Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Teaser Image Did Me An Inspire
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[quote name="@KronosDViolinist" date="2019-12-06 19:20:53" ] @/Alfamangle :O yessss do it! Make the cool music things! [/quote] The first two notes are G and E correct. Leme just look up where those are since I forgot where they were Edit: How did you make it change speeds in the middle?
@KronosDViolinist wrote on 2019-12-06 19:20:53:
@/Alfamangle :O yessss do it! Make the cool music things!

The first two notes are G and E correct. Leme just look up where those are since I forgot where they were

Edit: How did you make it change speeds in the middle?
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
Ooh, it sounds like something you'd hear in a video game! I feel like it'd be an Ocarina of Time-style minigame, where a hydra whistles the first notes of each verse (?) and you have to repeat them back.
Come to think of it, the staff did mention ancient breeds could have multiple heads...
Ooh, it sounds like something you'd hear in a video game! I feel like it'd be an Ocarina of Time-style minigame, where a hydra whistles the first notes of each verse (?) and you have to repeat them back.
Come to think of it, the staff did mention ancient breeds could have multiple heads...
Gr15mqs.png
I6Ay4yi.gifwLQRY4q.gif
@Alfamangle there should be a bit under Measure where it lets you change the tempo

@Okamihowl OooooooOOOOO yes!! Hydra thing yes! That sounds so cool (also big thank!) and I'd love to have a multi-headed dragon as the next ancient.

I have a few favorite concept for music dragons, like ones with hollow horns they can send vibrations through for a trumpet sort of noise, or ones with spikes n horns that have holes so the wind going through them makes musical notes!
@Alfamangle there should be a bit under Measure where it lets you change the tempo

@Okamihowl OooooooOOOOO yes!! Hydra thing yes! That sounds so cool (also big thank!) and I'd love to have a multi-headed dragon as the next ancient.

I have a few favorite concept for music dragons, like ones with hollow horns they can send vibrations through for a trumpet sort of noise, or ones with spikes n horns that have holes so the wind going through them makes musical notes!
kY5fRTe.png
@Galatheid Yooo! Music bandwagon hell yeah! Let's go bois!
@Galatheid Yooo! Music bandwagon hell yeah! Let's go bois!
kY5fRTe.png
[center] [emoji=heart size=1] [emoji=heart size=1] [emoji=heart size=1] [emoji=heart size=1] [emoji=heart size=1][/center]

Seeking Gen1 Flaxen/Midnight,Steel-Abyss/Midnight,Steel-Abyss
KHOiAv3.pnglPpogfJ.pngxGzwQab.pngwsU1mG4.pngdO6FQIW.pnghrbqzip.png7ESWNLx.png7XPr7wW.pngTBH15GG.pngHGGhJuM.pngRYy3HXn.pngU4YPA7B.pngB5yHFLM.png

scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

Koi%20Signature_zpsphzlcqrx.png[/columns]v2.png

oc4pg8L.png

lightsmall3_by_lichtdrache-da7ztog.png

JscoHOG.png

SgonDOb.png
I did it kinda quickly, it doesn't sound that good.
I did it kinda quickly, it doesn't sound that good.
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
Yooooo this is NICE
Yooooo this is NICE
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
@Alfamangle Excuse me that sounds really good what do you m E AN! I love the faster notes at the end!

@Arrakis <3 (dunno how to emojis so written heart)

@SilverDeath Alfa's?
@Alfamangle Excuse me that sounds really good what do you m E AN! I love the faster notes at the end!

@Arrakis <3 (dunno how to emojis so written heart)

@SilverDeath Alfa's?
kY5fRTe.png
cool
cool
f0PgqbB.png Call me Alex, or Kieran!
pronouns: he/him, they/them
FR +0
old-oaks-2.png Lair sales
Old Oaks sales (lair)
Old Oaks sales (HibDen)
SQVdsFh.png
Oh, this is amazing!!!