Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Protocol for Fodder with Art?
1 2 3 4
I'm still interested! Oh and gg to everyone else: @Disillusionist @Cunea @WolfTears @Gloomy
I'm still interested! Oh and gg to everyone else: @Disillusionist @Cunea @WolfTears @Gloomy
@redlego (you can copy paste if you don't wanna spell out my name or somthin)
@Redlego

You too! ♥
@Redlego

You too! ♥
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
[quote name="Put" date="2019-10-30 20:35:59" ] if the art is being used for another dragon idk if you should sell her with the art, especially if the previous owner forget to delete it out of her bio if it was just there as a placeholder. cus the way i understand it is that they don't want the dragon anymore but they never said it was explicitly ok for u to just use the art that's in the bio ,, idk i may be completely wrong though [/quote] Yeah this, it sounds like the art is in use (or intended for) their project dragon rather than this dragon and was just in her bio for somewhere to put it, so you should probably double check to see if it's ok for that art to be treated as belonging to this dragon?
Put wrote on 2019-10-30 20:35:59:
if the art is being used for another dragon idk if you should sell her with the art, especially if the previous owner forget to delete it out of her bio if it was just there as a placeholder. cus the way i understand it is that they don't want the dragon anymore but they never said it was explicitly ok for u to just use the art that's in the bio ,, idk i may be completely wrong though

Yeah this, it sounds like the art is in use (or intended for) their project dragon rather than this dragon and was just in her bio for somewhere to put it, so you should probably double check to see if it's ok for that art to be treated as belonging to this dragon?
2nld4k6.jpg
please ping me to get my attention!
@MistLeaf
I only just found this post, but would it be alright for me to ask to join the mini raffle? That girl is gorgeous and I'd love to have a chance to give her a home
@MistLeaf
I only just found this post, but would it be alright for me to ask to join the mini raffle? That girl is gorgeous and I'd love to have a chance to give her a home

_________________________The Goldenscale Lineage
__Henry.png
@mistleaf if you do decide to sell her, please ping me! She’s gorgeous :0
@mistleaf if you do decide to sell her, please ping me! She’s gorgeous :0
@SerenityGale Sure, I guess. Might be just the dragon though; the debate over the art is still kind of ongoing.

@Permyriad It's kind of a raffle, but I can enter you.
@SerenityGale Sure, I guess. Might be just the dragon though; the debate over the art is still kind of ongoing.

@Permyriad It's kind of a raffle, but I can enter you.
med_fish_smol.pngsplish_smol.png
@MistLeaf

I am also still interested!
@MistLeaf

I am also still interested!
he/they
Still looking for a copy of Accent: Grand Romance! :')
@mistleaf
I'm also interested in joining the raffle
@mistleaf
I'm also interested in joining the raffle
V7wUqxW.pngKwxLkEj.pnglCK29fT.pngezgif-1-dbf6252158.gif
Nevermind I'm no longer interested
Nevermind I'm no longer interested
@redlego (you can copy paste if you don't wanna spell out my name or somthin)
@Gloomy Shoot, I forgot to change that post before I went to bed. I don't know if you saw, but the old owner asked that the art be removed, so I changed the rules a bit. I don't know if that changes your interest in her, but full info should be on the first post.
@Gloomy Shoot, I forgot to change that post before I went to bed. I don't know if you saw, but the old owner asked that the art be removed, so I changed the rules a bit. I don't know if that changes your interest in her, but full info should be on the first post.
med_fish_smol.pngsplish_smol.png
1 2 3 4