Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How often do you change your broadcast?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Rarely.

Maybe once per three months??

(Now my broadcast is a refrence to a Kraftwerk song)
Rarely.

Maybe once per three months??

(Now my broadcast is a refrence to a Kraftwerk song)
A bottle of Dasani (water)
Please drink water.

Step away if things get heated.
Like, twice a month now since desideing to theme it and my pfp after the current flight fest!
Like, twice a month now since desideing to theme it and my pfp after the current flight fest!
I used to display all my meme numbers here, but honestly im tired off that
i will still say that i own the #420 saved scry
I don't think i've changed mine since i joined? :3 maybe I'll change it if i find a new obsession~
I don't think i've changed mine since i joined? :3 maybe I'll change it if i find a new obsession~
underskrift-geo.png
Haven't changed mine bc it's still relevant.
Haven't changed mine bc it's still relevant.
Untitled241.png
I set it when I joined the site 6 Years, 4 Months, and 25 Days ago, and I have not changed it since.

At this point, I don't think I'm legally allowed to change it.
I set it when I joined the site 6 Years, 4 Months, and 25 Days ago, and I have not changed it since.

At this point, I don't think I'm legally allowed to change it.
jeGlfdJ.gif__ Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group. (+0 FR Time)

I have never changed mine lol
I have never changed mine lol
tsKE8q5.png 11nVSmV.png

LF Vibrant Dragons

Art Dump!

Tot's Extra Dergs

IlQRgS6.png

Prior to my username change I kept my broadcast message the same because the combo of my UN and the message made a song lyric.

Now that my username is what it is, I can't really make it a joke. So it changes quite often until I find something that I think works. Then I change it when I think of something funnier.
Prior to my username change I kept my broadcast message the same because the combo of my UN and the message made a song lyric.

Now that my username is what it is, I can't really make it a joke. So it changes quite often until I find something that I think works. Then I change it when I think of something funnier.
Hey, friendly reminder to drink water, stretch, and take a short break if you can. Stay healthy! Also, don't forget about any chores or tasks you might be putting off.
It's been 84 years..
It's been 84 years..
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
Not very. Once or twice a year.
Not very. Once or twice a year.
32392442p.png66416996p.png83684589p.png75459369p.png78722162p.png70636041p.png64470764p.png
Uhhhh in the 5 years I’ve been here I think I’ve changed it like 3 times? So almost never
Uhhhh in the 5 years I’ve been here I think I’ve changed it like 3 times? So almost never
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10