Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | December Kindness Challenge 2019
1 2 ... 122 123 124 125 126 ... 237 238
I sent someone who was missing one a Glamortail Hopper. They’re lovely swooshy fish, and I really hope they like it!
I sent someone who was missing one a Glamortail Hopper. They’re lovely swooshy fish, and I really hope they like it!
dczn1qe-7ea5b2bc-c7a9-4a6a-8ea7-1777b6cff32a.png
Day 13!!!! Completed!
sent to @/JurassicAsh :3c
Day 13!!!! Completed!
sent to @/JurassicAsh :3c
Gifting done!

I also just purchased a pretty derg from a hatchery that I had not followed previously, too bad I'm a day late, oops! :3 fell asleep last night.
Gifting done!

I also just purchased a pretty derg from a hatchery that I had not followed previously, too bad I'm a day late, oops! :3 fell asleep last night.
responds to blue or willow; she/her pronouns
Day 13

Sent along an autumn sea dragon to a friend that didn't have one yet!
Day 13

Sent along an autumn sea dragon to a friend that didn't have one yet!
image.png . > she/her
> FRT +3
> Dragons for sale
> Voltsy's free dragons
> Half-an-egg
Full calendar on profile.
Advent Days: ... 11, 12, 13 (here)

Sent a bundle of Swipp apparel to @/Mirutanku!
Full calendar on profile.
Advent Days: ... 11, 12, 13 (here)

Sent a bundle of Swipp apparel to @/Mirutanku!
eZCszQ2.png1GLQpTC.pngV4alZnn.png
[center][font=Georgia][size=4][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2767614/1#post_2767614]Story [/url]| [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2767614/1#post_41009384]Main Post[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2767614/1#post_41009386]Task List[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2767614/1#post_41009389]Raffle [/url]| [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2767614/1#post_41009394]Pinglist [/url]| [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2767614/1#post_41009395]Thanks[/url] | [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dBkKOKpoGz-OjZYbK58sXeD-UaoZlEuICoh4dhHYfsQ/edit?usp=sharing]Participant Spreadsheet[/url][/size] [img]https://image.ibb.co/dMxZiV/divider-smol.png[/img][/center] [center][size=4][font=Georgia]The end of the second week has come. You arrive early, the morning sun has not yet risen and the sky is a dim, dawn blue. The frost settles atop the grass and the wind nips with an unwarmed chill to its tail. The stalls are not yet open and the earliest dragons amble in good time to set up, engaging in quiet small conversation amongst themselves. You find Yule on the outskirts. He does not see you, his back facing the square while he looks out to the great expanse beyond him. His tail curls around his hind legs and as you make your way closer to him you spot the sight of paints and a parchment. He scribbles rough lines and then dips his brush into colour to begin his work. His gaze focuses and he blends blues with specks of black to recreate the early dawn hue, spreading paint about the thick parchment. He hums to himself a melody familiar and yet indescribable, and when he catches sight of you he jumps, surprised, but settles with a blurted bout of laughter. “Good morning!” Yule greets you. “You gave me a bit of a fright. Come, sit! Admire the sky with me!” Yule pats the space beside him and shuffles his paints out of the way for you to sit with him. He yawns, open-mouthed and letting his wings jut out behind him to stretch. “Holly wanted a few extra hours of rest,” Yule smiles. “She works so hard, I couldn’t drag her out here to watch me paint. And sometimes it’s nice to have a moment by yourself, isn’t it? Just to...do things that make you smile.” Yule half blurts it out, as if he does not mean to say his thoughts so blatantly, and laughs away his newfound fluster, waving a paw. “We’ll be in the fairgrounds today! The challenge is to donate what you earn to another clan or a flight hub of your choosing! Have you ever played Mahjong? I love that game, but Holly is much better at it than I am,” Yule admits. “But I won’t let that stop me!” He peeks beyond his parchment and smiles. The sun has now risen and its brilliant shine peers above the horizon, the oozing hue of silken pinks and warm oranges drench through the darkness, illuminated the wisps of clouds above. Yule brightens at the sight and settles. “I’ll be with you all shortly! I just want to capture this!” He nods. “If you find Holly, tell her to meet me for another round of jigsaw!” You depart from Yule at his farewell to you and make your way back to the newly bustling market. The object is still obscured, worked on by a plethora of dragons. Holly is among them, and turns to greet you with a slightly drooped smile. She covers her yawn with her paw, burying her muzzle into it. “Oh, forgive me,” She chuckles. “I’ve been drowsy since I woke. Good morning! We’re in the Fairgrounds today, gathering money to be sent to clans or flight hubs! Do you like Mahjong? Yule is dreadful at it, but he loves to look at the little symbols.” Holly smiles with apparent fondness, and glances up at the fresh sky above. “I hope the chill settles!” She nods. “Come, let us start the day!” [center][img]https://image.ibb.co/nBK2N0/candle-smol.png[/img][/center] [center][img]https://image.ibb.co/fCX8Uf/divider-2-without-prop-smol.png[/img][/center] [center][size=5][font=Georgia][b]December 14th[/b][/size][/font][/center] [center][size=4][font=Georgia]Have some fun in the fairgrounds and donate your earnings to a random player or to your flight bank/program of choice! Challenging mode: Max out your fairgrounds and donate[/size][/font][/center] [center][img]https://image.ibb.co/fCX8Uf/divider-2-without-prop-smol.png[/img][/center] [size=3][font=georgia]Daily Ping @@bluewillow @Aliciaa @Alphazi @Ambrite @ApprenticeWriter @Arcani @ArcticEira @Arsenic33 @Bananacorn @BeckAlistiere @bittersweetlove @blazebrem @BlueJaysFeather @Borgenti @BottledLightning @BraveEguana @brighteningskies @Briton @Cantertothewinds @CaramelApple @chocollama @commoncomitatus @CorvvusCorax @crimsonpixie @crystallarium @Crystalwood @dalinar83 @dancingcrane @DarkWolf133 @davietoowavey @Dezrend @DianaMoon @Dohmalore @Doxiunoia @dragonpals @DragonPrincess27 @dreamclaws @Drekven @EasilyAmusedKat @ElleMelle @Elokin @Enasencca @Endifinity @Endofighter @Featheredartist @FireBrimstone @Firtarian @furo @FxHell @Garudyne @Gathouria @ghostlyplants @Glisselda @goldevines @Goldia @Greenwolfkate @GrimHiive @Grune @HalfPintAsh @Havic @Hawkfeather @HenryJekyll @Hoodies @HowDoiInternet @Hussain @iiSwizzle @jackthegecko @JamesAcaster @Johan @Joywing @jumbledbyrd @Jurassicash @Juri01 @Juxta13 @Kael1030 @Katigura @Katnipp @Kelpoyo @Kissie @Kitanya @kitsune56 @Kitten36 @KnightYumi @korradorable @Kumatan @Kvon @Kysska @LadyEllesmere @LadyOfTheSkies @Larssie @LeafeonWarrior @Levengale @Lhumyaki @Lisegathe @LunarFlower @Lyudmila @machinae @MandragoraAutumn @MariKatt @Martinique @mayanaz @medievalredragon @MeKat @minted @minty @Mirutanku @MrsBear @Munchkinlynx @myriadofstars @MysticalScribe @MysticTales @MythicalViper @nevvermore @NHDark @Niceless @Nightlilac @Onsiphoros @PaintedThree @Paintra @parasites @Pensacola @PersephoneZea @Petall @PinkyDaPinkSlime @pokemonbutch @Rabigrace @RaspyBone @Redtiger7736 @Rivertyl @Rockmama @Roheryn @RosaDiaz @Rosesinger @RoyalSorceress @rubyxblade @Sagittariuss @saphariadragon @Saraceaser @scribblingface @scylla @Selah @Seonais @Shariza @SilentRiver @Sinjin @Snek @SocklessWonder @Solstices @StarkHarkness @Starlight18 @SwiftIsHere @TastyPastry @Tehumertt @texaspooky @Valyrie @VelikaTheAlpha @venusambassador @Viridescence @Vitalani @Voltsy @Watercolour @whirlwish @Whyvern @Wildheart25 @WishUponADragon @Woolly @Xirei @Xolrit @yeezy13 @zafer @Zaratyst @Zeir @ZinnSolis @Zith

The end of the second week has come. You arrive early, the morning sun has not yet risen and the sky is a dim, dawn blue. The frost settles atop the grass and the wind nips with an unwarmed chill to its tail. The stalls are not yet open and the earliest dragons amble in good time to set up, engaging in quiet small conversation amongst themselves.

You find Yule on the outskirts. He does not see you, his back facing the square while he looks out to the great expanse beyond him. His tail curls around his hind legs and as you make your way closer to him you spot the sight of paints and a parchment. He scribbles rough lines and then dips his brush into colour to begin his work. His gaze focuses and he blends blues with specks of black to recreate the early dawn hue, spreading paint about the thick parchment. He hums to himself a melody familiar and yet indescribable, and when he catches sight of you he jumps, surprised, but settles with a blurted bout of laughter.

“Good morning!” Yule greets you. “You gave me a bit of a fright. Come, sit! Admire the sky with me!”

Yule pats the space beside him and shuffles his paints out of the way for you to sit with him. He yawns, open-mouthed and letting his wings jut out behind him to stretch.

“Holly wanted a few extra hours of rest,” Yule smiles. “She works so hard, I couldn’t drag her out here to watch me paint. And sometimes it’s nice to have a moment by yourself, isn’t it? Just to...do things that make you smile.”

Yule half blurts it out, as if he does not mean to say his thoughts so blatantly, and laughs away his newfound fluster, waving a paw.

“We’ll be in the fairgrounds today! The challenge is to donate what you earn to another clan or a flight hub of your choosing! Have you ever played Mahjong? I love that game, but Holly is much better at it than I am,” Yule admits. “But I won’t let that stop me!”

He peeks beyond his parchment and smiles. The sun has now risen and its brilliant shine peers above the horizon, the oozing hue of silken pinks and warm oranges drench through the darkness, illuminated the wisps of clouds above. Yule brightens at the sight and settles.

“I’ll be with you all shortly! I just want to capture this!” He nods. “If you find Holly, tell her to meet me for another round of jigsaw!”

You depart from Yule at his farewell to you and make your way back to the newly bustling market. The object is still obscured, worked on by a plethora of dragons. Holly is among them, and turns to greet you with a slightly drooped smile. She covers her yawn with her paw, burying her muzzle into it.

“Oh, forgive me,” She chuckles. “I’ve been drowsy since I woke. Good morning! We’re in the Fairgrounds today, gathering money to be sent to clans or flight hubs! Do you like Mahjong? Yule is dreadful at it, but he loves to look at the little symbols.”

Holly smiles with apparent fondness, and glances up at the fresh sky above.

“I hope the chill settles!” She nods. “Come, let us start the day!”

candle-smol.png
divider-2-without-prop-smol.png
December 14th
Have some fun in the fairgrounds and donate your earnings to a random player or to your flight bank/program of choice! Challenging mode: Max out your fairgrounds and donate
divider-2-without-prop-smol.png

Daily Ping
@@bluewillow @Aliciaa @Alphazi @Ambrite @ApprenticeWriter @Arcani @ArcticEira @Arsenic33 @Bananacorn @BeckAlistiere @bittersweetlove @blazebrem @BlueJaysFeather @Borgenti @BottledLightning @BraveEguana @brighteningskies @Briton @Cantertothewinds @CaramelApple @chocollama @commoncomitatus @CorvvusCorax @crimsonpixie @crystallarium @Crystalwood @dalinar83 @dancingcrane @DarkWolf133 @davietoowavey @Dezrend @DianaMoon @Dohmalore @Doxiunoia @dragonpals @DragonPrincess27 @dreamclaws @Drekven @EasilyAmusedKat @ElleMelle @Elokin @Enasencca @Endifinity @Endofighter @Featheredartist @FireBrimstone @Firtarian @furo @FxHell @Garudyne @Gathouria @ghostlyplants @Glisselda @goldevines @Goldia @Greenwolfkate @GrimHiive @Grune @HalfPintAsh @Havic @Hawkfeather @HenryJekyll @Hoodies @HowDoiInternet @Hussain @iiSwizzle @jackthegecko @JamesAcaster @Johan @Joywing @jumbledbyrd @Jurassicash @Juri01 @Juxta13 @Kael1030 @Katigura @Katnipp @Kelpoyo @Kissie @Kitanya @kitsune56 @Kitten36 @KnightYumi @korradorable @Kumatan @Kvon @Kysska @LadyEllesmere @LadyOfTheSkies @Larssie @LeafeonWarrior @Levengale @Lhumyaki @Lisegathe @LunarFlower @Lyudmila @machinae @MandragoraAutumn @MariKatt @Martinique @mayanaz @medievalredragon @MeKat @minted @minty @Mirutanku @MrsBear @Munchkinlynx @myriadofstars @MysticalScribe @MysticTales @MythicalViper @nevvermore @NHDark @Niceless @Nightlilac @Onsiphoros @PaintedThree @Paintra @parasites @Pensacola @PersephoneZea @Petall @PinkyDaPinkSlime @pokemonbutch @Rabigrace @RaspyBone @Redtiger7736 @Rivertyl @Rockmama @Roheryn @RosaDiaz @Rosesinger @RoyalSorceress @rubyxblade @Sagittariuss @saphariadragon @Saraceaser @scribblingface @scylla @Selah @Seonais @Shariza @SilentRiver @Sinjin @Snek @SocklessWonder @Solstices @StarkHarkness @Starlight18 @SwiftIsHere @TastyPastry @Tehumertt @texaspooky @Valyrie @VelikaTheAlpha @venusambassador @Viridescence @Vitalani @Voltsy @Watercolour @whirlwish @Whyvern @Wildheart25 @WishUponADragon @Woolly @Xirei @Xolrit @yeezy13 @zafer @Zaratyst @Zeir @ZinnSolis @Zith
qvTNuJR.png
~May the wind forever be in your favour and may it always be at your back~

Australian | FR +19 | She/Her
candle-smol.png
December 14th

I got this just as I was about to start maxing my Fairgrounds score, so that was very good timing!

I maxed out Glimmer and Gloom then sent 75kt to Plague's Treasury (Plague was my original Flight and I think they deserve some love)
December 14th

I got this just as I was about to start maxing my Fairgrounds score, so that was very good timing!

I maxed out Glimmer and Gloom then sent 75kt to Plague's Treasury (Plague was my original Flight and I think they deserve some love)
MZeTqmO.png Avatar Dragon
I just sent out Baldwin's Brew item(s) for yesterday's challenge. (I might have overdone it...Apparel & Genes...and a story...) Gifting is so much fun!
I just sent out Baldwin's Brew item(s) for yesterday's challenge. (I might have overdone it...Apparel & Genes...and a story...) Gifting is so much fun!
UTakosS.pngY5AUp2a.gif qzV0stX.png
Sent 25kt to the person above me!
Sent 25kt to the person above me!
tumblr_p575ucab9X1wvvm88o3_100.png 1vAtYxM.png
eq6zQ9M.png
jt1VeLt.png
WjJZ2Rn.png
please ping me if you're responding!
Feeling highkey thankful for G&G right now. But I've also decided making it double with some treasure I already had in hand when I gifted! So, 150kt sent to a someone!
Feeling highkey thankful for G&G right now. But I've also decided making it double with some treasure I already had in hand when I gifted! So, 150kt sent to a someone!
___________________ adoptable by #40738 ___ petal . she/they . frt +4
1 2 ... 122 123 124 125 126 ... 237 238