Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Bat wings
1 2 3
I was able to get the slot because of this so I don't mind.
I was able to get the slot because of this so I don't mind.
I was close to the requirement already. But I’m glad that I don’t have to grind in the pathway anymore. Too many plants.
I was close to the requirement already. But I’m glad that I don’t have to grind in the pathway anymore. Too many plants.
Mg9qSuP.gif
hopefully they give out more hd items lol idc about the bat wing market especially when its one of the first turn-ins you get and theyre almost impossible to grind for.
hopefully they give out more hd items lol idc about the bat wing market especially when its one of the first turn-ins you get and theyre almost impossible to grind for.
ytkEBod.pngll0CfnD.png510b8a63d40dc52d20b17daf90107ad8a80d4b80.png
As more new players join, prices will start to increase again, just like with eliminates. I'm not too concerned about it tbh :) There are other ways to make bank
As more new players join, prices will start to increase again, just like with eliminates. I'm not too concerned about it tbh :) There are other ways to make bank
6f240e0b704e02ff9014958a307cf049.jpg
like so many others, I finally unlocked that den slot. I only had 7 after grinding for what has seemed like months....oh wait.

yeah this is definitely a non-issue for me.
is anyone really making sustainable coin on these?
ah well.
like so many others, I finally unlocked that den slot. I only had 7 after grinding for what has seemed like months....oh wait.

yeah this is definitely a non-issue for me.
is anyone really making sustainable coin on these?
ah well.
I’m happy, people get a fun reward as a sort of thank you, freshly new players get a jumpstart, but eventually the prices will level back out and that’ll be the end of it. Happy days for everyone!
I’m happy, people get a fun reward as a sort of thank you, freshly new players get a jumpstart, but eventually the prices will level back out and that’ll be the end of it. Happy days for everyone!
i even didn't know they were valuable until just now so i don't mind either way really, lol. i'll probably stick them in my vault and sell them in a couple months when people need them again
i even didn't know they were valuable until just now so i don't mind either way really, lol. i'll probably stick them in my vault and sell them in a couple months when people need them again
SdIF9XK.gif..
raven
she/her • FR+0
» lore
» art shop
» adopts
as most others said, this is a non-issue for me :3 i'm more than happy for everyone to get bat wings for free~ hibden tasks should not be excruciatingly painful or luck based
as most others said, this is a non-issue for me :3 i'm more than happy for everyone to get bat wings for free~ hibden tasks should not be excruciatingly painful or luck based
1009gIL.png
I'm 100% fine with it. I had already unlocked that slot but it's nice for other players to get a helping hand from Galore. As others have said, the prices will go back up as more people join.
I'm 100% fine with it. I had already unlocked that slot but it's nice for other players to get a helping hand from Galore. As others have said, the prices will go back up as more people join.
MUYNhfy.png
VPnffeY.png
Achillean (NB Achillean flag)
rix3ppo.png
WKtl2lb.png
J7D1quC.png
l4bF82r.pngR9wtXaf.pngiZMfJug.pngwE8InSj.pngBjG9OOU.pnga6YPmbH.gif47CqiMq.gif
ASbXVY4.png
bYt72YT.png
tqGkHih.png
4SE4T9N.png
KrIo0N3.png
t6zNkmJ.png
9JeQCtz.png
[center]Pretty sure that was one of the first HD slots I unlocked and always wondered why everyone had such a hard time getting the bat wings. Maybe because I hoard stacks of food and only convert the ones I have in excess? While everyone just converted all theirs until the HD came out? *shrug* Now I'd just like to see Mums in Galore's gifts... Instead of you know, Roundey's raffle, which nearly broke it. [emoji=gaoler deadpan size=2][/center]
Pretty sure that was one of the first HD slots I unlocked and always wondered why everyone had such a hard time getting the bat wings. Maybe because I hoard stacks of food and only convert the ones I have in excess? While everyone just converted all theirs until the HD came out? *shrug*

Now I'd just like to see Mums in Galore's gifts... Instead of you know, Roundey's raffle, which nearly broke it.
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
1 2 3