Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | You have to delete a breed, which one?
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 67 68
[quote name="Ainsley" date="2023-07-03 12:17:12" ] Undertides... Oops. Idk why I'm just not a fan of them, I thought I'd adore them when they launched but I'm just kind of "eh" about them. [emoji=fae sad size=1] [/quote] i constantly forget that theyre a real breed and not a fanmade one, i feel like i just never see them in forums and when i do its uncanny and off. i feel like i should love them but theyre just so meh
Ainsley wrote on 2023-07-03 12:17:12:
Undertides... Oops. Idk why I'm just not a fan of them, I thought I'd adore them when they launched but I'm just kind of "eh" about them.
i constantly forget that theyre a real breed and not a fanmade one, i feel like i just never see them in forums and when i do its uncanny and off. i feel like i should love them but theyre just so meh
a53046431071_9a2c62a39e_o.png

a
saltypie
• fr+3
• he/him
• uma & g1 addict
At first I was torn, but then I remembered Aethers exist.

I do not like them. Carnivore barely manages to save the babies, and Space just feels like something the breed itself should have always possessed. Do I have a few Aether dragons? Yes. Would I be sad if the breed was deleted and I lost them? No. I don't like their fuzziness, I don't like their dumb muppet faces (Carnivore should be their default teeth appearance, fight me), and I despise their lore. I hate the jokey, clown-attitude surrounding it. Revert back to the more serious tones of the other Ancients, please. Both in terms of lore and design, I beg.

Honestly, design-wise, I think their faces are the most egregious issue to me, as well as their lacking Arcane-ness. They're cute fuzzy bug-dragon-moths, nothing about them makes me think of Arcane. They should have been held off as a design for a neutrally-aligned Ancient, not one of the Flight-aligned ones. It's so sad to me that Veilspun look way more like an Arcane breed than Aethers do.

My dislike for the females is slightly lessened due to their dynamic pose and slightly less annoying-looking faces, but I still dislike the breed overall. Their release was the first time I hated a new breed's announcement, and I'm glad we'll be getting two other breeds this year to wash the taste from my mouth. Maybe I'll like Aethers more once I've had new breeds to distract myself LOL

Maybe I took this way too seriously, but I saw the opportunity to vent and took it
At first I was torn, but then I remembered Aethers exist.

I do not like them. Carnivore barely manages to save the babies, and Space just feels like something the breed itself should have always possessed. Do I have a few Aether dragons? Yes. Would I be sad if the breed was deleted and I lost them? No. I don't like their fuzziness, I don't like their dumb muppet faces (Carnivore should be their default teeth appearance, fight me), and I despise their lore. I hate the jokey, clown-attitude surrounding it. Revert back to the more serious tones of the other Ancients, please. Both in terms of lore and design, I beg.

Honestly, design-wise, I think their faces are the most egregious issue to me, as well as their lacking Arcane-ness. They're cute fuzzy bug-dragon-moths, nothing about them makes me think of Arcane. They should have been held off as a design for a neutrally-aligned Ancient, not one of the Flight-aligned ones. It's so sad to me that Veilspun look way more like an Arcane breed than Aethers do.

My dislike for the females is slightly lessened due to their dynamic pose and slightly less annoying-looking faces, but I still dislike the breed overall. Their release was the first time I hated a new breed's announcement, and I'm glad we'll be getting two other breeds this year to wash the taste from my mouth. Maybe I'll like Aethers more once I've had new breeds to distract myself LOL

Maybe I took this way too seriously, but I saw the opportunity to vent and took it
1uCNaW7.pngTTTUSP9.pngueG66KW.pngxjP79Zx.pngO0Pbuvo.png
feels like blasphemy as an ice flight member to say this, but tundras.
feels like blasphemy as an ice flight member to say this, but tundras.

Al1BEGR.png
nWiQNX9.png
rix3ppo.png
FObX7rS.png
YMPbu9R.png
jt3PpxV.png
the favorite breed of whoever is mean to ridgebacks
the favorite breed of whoever is mean to ridgebacks
.................. >Cyan
>she/her
>FR+0

tumblr_inline_pk7sfwujyO1tp8wp9_1280.pngyWeI4xG.png
.. rXl15F2.gif
.. .....
Pgv53XB.png
pkY2oAO.png
BjO3CiL.png
LDkMPPP.png
I forget snappers so i wouldn't even notice them get the boot

Aether lore is a crime against the Sornieth with the xbox gamer tag nonsense, so I'm tempted to say them, or at least their encyclopedia page
I forget snappers so i wouldn't even notice them get the boot

Aether lore is a crime against the Sornieth with the xbox gamer tag nonsense, so I'm tempted to say them, or at least their encyclopedia page
sBdLZtA.png
So long, Wildclaws. You will not be missed.

And I'll fight anyone who said Snappers. I'm not scared of you.

But that's only if Ancients don't exist which, obviously, they don't exist. If they do exist, then Aethers. There is little more annoying than the lol so random thing they've got going.
So long, Wildclaws. You will not be missed.

And I'll fight anyone who said Snappers. I'm not scared of you.

But that's only if Ancients don't exist which, obviously, they don't exist. If they do exist, then Aethers. There is little more annoying than the lol so random thing they've got going.
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
Edit: I ALREADY POSTED HERE, LOL oops this is an older thread, I was like "why this got so many pages?"
Edit: I ALREADY POSTED HERE, LOL oops this is an older thread, I was like "why this got so many pages?"

I'll make a nice signature eventually :(
Snappers or Faes

Edit: I have set on deleting Faes. While I would not own one , Snappers are oddly cute
Snappers or Faes

Edit: I have set on deleting Faes. While I would not own one , Snappers are oddly cute
wlLXM.gif
Aethers.
Aethers.
i6v47.gif ART SHOP! | Fandragons! | WishlistyB5HL.gif9hFqW.gifvEjfi.gifYitS7.gifScIUV.gifv2AbF.gifSEZrd.gifKPyEV.gifKqeHc.gifLEQKz.gif
Bogsneaks. I said this before, but they just look like silly putty to me.
Bogsneaks. I said this before, but they just look like silly putty to me.
*insert decent sig here*
Untitled1223_20231224120938.png
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 67 68