch of the system besides the one where you could breed siblings together
tumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio5_75sq.pngtumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio7_75sq.pngtumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio6_75sq.pngtumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio9_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_oho03eSUbh1rusn4k_100.pngc55ff5aa607ecbcc9038939788cdcda9.png
@starsilver

I KNOW HOW YOU FEEEELLLLL MAAAANNN!! LIKE, JINKIES SCOOB I WISH I woulda known better to stock up on eliminates
@starsilver

I KNOW HOW YOU FEEEELLLLL MAAAANNN!! LIKE, JINKIES SCOOB I WISH I woulda known better to stock up on eliminates
tumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio5_75sq.pngtumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio7_75sq.pngtumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio6_75sq.pngtumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio9_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_oho03eSUbh1rusn4k_100.pngc55ff5aa607ecbcc9038939788cdcda9.png
[quote name="Shinyumbreon" date="2019-12-13 08:44:07" ] God the AH messages.... *shudder* I definitely do NOT miss those. At all. What about the old crossroads, where you could only send dragons (I’m pretty sure that’s what it was? I never used it much before the revamp) [/quote] I think you could still send items back then, I'm not too sure. It feels like so long ago, back in Ancient Times...I've already forgitten a lot of the old system. I know the comments section was DEFINITELY not as nice until very recently, and I am so appreciative of it.
Shinyumbreon wrote on 2019-12-13 08:44:07:

I think you could still send items back then, I'm not too sure. It feels like so long ago, back in Ancient Times...I've already forgitten a lot of the old system. I know the comments section was DEFINITELY not as nice until very recently, and I am so appreciative of it.
1 2 3 4