Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | December Kindness Challenge 2019
1 2 ... 123 124 125 126 127 ... 237 238
I was maxing out my fairgrounds, and had some leftover money! 100kt sent to the person above me! <3
I was maxing out my fairgrounds, and had some leftover money! 100kt sent to the person above me! <3
Sent money to a random person!
Sent money to a random person!
PinkGem.png
Horizontal-Banner.png
invisi

Lair
Lore Shop
Music Shop
Lore Thread
invisibleinvisible

SDBrake.png
I once again went onto online players and gave them all my g and g earnings (i also love these stories you do every day)
I once again went onto online players and gave them all my g and g earnings (i also love these stories you do every day)
Isi32aq.png
For yesterday, gave a random player a swap caterpeller (didn't get a ping for it yesterday xD)

Will post todays challenge when I'm done with errands

My current challenge list: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2767614/79#post_41488991
For yesterday, gave a random player a swap caterpeller (didn't get a ping for it yesterday xD)

Will post todays challenge when I'm done with errands

My current challenge list: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2767614/79#post_41488991
ex5BGkW.png
Day 14

I maxed out the fairgrounds and sent it over to the arcane free familiars thread!
Day 14

I maxed out the fairgrounds and sent it over to the arcane free familiars thread!
image.png . > she/her
> FRT +3
> Dragons for sale
> Voltsy's free dragons
> Half-an-egg
[i]For day 14 I maxed out the Fairgrounds on G&G, then sent the earnings to a random player.[/i] ^-^ [img]https://i.imgur.com/IM8LnZO.png[/img]
For day 14 I maxed out the Fairgrounds on G&G, then sent the earnings to a random player. ^-^
IM8LnZO.png
dZN7FlK.pngSee progress on the Alchemy Flight!
tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif • Any pronouns
• I love random pings
• I subscribe to the threads I make
Off to play mahjong I go!
Off to play mahjong I go!
r5CjlMV.gifpr7Tort.png
I didn't manage to max out before my hand started hurting but I sent what I had to a newbie from the intro forums!
I didn't manage to max out before my hand started hurting but I sent what I had to a newbie from the intro forums!
Q1Z6W1A.png
Sending 30kt to a newbie!
Sending 30kt to a newbie!
CAPTAIN / CPTN
tumblr_inline_nj2bxhyBSy1rkfucz.png 2rWR3yh.png
ll0CfnD.png
FObX7rS.png
XC93sMs.png
XmHV7tO.png
ePOliyb.png
Check out my Flight Rising Family!
fr__arcane_by_baelfin-d8uyn6b.png Mist
fr__plague_by_baelfin-d8uyn7k.png Larsss
fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png Daychorus
December 12th
Look at a bunch of hatcheries. Maybe even sign up for a ping list or two. Perhaps even buy a couple dragons ^^

I signed up for two pinglists! I didn't see anyone immediately for sale that I wanted to buy.

December 13th
Give an item you can only get from Swipp to a random person, perhaps something a little harder to obtain

I don't have any swipp items, I haven't traded anything beyond the penny jars and that's only because I saw a message on FRD about the trade being up lol

December 14th
Have some fun in the fairgrounds and donate your earnings to a random player or to your flight bank/program of choice! Challenging mode: Max out your fairgrounds and donate

All done!!
December 12th
Look at a bunch of hatcheries. Maybe even sign up for a ping list or two. Perhaps even buy a couple dragons ^^

I signed up for two pinglists! I didn't see anyone immediately for sale that I wanted to buy.

December 13th
Give an item you can only get from Swipp to a random person, perhaps something a little harder to obtain

I don't have any swipp items, I haven't traded anything beyond the penny jars and that's only because I saw a message on FRD about the trade being up lol

December 14th
Have some fun in the fairgrounds and donate your earnings to a random player or to your flight bank/program of choice! Challenging mode: Max out your fairgrounds and donate

All done!!
EjXcsUM.png
1 2 ... 123 124 125 126 127 ... 237 238