Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Least Favorite Dragon?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
....... Ridgebacks
....... Ridgebacks
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
Nocturnes :V
Nocturnes :V
O7jJYHV.png Gn1pwrs.png UQDD8WB.png
Hard for me to dislike a breed, but something feels so... off,, , about Mirrors
Im back
[quote name="Shiraki" date="2019-10-20 18:48:28" ] Hard for me to dislike a breed, but something feels so... off,, , about Mirrors [/quote] true dat.
Shiraki wrote on 2019-10-20 18:48:28:

true dat.
He/Him
Trans/Pansexual
Work full-time, not on until evenings!
Snappers. I'm also not particularly drawn to ridgebacks
Snappers. I'm also not particularly drawn to ridgebacks
Spr_4p_471_s.png +3 FR time

Ping me if you want me
to see your response
[emoji=mirror size=1]
Coatls look like weird vulture things. It doesn't help that they have some weird coatl language nobody else understands as if they're not really dragons.
Coatls look like weird vulture things. It doesn't help that they have some weird coatl language nobody else understands as if they're not really dragons.
qDavPTk.png
[emoji=fae size=3] XP I've never been a big fan of Faes. Mirrors used to be up there, but now that they've grown on me... yeah, just Faes. (Coatls, specifically the Female Poses, and Spirals are a VERY close second, though... And now that I think about it, Bogs. I actually kind of forgot Bogs existed, lol.)

XP

I've never been a big fan of Faes. Mirrors used to be up there, but now that they've grown on me... yeah, just Faes.

(Coatls, specifically the Female Poses, and Spirals are a VERY close second, though... And now that I think about it, Bogs. I actually kind of forgot Bogs existed, lol.)
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
[emoji=nocturne confused size=2] Male [emoji=mirror confused size=2] Male
Male
Male
50316481p.png
FR +9 G1 collector Wishlist AvatarAdoptables
[emoji=snapper deadpan size=2]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8