Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fruitlobby Takeover - Discussion
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58
Fruitlobby Takeover

Fruitlobby is a setup developed and loved by yours truly, ported over from my homesite of mafia.gg to Flight Rising. It is a setup that relies on items, mechanics, and deduction. There are some differences to how it is typically played on chat mafia, but the premise of the setup and it’s mechanics can be found here.
Your hosts for this game are @Polybius0147 and @ChaoticPotato.
There will not be flavour this game!

Fruitlobby Takeover

Fruitlobby is a setup developed and loved by yours truly, ported over from my homesite of mafia.gg to Flight Rising. It is a setup that relies on items, mechanics, and deduction. There are some differences to how it is typically played on chat mafia, but the premise of the setup and it’s mechanics can be found here.
Your hosts for this game are @Polybius0147 and @ChaoticPotato.
There will not be flavour this game!

neil
it/its + he/him
the comic sanser
p8qgXPn.gif [/url
Mechanics

-This is a non-rp mafia game.
-This is an open setup- all roles will be known to all players; there will be no hidden mechanics. There are however roles that lie to the player (Sleepwalker), and roles that lie to the thread (Con Man).
-Role and alignment will be revealed on death.
-Mafia cannot self target with their kill.
-Mods cannot be targetted with any actions.
-Actions are Prioritized as follows;
Fruit Vendor>Cat>Sleepwalker>Kill>Heal>Paranoiac
-Discord is used for individual, mafia, and spectator chat. You can access it immediately here

Roles and Items

9x Town Roles
Fruit Vendor - Each night, may choose to visit a player and give a piece of Fruit.
Doctor- Each night, may choose a player to visit, protecting them from a night kill.
Paranoiac - When visited, will learn the name of the visiting player and receive a Gun. Cannot receive a Gun from the same visitor more than once. Guns received from visitors will not reveal the shooter.
5x Villager - No abilities.
Sleepwalker - Sees self as villager. At night, will visit a random player with no other affect.

3x Mafia Roles
Con Man - On death will reveal as Villager. Appears as Not Sided with the mafia on Investigations.
Cat - At night, you may choose one player who will have a reduced ability to speak during the next phase. You may target yourself. A player who is hushed will have 50% [rounded down] of the posts they used the prior day, with a minimum of 5 posts allotted. This does not count as a visit.
Hitman - Start the game with a Gun that will not reveal the shooter.

Items
Gun - May choose a target to kill immediately during the day. [Cannot be used during night phase.]
Fruit - Does nothing.
Mechanics

-This is a non-rp mafia game.
-This is an open setup- all roles will be known to all players; there will be no hidden mechanics. There are however roles that lie to the player (Sleepwalker), and roles that lie to the thread (Con Man).
-Role and alignment will be revealed on death.
-Mafia cannot self target with their kill.
-Mods cannot be targetted with any actions.
-Actions are Prioritized as follows;
Fruit Vendor>Cat>Sleepwalker>Kill>Heal>Paranoiac
-Discord is used for individual, mafia, and spectator chat. You can access it immediately here

Roles and Items

9x Town Roles
Fruit Vendor - Each night, may choose to visit a player and give a piece of Fruit.
Doctor- Each night, may choose a player to visit, protecting them from a night kill.
Paranoiac - When visited, will learn the name of the visiting player and receive a Gun. Cannot receive a Gun from the same visitor more than once. Guns received from visitors will not reveal the shooter.
5x Villager - No abilities.
Sleepwalker - Sees self as villager. At night, will visit a random player with no other affect.

3x Mafia Roles
Con Man - On death will reveal as Villager. Appears as Not Sided with the mafia on Investigations.
Cat - At night, you may choose one player who will have a reduced ability to speak during the next phase. You may target yourself. A player who is hushed will have 50% [rounded down] of the posts they used the prior day, with a minimum of 5 posts allotted. This does not count as a visit.
Hitman - Start the game with a Gun that will not reveal the shooter.

Items
Gun - May choose a target to kill immediately during the day. [Cannot be used during night phase.]
Fruit - Does nothing.
neil
it/its + he/him
the comic sanser
p8qgXPn.gif [/url
Rules

-Editing and deleting of posts is not allowed. You may ask a mod for permission in the case of repeats, pronoun errors and edits that would not change the content of the post itself.
-No screenshotting, copy-pasting, taking pictures or otherwise recording game related pms.
-You are not allowed to talk about the game outside the game, no matter if it is in pms or other communication methods, to other players, spectators, or subs. (Basically, anyone involved in the game). Additionally, angelshooting (or using out of game information to form reads, such as activity in discord or otherwise on site) is discouraged and should not be posted in the thread.
-Please follow FR code of conduct / forum guidelines while playing the game.
-Days last 48 hours and Nights last 24 hours. Lockdown time is 1700 FR time. Rollover should last from 15 min to 1 hour.
-No posting after the lockdown post is posted. Conversation may resume once you all have been pinged in discord for the results post. All votes and actions will not be accepted after lockdown.
-Mods word is final.
-Players must post in the discussion thread at least 2 times during each day phase. If they fail to do so, they will receive a warning and have to post at least 1 post in the following night phase. If they still fail to do so, they will be replaced or modkilled.
-All actions will be submitted to your private channel on discord! Votes will be sent in a provided Elimination thread.
-Please don't post in the thread after you are dead or if you are not a player. I will provide access to the spectator chat for you after your death.
-Mafia is a game of deception. People may lie and things may get heated over arguments. Please remember that in the end, this is a game that you are playing to have fun, same as everybody else. Mods may step in if things get out of hand.
Rules

-Editing and deleting of posts is not allowed. You may ask a mod for permission in the case of repeats, pronoun errors and edits that would not change the content of the post itself.
-No screenshotting, copy-pasting, taking pictures or otherwise recording game related pms.
-You are not allowed to talk about the game outside the game, no matter if it is in pms or other communication methods, to other players, spectators, or subs. (Basically, anyone involved in the game). Additionally, angelshooting (or using out of game information to form reads, such as activity in discord or otherwise on site) is discouraged and should not be posted in the thread.
-Please follow FR code of conduct / forum guidelines while playing the game.
-Days last 48 hours and Nights last 24 hours. Lockdown time is 1700 FR time. Rollover should last from 15 min to 1 hour.
-No posting after the lockdown post is posted. Conversation may resume once you all have been pinged in discord for the results post. All votes and actions will not be accepted after lockdown.
-Mods word is final.
-Players must post in the discussion thread at least 2 times during each day phase. If they fail to do so, they will receive a warning and have to post at least 1 post in the following night phase. If they still fail to do so, they will be replaced or modkilled.
-All actions will be submitted to your private channel on discord! Votes will be sent in a provided Elimination thread.
-Please don't post in the thread after you are dead or if you are not a player. I will provide access to the spectator chat for you after your death.
-Mafia is a game of deception. People may lie and things may get heated over arguments. Please remember that in the end, this is a game that you are playing to have fun, same as everybody else. Mods may step in if things get out of hand.
neil
it/its + he/him
the comic sanser
p8qgXPn.gif [/url
Threadlinks

Elimination Thread
StormDreamer subbed in for CeaselessWatcher

End of D1 - ArtemisAgrotera was the Sleepwalker

RaccoonusDoodus subbed in for Phanerozoic

Start of D2 - Rosseland was the Fruit Vendor

dandelionfires subbed in for Skyllish
Stick3 subbed in for CrumbledCandy

Shot - Tanglefire was a Villager
End of D2 - SpiderQueen8 was a Villager

raise subbed in for CreatorsDilemma
Start of D3 - No one died
Shot - StormDreamer was a Villager

Shot - raise was the Cat
Game Over - snippity was the Hitman
Threadlinks

Elimination Thread
StormDreamer subbed in for CeaselessWatcher

End of D1 - ArtemisAgrotera was the Sleepwalker

RaccoonusDoodus subbed in for Phanerozoic

Start of D2 - Rosseland was the Fruit Vendor

dandelionfires subbed in for Skyllish
Stick3 subbed in for CrumbledCandy

Shot - Tanglefire was a Villager
End of D2 - SpiderQueen8 was a Villager

raise subbed in for CreatorsDilemma
Start of D3 - No one died
Shot - StormDreamer was a Villager

Shot - raise was the Cat
Game Over - snippity was the Hitman
neil
it/its + he/him
the comic sanser
p8qgXPn.gif [/url
Participants

Players
  1. CrumbledCandy -> Stick3
  2. Storia
  3. ArtemisAgrotera(Sleepwalker) - Eliminated N1
  4. ALostWonderer
  5. Phanerozoic -> RaccoonusDoodus
  6. CreatorsDilemma -> raise
  7. Skyllish -> Dandelionfires
  8. snippity
  9. CeaselessWatcher -> Stormdreamer
  10. SpiderQueen8(villager) - Eliminated D2
  11. Tanglefire(villager) - Killed D2
  12. Rosseland(Fruit Vendor) - Killed N1

Subs
    @InuKimi
    @restlessStardust
    @dandelionfires
    @RaccoonusDoodus
    @Stick3

Specs
    @Viskara
    @Scorisyn
    @AwkwardTrash
    @ShinyDecidueye
    @SillyFilly
    @Xcscientist
    @LarkspurDragon
    @Luftschloss
    @CeaselessWatcher

Participants

Players
  1. CrumbledCandy -> Stick3
  2. Storia
  3. ArtemisAgrotera(Sleepwalker) - Eliminated N1
  4. ALostWonderer
  5. Phanerozoic -> RaccoonusDoodus
  6. CreatorsDilemma -> raise
  7. Skyllish -> Dandelionfires
  8. snippity
  9. CeaselessWatcher -> Stormdreamer
  10. SpiderQueen8(villager) - Eliminated D2
  11. Tanglefire(villager) - Killed D2
  12. Rosseland(Fruit Vendor) - Killed N1

Subs
    @InuKimi
    @restlessStardust
    @dandelionfires
    @RaccoonusDoodus
    @Stick3

Specs
    @Viskara
    @Scorisyn
    @AwkwardTrash
    @ShinyDecidueye
    @SillyFilly
    @Xcscientist
    @LarkspurDragon
    @Luftschloss
    @CeaselessWatcher

neil
it/its + he/him
the comic sanser
p8qgXPn.gif [/url

reserved <3

reserved <3
neil
it/its + he/him
the comic sanser
p8qgXPn.gif [/url

Day 1 - Start!
All players may now post! The day will end Monday the 18th, at 17:00 FRT.

Players:
@CrumbledCandy @Storia @ArtemisAgrotera @ALostWonderer @Phanerozoic @CreatorsDilemma @Skyllish @snippity @CeaselessWatcher @SpiderQueen8 @Tanglefire @Rosseland

Subs
@InuKimi @restlessStardust @dandelionfires @StormDreamer @RaccoonusDoodus @Stick3

Spectators
@Viskara @Scorisyn @AwkwardTrash @ShinyDecidueye @SillyFilly @Xcscientist @LarkspurDragon @Luftschloss

Day 1 - Start!
All players may now post! The day will end Monday the 18th, at 17:00 FRT.

Players:
@CrumbledCandy @Storia @ArtemisAgrotera @ALostWonderer @Phanerozoic @CreatorsDilemma @Skyllish @snippity @CeaselessWatcher @SpiderQueen8 @Tanglefire @Rosseland

Subs
@InuKimi @restlessStardust @dandelionfires @StormDreamer @RaccoonusDoodus @Stick3

Spectators
@Viskara @Scorisyn @AwkwardTrash @ShinyDecidueye @SillyFilly @Xcscientist @LarkspurDragon @Luftschloss

neil
it/its + he/him
the comic sanser
p8qgXPn.gif [/url
hello hello hello! starting off this thread by saying hi, im Clawmark, he/they/it, and FR+3!! happy to be here gaming with you all :)

ive played fr forum mafia for a few years now and this is technically only my 2nd game back so im getting into the swing of things again :3c
hello hello hello! starting off this thread by saying hi, im Clawmark, he/they/it, and FR+3!! happy to be here gaming with you all :)

ive played fr forum mafia for a few years now and this is technically only my 2nd game back so im getting into the swing of things again :3c
1DKhf3D.png
Alright! This is my first ever game, so apologies in advance if I make any wrong assumptions about the mechanics. We should have the PRs with meaningful abilities lie low, but should the Fruit Vendors claim? The only benefit there is is for Paranoiac to receive a gun if I'm reading the OP right so it looks like they should be trying to cover as much ground as possible with their visits to guarantee a gun.
Alright! This is my first ever game, so apologies in advance if I make any wrong assumptions about the mechanics. We should have the PRs with meaningful abilities lie low, but should the Fruit Vendors claim? The only benefit there is is for Paranoiac to receive a gun if I'm reading the OP right so it looks like they should be trying to cover as much ground as possible with their visits to guarantee a gun.
05qhES2.png
Also forgot to introduce myself! I'm Snip, they/them, and FR+15; phase change is at 8 am for me so I might be late to any last minute vote trains, sorry!
Also forgot to introduce myself! I'm Snip, they/them, and FR+15; phase change is at 8 am for me so I might be late to any last minute vote trains, sorry!
05qhES2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58