Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Protocol for Fodder with Art?
1 2 3 4
I bought some fodder earlier, and I just noticed one of them has art. The bio mentions a breeding project, so I don't think it was an accidental sell, but I'm not sure what to do with the dragon. I didn't buy the art, so I'm pretty sure I can't use it without keeping the dragon, but I feel weird just tossing it into the void. I mean, it's nice. The dragon isn't too bad either; just not something I want to keep. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52832030] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/528321/52832030_350.png[/img] [/url] If you're the owner and want it back, I'll gladly hand it over. Edit: @WolfTears @Cunea @Redlego @SerenityGale @Permyriad I verified with the old owner, and they requested I clear the bio, as it was meant for another dragon. Since I don't have the ability to do art, I'll instead include a full stack of 4-point food of your type, and a couple Health Potions. I've also updated the rules and posted them here for easy reference. If this changes your interest, let me know and I'll take you off the list. -Asking 12,000 treasure, to discourage buying her just to exalt -She has been bred. They've all been named, but if it bothers you, you've been warned -Level 5, near 6. I did start statting her for a Sedona build, but it should still work for any strength-based build. I can add a few levels for free, but please don't just use the offer for easy fodder -Comes with free stack of 4-point food, and a handful of Health Potions -For simplicity on my end, all who state they are still interested by November 1st will be assigned a number, and winner will be determined by RNG. I'll then send out a two-way Crossroad for you to pay. Sorry about all this; I don't deal with this kind of thing often.
I bought some fodder earlier, and I just noticed one of them has art. The bio mentions a breeding project, so I don't think it was an accidental sell, but I'm not sure what to do with the dragon.

I didn't buy the art, so I'm pretty sure I can't use it without keeping the dragon, but I feel weird just tossing it into the void. I mean, it's nice. The dragon isn't too bad either; just not something I want to keep.

52832030_350.png

If you're the owner and want it back, I'll gladly hand it over.

Edit: @WolfTears @Cunea @Redlego @SerenityGale @Permyriad I verified with the old owner, and they requested I clear the bio, as it was meant for another dragon. Since I don't have the ability to do art, I'll instead include a full stack of 4-point food of your type, and a couple Health Potions. I've also updated the rules and posted them here for easy reference. If this changes your interest, let me know and I'll take you off the list.

-Asking 12,000 treasure, to discourage buying her just to exalt

-She has been bred. They've all been named, but if it bothers you, you've been warned

-Level 5, near 6. I did start statting her for a Sedona build, but it should still work for any strength-based build. I can add a few levels for free, but please don't just use the offer for easy fodder

-Comes with free stack of 4-point food, and a handful of Health Potions

-For simplicity on my end, all who state they are still interested by November 1st will be assigned a number, and winner will be determined by RNG. I'll then send out a two-way Crossroad for you to pay.

Sorry about all this; I don't deal with this kind of thing often.
med_fish_smol.pngsplish_smol.png
You could always try to resell her if the artists aren't uncomfortable with that. But the art doesn't really seem to match her current genes anymore, at least the primary and tert are completely different from what I can gather so I'm not sure if reselling a dragon with art that doesn't really match them anymore will net you much
You could always try to resell her if the artists aren't uncomfortable with that. But the art doesn't really seem to match her current genes anymore, at least the primary and tert are completely different from what I can gather so I'm not sure if reselling a dragon with art that doesn't really match them anymore will net you much
Dragon Sales!..............FR Tumblr!
tumblr_inline_pawhtrOQpb1rue9g6_100.gif
@MistLeaf She's not bad-looking! If you decide to sell her, you can hit me up; her art looks great too. :o

While I haven't picked up fodder with art, I did manage to snag a dragon whom I thought was very underpriced. I was able to get the seller's name and message them, but in this case, it doesn't look like you were able to catch their name.

Ultimately, since she's your dragon now and you purchased her fairly, you can do what you want with her. If it were me, I might keep her for a few days to see if anybody reaches out, but if you're after the breed bonus, I don't think anyone would (or should) blame you for deciding to exalt her. =)
@MistLeaf She's not bad-looking! If you decide to sell her, you can hit me up; her art looks great too. :o

While I haven't picked up fodder with art, I did manage to snag a dragon whom I thought was very underpriced. I was able to get the seller's name and message them, but in this case, it doesn't look like you were able to catch their name.

Ultimately, since she's your dragon now and you purchased her fairly, you can do what you want with her. If it were me, I might keep her for a few days to see if anybody reaches out, but if you're after the breed bonus, I don't think anyone would (or should) blame you for deciding to exalt her. =)
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@Hussain Oh, you're right, the tertiary is different. It's hard for me to tell, since there's so much apparel on it. I'm not really trying to make money off her. I just feel kind of guilty essentially throwing away the art.
@Hussain Oh, you're right, the tertiary is different. It's hard for me to tell, since there's so much apparel on it. I'm not really trying to make money off her. I just feel kind of guilty essentially throwing away the art.
She's fodder, she's your dragon. Keep the art, yeet the dragon.
She's fodder, she's your dragon. Keep the art, yeet the dragon.
earthr.pngkpBHZdf.gifDQCsQbQ.gifearthshieldr.png
@Bigwig Ah yes, art of a dragon that no longer exists, what every user wants...??
@Bigwig Ah yes, art of a dragon that no longer exists, what every user wants...??
187008e47976df5e48be1a2aaddf54ba4af76fbc.gif
@Mistleaf
This is definitely a dilemma.
Like those above have said, since she’s your dragon you can do whatever you want with her. If you look at the art, sometimes there’s a user ID# of the artist in it somewhere, which could help you determine the artist’s policies, and also allow you to possibly trace her previous owner back.

However I absolutely LOVE female spirals, so I would be more than happy to buy her from you and give her a permanent home! I could also trade for a few replacement fodder if you’d prefer. Good luck with your situation :)
@Mistleaf
This is definitely a dilemma.
Like those above have said, since she’s your dragon you can do whatever you want with her. If you look at the art, sometimes there’s a user ID# of the artist in it somewhere, which could help you determine the artist’s policies, and also allow you to possibly trace her previous owner back.

However I absolutely LOVE female spirals, so I would be more than happy to buy her from you and give her a permanent home! I could also trade for a few replacement fodder if you’d prefer. Good luck with your situation :)
eLAndXa.png FooterAds.gif
Gary was here, Ash is a loser
2OTuj7X.png I hoard black orpingtons and black-capped chickadees!
@MistLeaf

I looked through the shop of one of those pieces of art, and I found the previous owner of that derg, or at least the one that bought the first piece of art. Don’t want to reveal them in a forum post just in case they wouldn’t want that, so I’ll give you the link to their profile via pm! Hope that’s ok <3
@MistLeaf

I looked through the shop of one of those pieces of art, and I found the previous owner of that derg, or at least the one that bought the first piece of art. Don’t want to reveal them in a forum post just in case they wouldn’t want that, so I’ll give you the link to their profile via pm! Hope that’s ok <3
jC0MHtC.png zYK7yAB.gif
Jacob
male pronouns pls

interests:
captain harlock, genshin impact,
zelda, space battleship yamato,
star trek, stargate, mlp, lotr
xx CnNBdW0.png
@Arukadia Thank you. I sent them a message asking if they meant to sell her.

If they don't want her back, or don't respond after a day or two, I'll ping everyone who expressed interest in her to see who still wants her. Thank you all for the advice.
@Arukadia Thank you. I sent them a message asking if they meant to sell her.

If they don't want her back, or don't respond after a day or two, I'll ping everyone who expressed interest in her to see who still wants her. Thank you all for the advice.
Can you ping me if you sell her? Sounds gorgeous! @mistleaf
Can you ping me if you sell her? Sounds gorgeous! @mistleaf
@redlego (you can copy paste if you don't wanna spell out my name or somthin)
1 2 3 4