Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [EARTHDOM] Rockbreaker's Ceremony Hub
1 2 3 4
Evening signups for the Hungry Games' first round are now active! Only 2 slots left!
Evening signups for the Hungry Games' first round are now active! Only 2 slots left!
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
Hello! New transfer from Lightning here but I'm looking forward to doing my bit to help! Anything I should know before I start exalting dragons and filling spreadsheets?
Hello! New transfer from Lightning here but I'm looking forward to doing my bit to help! Anything I should know before I start exalting dragons and filling spreadsheets?
This account is abandoned. You will not get a response.
[size=4]I'm so excited~ Have a nice festival fellow goats! [emoji=earth rune size=1] [img]https://i.imgur.com/3Y4UHne.gif[/img]
I'm so excited~ Have a nice festival fellow goats!

3Y4UHne.gif
Q1Z6W1A.png
LETS GET HYPED!!!!
LETS GET HYPED!!!!
dR1OCbi.png
Once you go Snap you never go back
[center][font=arial]Happy Rockbreaker's, everyone! [emoji=earth rune size=1][/center]
Happy Rockbreaker's, everyone!
709629.png

GChs5Ji.gif 2KksAKR.gifJxa6ZeM.gif
That's right, the frying pan is a PALADIN weapon.
rocksrocksrocks YAY
rocksrocksrocks YAY
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
@Sharkra

Quick Question: When I find a crow from Corey's Crows, what do I do? Am I supposed to ping you in that thread, or send a PM, or do I just follow the trail until the end? And is there something to do at the end to indicate I've found them all? I'm just a little confused about this...it looks like a fun Event, but I can't figure out how to show my progress, or anything.

Thanks!
@Sharkra

Quick Question: When I find a crow from Corey's Crows, what do I do? Am I supposed to ping you in that thread, or send a PM, or do I just follow the trail until the end? And is there something to do at the end to indicate I've found them all? I'm just a little confused about this...it looks like a fun Event, but I can't figure out how to show my progress, or anything.

Thanks!
fw5Pc0h.png
Hi there, @Canisa

All you have to do is follow through and find all 10 of them. Each crow is numbered for your convenience, and each of them will offer a hint to help you find the next one. All crows are hidden in places that all flights can acces, and there are no crows hidden off-site. You'll know when you've found the last one-- no need to PM or ping me with proof ;-)

Good luck!
Hi there, @Canisa

All you have to do is follow through and find all 10 of them. Each crow is numbered for your convenience, and each of them will offer a hint to help you find the next one. All crows are hidden in places that all flights can acces, and there are no crows hidden off-site. You'll know when you've found the last one-- no need to PM or ping me with proof ;-)

Good luck!
709629.png

GChs5Ji.gif 2KksAKR.gifJxa6ZeM.gif
That's right, the frying pan is a PALADIN weapon.
@Sharkra

OK. Thanks. I'll start the trail tonight, then. (RL is currently interfering, unfortunately, but I do have an idea where to go first...)
@Sharkra

OK. Thanks. I'll start the trail tonight, then. (RL is currently interfering, unfortunately, but I do have an idea where to go first...)
fw5Pc0h.png
Hope everyone's enjoying the festival~
Hope everyone's enjoying the festival~
Q1Z6W1A.png
1 2 3 4