Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Advertising Report Thread
1 2 ... 387 388 389 390 391 ... 592 593
I just got a redirecting ad as well, saying "Congrats!" One notable thing about it was its description in the URL bar was an IP address.

Unfortunately I didn't screen cap it, I wanted to get as far away from it as fast as I could in case it infected my phone.
I just got a redirecting ad as well, saying "Congrats!" One notable thing about it was its description in the URL bar was an IP address.

Unfortunately I didn't screen cap it, I wanted to get as far away from it as fast as I could in case it infected my phone.
-AchievementGet-
There's been a foster farms ad that auto-plays audio and video and always pulls down the screen to the ad. I couldn't figure out what the landing page was without clicking it, and I didn't want to. It has a loading sign each time it ends with a something October sale for a company whose name starts with an o, and it would start playing again.
Edit: popped up for the 5th time today.
it was Yolo october sale with an image of some mugs or something. didn't have time for screenshot
There's been a foster farms ad that auto-plays audio and video and always pulls down the screen to the ad. I couldn't figure out what the landing page was without clicking it, and I didn't want to. It has a loading sign each time it ends with a something October sale for a company whose name starts with an o, and it would start playing again.
Edit: popped up for the 5th time today.
it was Yolo october sale with an image of some mugs or something. didn't have time for screenshot
AQw0PQz.png
The “Congrats! You’ve won a $1000 gift card!” popup ad is back. I remember it was a problem... 8? 9? months ago, and would pop up so frequently that I considered quitting FR. Seeing it back makes me nervous, to say the least. I hope it gets fixed soon.

For reference, I usually access FR through my iPhone.
The “Congrats! You’ve won a $1000 gift card!” popup ad is back. I remember it was a problem... 8? 9? months ago, and would pop up so frequently that I considered quitting FR. Seeing it back makes me nervous, to say the least. I hope it gets fixed soon.

[quote name="anika" date=2017-10-13 11:35:28] The “Congrats! You’ve won a $1000 gift card!” popup ad is back. I remember it was a problem... 8? 9? months ago, and would pop up so frequently that I considered quitting FR. Seeing it back makes me nervous, to say the least. I hope it gets fixed soon. For reference, I usually access FR through my iPhone. [/quote] I keep getting the same ad, I'm on iPad. iOS issue?
anika wrote on 2017-10-13:

I keep getting the same ad, I'm on iPad. iOS issue?

L A R K

illustrator • 0+

lore | xblive | art | hatchery
I keep get a congrats ad as well on both my computer and phone and another one of an site trying to sell something with a video but I leave them as fast as they appear because I don't want anything to do with a virus or malware and I've had it happen from these sites before on the computer and it was a huge mess so i hope it can be blocked I would really appreciate it
I keep get a congrats ad as well on both my computer and phone and another one of an site trying to sell something with a video but I leave them as fast as they appear because I don't want anything to do with a virus or malware and I've had it happen from these sites before on the computer and it was a huge mess so i hope it can be blocked I would really appreciate it
4xTBSTZ.png
I normally use my iPad for FR, and a few moths ago I started having problems. I was redirected to a website that said I "won a free 1000 dollar gift card." I had to clear my history twice and then they stopped happening. A few minutes ago it happens again. I don't remember exactly what this one said, but something about being chosen to win something. I noticed other people have had problems with this, so I just felt like it was worth addressing. Unfortunately, I don't have a screenshot, but if it happens again I'll try to get one.
I normally use my iPad for FR, and a few moths ago I started having problems. I was redirected to a website that said I "won a free 1000 dollar gift card." I had to clear my history twice and then they stopped happening. A few minutes ago it happens again. I don't remember exactly what this one said, but something about being chosen to win something. I noticed other people have had problems with this, so I just felt like it was worth addressing. Unfortunately, I don't have a screenshot, but if it happens again I'll try to get one.
The Magical Meme
Here's the URL from that ad that claimed that my system had a virus.

It happened again just now when I had clicked to modify an expired sale on the AH:

http://tech-nr80r.stream/guest/?a=AZ&pagex=0&s1=nnc7gSMDSU5N4T-S24Rjfm8P0c-sSpwzVpqUIbJIURR34FMnTl3PfFnaRXCxCoET1M5yGuBz5MUnUdHsZdJs8w%2C%2C&os=OS%20X&browser=Firefox&isp=Mci%20Communications%20Services%20inc.%20Dba%20Verizon%20Business&ip=71.127.55.11

Look, it's sniffing browser info etc.

Here's the URL from that ad that claimed that my system had a virus.

It happened again just now when I had clicked to modify an expired sale on the AH:

http://tech-nr80r.stream/guest/?a=AZ&pagex=0&s1=nnc7gSMDSU5N4T-S24Rjfm8P0c-sSpwzVpqUIbJIURR34FMnTl3PfFnaRXCxCoET1M5yGuBz5MUnUdHsZdJs8w%2C%2C&os=OS%20X&browser=Firefox&isp=Mci%20Communications%20Services%20inc.%20Dba%20Verizon%20Business&ip=71.127.55.11

Look, it's sniffing browser info etc.

Ive been having an issue with the photobucket ad where it keeps popping up in the middle of a paragraph. I took a snapshot to show what I mean. (Sorry that I had to put it on DA, I don't use any other image-posting websites.

https://sta.sh/02353y8z4ugz
Ive been having an issue with the photobucket ad where it keeps popping up in the middle of a paragraph. I took a snapshot to show what I mean. (Sorry that I had to put it on DA, I don't use any other image-posting websites.

https://sta.sh/02353y8z4ugz

-She/Her They/Them
-CET (+9 FR)
-Check out my Art Shop!
EYES_for_fr.png
@Blazedmoon

Photobucket itself did that. Basically, they're holding everyone's images hostage and asking them to pay $400 to get them back. Until the person who owns that picture pays Photobucket, all of their images will be replaced with that placeholder.

People are fleeing from Photobucket because of it.
@Blazedmoon

Photobucket itself did that. Basically, they're holding everyone's images hostage and asking them to pay $400 to get them back. Until the person who owns that picture pays Photobucket, all of their images will be replaced with that placeholder.

People are fleeing from Photobucket because of it.
Chicken soup ad that plays sound and also redirects you to the bottom of the screen and locks you there. Any attempt to scroll back up makes the screen sort of shake and shove you back towards the bottom.
Chicken soup ad that plays sound and also redirects you to the bottom of the screen and locks you there. Any attempt to scroll back up makes the screen sort of shake and shove you back towards the bottom.

Lore Shop - Wishlist - Clan Lore

rsz_lore.png
1 2 ... 387 388 389 390 391 ... 592 593