Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Least Favorite Dragon?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
snappers.... fem and baby snappers are fine but. The Male Pose is Bad sorry
snappers.... fem and baby snappers are fine but. The Male Pose is Bad sorry
64c30401733ae4e133884923ad852837b6290850.png
and though i can't quite percieve it; i can tell it's there by the way it's not quite there.
ray ESFJ-T fr time +18 he/she
tumblr_picp47hhuG1wgsqgoo1_250.gif
tumblr_pjnlo2dKLW1s80v72o6_100.png
Snappers...
Snappers...
SsKM2S5.pngA6YLlF0.pngtDeKDnH.png
Faes by a landslide, nasty bois with too much necc

closely followed by tuns

Male mirrors also aren't my fav but thats a pose issue more than a breed dislike
Faes by a landslide, nasty bois with too much necc

closely followed by tuns

Male mirrors also aren't my fav but thats a pose issue more than a breed dislike
y7z4RJK.png
Pearlcatchers

- I have three, and I keep 2/3 of them due to sentimental value.
- Male Pearlcatcher whiskers skeeve me out, they remind me of real hair and it's gross.
- I keep telling myself I'm going to breed change scroll those two, but I never get around to it
Pearlcatchers

- I have three, and I keep 2/3 of them due to sentimental value.
- Male Pearlcatcher whiskers skeeve me out, they remind me of real hair and it's gross.
- I keep telling myself I'm going to breed change scroll those two, but I never get around to it
Tundras, probably. I just.... can't find a proper place for them yet....
Tundras, probably. I just.... can't find a proper place for them yet....
Wishlist here!
*strums ukulele in a terrible rendition of Wonderwall*
Life & Death Reborn
Oh hey I have a hatchery now!
-
Uh oh, guess who has a Skin Shop now too
TUNDRAS. they freak me out. [i]such beady little eyes[/i] They are bird dragons and caNNOT BE TRUSTED [emoji=gaoler sad size=2]
TUNDRAS.
they freak me out.
such beady little eyes

They are bird dragons and caNNOT BE TRUSTED
i don't really have a least favourite dragon, just breeds i can never seem to get looking nice before i decide to sell them
which are ridgeback, tundra and snapper
i have seen good looking ridgebacks, tundras and snappers, i just can't seem to get them right
i don't really have a least favourite dragon, just breeds i can never seem to get looking nice before i decide to sell them
which are ridgeback, tundra and snapper
i have seen good looking ridgebacks, tundras and snappers, i just can't seem to get them right
ePOliyb.png
FObX7rS.png
Z0dFFal.png
AhAOq4S.gif
I have at least one perma of every breed except guardians and snappers. I think that says a lot.

EDIT: actually i just checked and i dont have any imps either?? What happened I used to love them
I have at least one perma of every breed except guardians and snappers. I think that says a lot.

EDIT: actually i just checked and i dont have any imps either?? What happened I used to love them
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads
lwN7WD5.png FRT+9 | he/him

accent shop
xx Silhouette of a flying dragon
[center][b][emoji=snapper sad size=2][/b][/center]
0cfa11a2d108c80c10fb837f85c11d5704c44766.png 02031973bcef0ef2c7010aba6603c5c07bf5ebe1.png
[emoji=spiral sad size=2]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8