Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Deasil's Art Corner [CLOSED]
1 2 3
@Deasil
Wanna ask if for your custom design it be possible for you to do an alternate form for a pre-existing character? I can send more details via dm if need be ^^
@Deasil
Wanna ask if for your custom design it be possible for you to do an alternate form for a pre-existing character? I can send more details via dm if need be ^^
Bonnieclipse%20on%20fr.png
@MirrorMask

Sounds fine to me! Just fill out the form and I'll DM you for further inquiry :)
@MirrorMask

Sounds fine to me! Just fill out the form and I'll DM you for further inquiry :)

-She/Her They/Them
-CET (+9 FR)
-Check out my Art Shop!
EYES_for_fr.png
@Deasil
Awesome !! Just had a chance to fill out all the info, this is just what I had currently in mind ^^

Payment type: Gems !!
How much are you willing to spend?: Around 2500 like the suggested price but could go a bit more above if needed ^^
Commission Type: Custom Design
Reference: Tzu
Notes: I'm looking for a "grown" or complete form of the above character !! Some quick notes about her, she is the creator/central god for my character's au but she's stuck in this broken form currently ^^ Her original form is very ethereal and elegant looking for starters. Some other design thoughts:
- more deer looking but still creature-like similar to the pokemon xerneas
- she'd have a complete set of wings which look for bird-like with "feathers" but it's still the same goo substance.
- her antenna would be more extra ( best word I could think of lol ) like this as an example.
- big mane/fur not sure how extreme but I always like how they did the grown male deer in Bambi for example; the way the thickness of fur in the neck is drawn !!
- then not too sure about these ideas but thinking her eyes closed and maybe horns? I don't know that be up for you to decide how you want to elevate her design further than what I mention honestly !!
@Deasil
Awesome !! Just had a chance to fill out all the info, this is just what I had currently in mind ^^

Payment type: Gems !!
How much are you willing to spend?: Around 2500 like the suggested price but could go a bit more above if needed ^^
Commission Type: Custom Design
Reference: Tzu
Notes: I'm looking for a "grown" or complete form of the above character !! Some quick notes about her, she is the creator/central god for my character's au but she's stuck in this broken form currently ^^ Her original form is very ethereal and elegant looking for starters. Some other design thoughts:
- more deer looking but still creature-like similar to the pokemon xerneas
- she'd have a complete set of wings which look for bird-like with "feathers" but it's still the same goo substance.
- her antenna would be more extra ( best word I could think of lol ) like this as an example.
- big mane/fur not sure how extreme but I always like how they did the grown male deer in Bambi for example; the way the thickness of fur in the neck is drawn !!
- then not too sure about these ideas but thinking her eyes closed and maybe horns? I don't know that be up for you to decide how you want to elevate her design further than what I mention honestly !!
Bonnieclipse%20on%20fr.png
^
^

-She/Her They/Them
-CET (+9 FR)
-Check out my Art Shop!
EYES_for_fr.png
@Deasil
Payment type: GEMS
Comission Type: TYPE A HEADSHOT

Reference: Merce
Notes: She's a mean lady

Reference: Jacks
Notes: HE SCREAM

Reference: Beetle
Notes: A nasty boyo
@Deasil
Payment type: GEMS
Comission Type: TYPE A HEADSHOT

Reference: Merce
Notes: She's a mean lady

Reference: Jacks
Notes: HE SCREAM

Reference: Beetle
Notes: A nasty boyo
56335627_R83hWmSurUvNZdb.png
@Deasil
I'd like to order two TYPE A headshots if possible! :0

Payment type: Treasure (Would it be possible to pay full upfront?)
How much are you willing to spend?: Flexible to go higher if needed/wanted!
Commission Type: 2 Lineart + Color, TYPE A
Inspiration (optional): Just a little bit of lore between em (more in their TH); Scithius and Principal used to be close friends until circumstances ultimately forced them apart and become enemies. Both of them have the immortal, regretful, old, and grumpy vibes except Scithius is a bit more on the unhinged side of grumpiness. I'd recommend Coldplay for song inspiration, at least for their general vibe
Reference: Scithius (Dragon) and Principal (Sabertooth Liger)
Notes: Requesting that both headshots are not facing the same way! I'd also love to have a bit of their fire particles around both of em, if this comes at an extra fee I am totally okay with that :D

Thank you for your time! <3
@Deasil
I'd like to order two TYPE A headshots if possible! :0

Payment type: Treasure (Would it be possible to pay full upfront?)
How much are you willing to spend?: Flexible to go higher if needed/wanted!
Commission Type: 2 Lineart + Color, TYPE A
Inspiration (optional): Just a little bit of lore between em (more in their TH); Scithius and Principal used to be close friends until circumstances ultimately forced them apart and become enemies. Both of them have the immortal, regretful, old, and grumpy vibes except Scithius is a bit more on the unhinged side of grumpiness. I'd recommend Coldplay for song inspiration, at least for their general vibe
Reference: Scithius (Dragon) and Principal (Sabertooth Liger)
Notes: Requesting that both headshots are not facing the same way! I'd also love to have a bit of their fire particles around both of em, if this comes at an extra fee I am totally okay with that :D

Thank you for your time! <3
mDVL38d.png
@Deasil Payment type: Gems How much are you willing to spend?: 3kg (since it's an Aberration, I'm assuming the price will be higher) Comission Type: Lineart + Color Type A Inspiration (optional): I associate her with Joan Jett's music. Reference: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74498040][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/744981/74498040_350.png[/img][/url] Notes: Let me know if you prefer not to draw Aberrations and I can choose another dragon!
@Deasil
Payment type: Gems
How much are you willing to spend?: 3kg (since it's an Aberration, I'm assuming the price will be higher)
Comission Type: Lineart + Color Type A
Inspiration (optional): I associate her with Joan Jett's music.
Reference:
74498040_350.png
Notes: Let me know if you prefer not to draw Aberrations and I can choose another dragon!
eN4chTc.png
1 2 3