Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [EARTHDOM] Rockbreaker's Ceremony Hub
1 2 3 4
TWO SLOTS LEFT for the final round of the Hungry Games! Signups close in a couple of hours!
TWO SLOTS LEFT for the final round of the Hungry Games! Signups close in a couple of hours!
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Sharkra

Hello! First off, thank you for hosting the crow event! It was a fun scavenger hunt and I'm glad to have participated. Can the crows we find be used as badges, with credit? They're all very cute and the artists did a lovely job on them, so I was wondering if we were allowed to feature them in a dragon's bio with credit. (After the event is over, of course.)
@Sharkra

Hello! First off, thank you for hosting the crow event! It was a fun scavenger hunt and I'm glad to have participated. Can the crows we find be used as badges, with credit? They're all very cute and the artists did a lovely job on them, so I was wondering if we were allowed to feature them in a dragon's bio with credit. (After the event is over, of course.)
unicornponies_com.png
Hell there, friend! @unicornponies

I'm really happy to hear you enjoyed the event, that means a lot to me! You're more than welcome to show off the crows as badges once the event has ended. A credit and/or linkback would be appreciated. Thank you for asking! ♥
Hell there, friend! @unicornponies

I'm really happy to hear you enjoyed the event, that means a lot to me! You're more than welcome to show off the crows as badges once the event has ended. A credit and/or linkback would be appreciated. Thank you for asking! ♥
709629.png

GChs5Ji.gif 2KksAKR.gifJxa6ZeM.gif
That's right, the frying pan is a PALADIN weapon.
@Sharkra Hey there! I was wondering if we could claim the crows and the icons from the maze endings as badges?
@Sharkra Hey there! I was wondering if we could claim the crows and the icons from the maze endings as badges?
nMkuik2.gifsNtd9Dk.gif4AJs72V.pngl9DOymq.pngsNtd9Dk.gifRz7ZJcJ.png
Hi there, @Sidegrinder
As I wrote in my previous post, yes, you are more than welcome to show off the crows as badges once the event has ended! Credit and/or linkback would be appreciated!

The same goes for the Maze endings. Hope this helps!
Hi there, @Sidegrinder
As I wrote in my previous post, yes, you are more than welcome to show off the crows as badges once the event has ended! Credit and/or linkback would be appreciated!

The same goes for the Maze endings. Hope this helps!
709629.png

@Sharkra Oops, didn't see that. ^^; Thank you!
@Sharkra Oops, didn't see that. ^^; Thank you!
nMkuik2.gifsNtd9Dk.gif4AJs72V.pngl9DOymq.pngsNtd9Dk.gifRz7ZJcJ.png
[columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2773992/1#post_41164910][img]https://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/373.png[/img][/url][nextcol][size=5][font=arial]Whew, looks like the crows sure gave everyone a run for their money! They've returned to [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=9607&tab=dragon&did=55425959]Corey[/url] and [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=9607&tab=dragon&did=56024453]Ravyn[/url], tired from all the mischief they've caused. Corey put the filled in prize forms into a bucket and took one out randomly:[/columns] [center] [font=arial]Congratulations, @unicornponies We've sent a crow messenger to deliver your prize! (Corey apologizes in advance for crow messenger getting distracted along the way) [skin=28091] [font=arial]Many thanks to all the lovely participants for joining this event! ♥[/center] [size=1]@Skyeline @Littlestarm @betty @ASinglePringle @Galaxtea @October @Solstices @StarkHarkness @MandragoraAutumn @Saerel @Forelle @Argante @MusicandMagic @RandomPurple @Dramiat @jbapple @crowbot @Bananyan @Dalilah @BetaOrionis @Rulanir @Canisa @LadyOfTheSkies @Disillusionist @browncoatparadox @Gladicent @rufusdrumknott @FourLeaf @BlackRayser @Sidegrinder @brevityis @Angelsand @bluesykai @Sybrand @Scatterspark
373.png Whew, looks like the crows sure gave everyone a run for their money! They've returned to Corey and Ravyn, tired from all the mischief they've caused. Corey put the filled in prize forms into a bucket and took one out randomly:
Congratulations, @unicornponies
We've sent a crow messenger to deliver your prize!
(Corey apologizes in advance for crow messenger getting distracted along the way)

Many thanks to all the lovely participants for joining this event! ♥

@Skyeline @Littlestarm @betty @ASinglePringle @Galaxtea @October @Solstices @StarkHarkness @MandragoraAutumn @Saerel @Forelle @Argante @MusicandMagic @RandomPurple @Dramiat @jbapple @crowbot @Bananyan @Dalilah @BetaOrionis @Rulanir @Canisa @LadyOfTheSkies @Disillusionist @browncoatparadox @Gladicent @rufusdrumknott @FourLeaf @BlackRayser @Sidegrinder @brevityis @Angelsand @bluesykai @Sybrand @Scatterspark
709629.png

Congrats! Nice job! I had so much fun looking around for all of the crows, it was a great mini-event. I'd love to see more like it in the future!
Congrats! Nice job! I had so much fun looking around for all of the crows, it was a great mini-event. I'd love to see more like it in the future!
*~*~*~*~*
Previously
Morichinatsu
*~*~*~*~*
FBJNgPs.png 8eLgwHU.png tuKAvP2.png 8a4I5lk.png FBJNgPs.png
I
VlDJnIY.png
polar
bears
and
jmrzRk7.pngs
Thanks for a fun event! I really enjoyed this, and especially liked the twist with Rayvyn at the end. :)

I hope you had a great Rockbreakers!
Thanks for a fun event! I really enjoyed this, and especially liked the twist with Rayvyn at the end. :)

I hope you had a great Rockbreakers!
fw5Pc0h.png
That's such a nice skin, congrats unicornponies! :D
That's such a nice skin, congrats unicornponies! :D
shop_banner.png
1 2 3 4