Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How often do you change your broadcast?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
i dont think i've changed it for like a year. kinda forgot it existed
i dont think i've changed it for like a year. kinda forgot it existed
Rene2.png

Wishlist
Art shop
xxxxxxxxx shellbubble.gif
i only very very recently discovered it was a thing, so my current broadcast message is my only one right now. i'll probably change it though when i think of something Cool and Funny
i only very very recently discovered it was a thing, so my current broadcast message is my only one right now. i'll probably change it though when i think of something Cool and Funny
my name is jade. i like dragons

i have a smol multi-gaze sanctuary. multi-gaze needs love always
Probably once every week, to be honest. I can never stick with one broadcast until I’m dead with it ~
Probably once every week, to be honest. I can never stick with one broadcast until I’m dead with it ~
aJTY8eT.png
i used to change it all the time into some random mess but i ran out of ideas so it's now stuck at this forever
i used to change it all the time into some random mess but i ran out of ideas so it's now stuck at this forever
Rusted Crown
Eh, depends on when I think of something I want to share. Right now it's just the name of an album I'm waiting for
Eh, depends on when I think of something I want to share. Right now it's just the name of an album I'm waiting for
yehet! oho, rat!----

J A E

She/They
INFJ | Gemini
USA: Fr+3
1157000853.png
-- tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
.-listen-

previously StarGatherer
LF swan lake vista
i don't actually LOL. i've had the same broadcast for 3+ years |D i only changed it once for a discord joke, but then changed it back lol
i don't actually LOL. i've had the same broadcast for 3+ years |D i only changed it once for a discord joke, but then changed it back lol
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
once every few months? just sorta depends
once every few months? just sorta depends
latest?cb=20140703135024.png
⊗ Max
⊗ 23
⊗xe/they
⊗ fr +2

sNd5wqe.png hphjQR4.png
89NiKF4.png COSMOSIS_tiny_sepia_logo.png EDjLhcC.png egg_fire_bouncy_by_dogi_crimson-dabjwuf.gifuD7taRL.png
kCHWEjf.png6dnHKBv.png
[quote name="Forelle" date="2019-11-05 22:43:21" ] I... regularly forget that it exists. [/quote] This c':
Forelle wrote on 2019-11-05 22:43:21:
I... regularly forget that it exists.
This c':
y1ib5Xu.png | Wishlist
| Personal Quests
| Food in Sornieth

| The Deathless Bite
| Lore Thread
| Badges
WIrxbxw.png
SRYwKn0.png
windshade.png
8b7a2d23-5bfa-11e9-b21c-e39355bb3972.gif
Arinyl
he/his
FR+9
I use mine for life updates or current thoughts more than anything meaningful, so like daily
I use mine for life updates or current thoughts more than anything meaningful, so like daily
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
I change mine a bunch of times in a day until I like what I've chosen, and then not again for six months to a year.
I change mine a bunch of times in a day until I like what I've chosen, and then not again for six months to a year.
RXOnopg.gif
  • heath.
  • she/they.
  • gay pirate.
  • disabled.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10