Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Teaser Image Did Me An Inspire
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Well I was procrastinating on math and
I saw the image. And when a friend redlined it, I realized it didn't just LOOK like sheet music. It literally WAS. E and G in a treble clef.

So my procrastination may have turned into a short song and I guess this counts as a fan song? Idk I just wanted to do something but I didn't want to do math and, well
I didn't

https://flat.io/score/5dea9043d7f2a15aa42d6cd6-heehoo
(In case the layout's confusing: There's a play button that plays the audio in the top right corner.)

Anyway, that's my contribution to the madness! No theories but I seriously hope it's some music based Ancient!
Well I was procrastinating on math and
I saw the image. And when a friend redlined it, I realized it didn't just LOOK like sheet music. It literally WAS. E and G in a treble clef.

So my procrastination may have turned into a short song and I guess this counts as a fan song? Idk I just wanted to do something but I didn't want to do math and, well
I didn't

https://flat.io/score/5dea9043d7f2a15aa42d6cd6-heehoo
(In case the layout's confusing: There's a play button that plays the audio in the top right corner.)

Anyway, that's my contribution to the madness! No theories but I seriously hope it's some music based Ancient!
kY5fRTe.png
@KronosDViolinist

holy shiiii- I love this- so much-
@KronosDViolinist

holy shiiii- I love this- so much-
aaaaaaa
Wait, wait, I did not see those music notes behind the rock! This is either a shadow ancient (mimicry, someone pointed out that 'nocturne' was a type of song) or a wind ancient (that place is crawling with music)
Wait, wait, I did not see those music notes behind the rock! This is either a shadow ancient (mimicry, someone pointed out that 'nocturne' was a type of song) or a wind ancient (that place is crawling with music)
OH WOW That actually sounds fantastic! [emoji=gaoler star size=2]
OH WOW That actually sounds fantastic!
Sharpened Serthis Spear
I am the patron saint of having bad taste
(insert joke about heated water towers here)
Holy freakin Plaguebringer that is really good!!! I can't believe you made it so quickly!
Holy freakin Plaguebringer that is really good!!! I can't believe you made it so quickly!
Nobody wants to tell you why discipline is so important. Discipline is the strongest form of self-love. It is ignoring current pleasures for bigger rewards to come. It's loving yourself enough to give yourself everything you've ever wanted.
Sounds Eastern to me. Might be the instruments used
Either way I feel like I should commission you to make a theme for my lair

Edit: for some reason the rest notes all being quarter or eighth rests despite there being points where half and whole can be used amuses me for some reason
Sounds Eastern to me. Might be the instruments used
Either way I feel like I should commission you to make a theme for my lair

Edit: for some reason the rest notes all being quarter or eighth rests despite there being points where half and whole can be used amuses me for some reason
zXxPZyW.pngh9eGKnU.pngSkLRWkr.png
Oh my god I wasn't subscribed to the thread and now I'm having feelings-

@TrashMomma @Lilydew @LaskaEira @KitalphaHart
Oh my god thank you all so much!! I wasn't expecting more than one person ajfgkh-
This was like 30-45 minutes of procrastination I can't believe people like it this much-

Also! Kit, I do take song commissions but I'm a lil inexperienced in the music department of things compared to art, aaaand the site I made this on (Flat.io) just defaults to quarter rests and I always forget to change it. No clue how I got it to sound eastern! Styles evade me.

@Owlynx
Yeah! I didn't see it myself until a friend redlined it, but once I did my brain finally remembered how to write music!
Oh my god I wasn't subscribed to the thread and now I'm having feelings-

@TrashMomma @Lilydew @LaskaEira @KitalphaHart
Oh my god thank you all so much!! I wasn't expecting more than one person ajfgkh-
This was like 30-45 minutes of procrastination I can't believe people like it this much-

Also! Kit, I do take song commissions but I'm a lil inexperienced in the music department of things compared to art, aaaand the site I made this on (Flat.io) just defaults to quarter rests and I always forget to change it. No clue how I got it to sound eastern! Styles evade me.

@Owlynx
Yeah! I didn't see it myself until a friend redlined it, but once I did my brain finally remembered how to write music!
kY5fRTe.png
If it's a music based ancient, my guess would be wind flight then
If it's a music based ancient, my guess would be wind flight then
Hello! If you could give these lads a quick click, I'd really appreciate it!
vQWzU.gif Pp1i4.gif McH6r.gif QnVi5.gif YYZe6.gif
@KronosDViolinist

Holy crap it sounds so good!
@KronosDViolinist

Holy crap it sounds so good!
He/Him
Trans/Pansexual
Work full-time, not on until evenings!
It will either be noodly, goopy, or an unaligned surprise and Im so here for all of it.

Do you think the staff likes watching us lose our minds?
It will either be noodly, goopy, or an unaligned surprise and Im so here for all of it.

Do you think the staff likes watching us lose our minds?
Jd88XNq.png
sh5xjiu.pngQwz7flm.png
ZKQ6ohh.pngtNgQJvM.pngDgV9RW4.png
gNKHrxH.png1bSJVgF.pngbYt72YT.png
FBhgews.png9qLrp5W.pngRWhZ0Cq.pngaef8eafda28aee269865ab582e14a312ac4c2f3c.png6e97a552d6cb288faaaf054be66db8a44c0e78e9.pngQk0VB5d.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7