Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | You have to delete a breed, which one?
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 67 68
I'm so sorry Gaolers, but I like big wings and I connot lie.
I'm so sorry Gaolers, but I like big wings and I connot lie.
swap_by_rebebird-dcmdt5g.pngtumblr_puemdu5BCj1vjloioo1_100.pngSB3LpZT.png
[quote name="Aspenisms" date="2019-10-07 20:28:27" ] Go away ridgebacks. No one likes you. You're too pointy. And stiff. And ugly [/quote] [center]I like snoots :( Anyways, I guess I'd delete.. Faes? I like the male pose, but the female poses neck icks me out. I think it's just the way it's drawn or something. Idk
Aspenisms wrote on 2019-10-07 20:28:27:
Go away ridgebacks. No one likes you. You're too pointy. And stiff. And ugly
I like snoots :(

Anyways, I guess I'd delete.. Faes? I like the male pose, but the female poses neck icks me out. I think it's just the way it's drawn or something. Idk
ooooooooooo kssHcoX.png K H U Z D U L
- - - - - - - - - - -
SHE/HER +0
25 LIBRA
oo Avatar dragon
Lore
About me
Pings ok!
• Did you hatch an
Abyss/Copper/X gen1,
but don't want them?
Don't exalt them! Hit me up ;)
Pearlcatchers. Edit: Actually, I'm deleting the favorite breeds of anyone who said Tundras, Ridgebacks, or Snappers. [emoji=ridgeback laughing size=1]
Pearlcatchers.

Edit: Actually, I'm deleting the favorite breeds of anyone who said Tundras, Ridgebacks, or Snappers.
Maybe Gaolers, I don't really like them yet they get a lot of favouritism it feels like when they are genuinely 100% proto-Tundras.
Though maybe Obelisks? I kind of like them, but they're so clunky and hard to work with sometimes, dressing them is kind of a nightmare and it bugs me how many genes leave their manes basic when it takes up SO much of the stupid dragon. Like conceptually I enjoy Obelisks, in practice? Not so much.

I'd delete Wildclaws for being basic yet frustrating to achieve and yet also receiving a lot of playbase favouritism, but there's NO better dragon for when you need a dragon that's literally a guy. Like they're very just kind of a dude and I can't replace that.
Maybe Gaolers, I don't really like them yet they get a lot of favouritism it feels like when they are genuinely 100% proto-Tundras.
Though maybe Obelisks? I kind of like them, but they're so clunky and hard to work with sometimes, dressing them is kind of a nightmare and it bugs me how many genes leave their manes basic when it takes up SO much of the stupid dragon. Like conceptually I enjoy Obelisks, in practice? Not so much.

I'd delete Wildclaws for being basic yet frustrating to achieve and yet also receiving a lot of playbase favouritism, but there's NO better dragon for when you need a dragon that's literally a guy. Like they're very just kind of a dude and I can't replace that.
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
Undertides... Oops. Idk why I'm just not a fan of them, I thought I'd adore them when they launched but I'm just kind of "eh" about them. [emoji=fae sad size=1]
Undertides... Oops. Idk why I'm just not a fan of them, I thought I'd adore them when they launched but I'm just kind of "eh" about them.
A pixel button that reads 'wishlist' and links to my wishlist.
A pixel button that reads 'avatar dragon' and links to my avatar dragon.
A pixel button that reads 'about' and links to my extended about.
A pixel button that reads 'For Sale'.
A pixel button that reads 'den slot tasks' and links to a list of items I currently need for my latest hibernal den slots.
A pixel button that reads 'they/them'. These are my pronouns.
A pixel button that reads 'trans'. Referring to the fact that I am transgender.
A pixel button that reads 'autistic', referring to the fact that I am autistic.
A pixel button that reads 'disabled', referring to the fact that I am physically disabled.
A pixel button that reads 'wheelchair user', referring to the fact that I use a wheelchair.

Call me Ainsley!
Discord: ainsleys
LF Accent: Paper Cranes | Please DM me if you have it!
[quote name="Perseids" date="2023-07-03 12:07:37" ] Edit: Actually, I'm deleting the favorite breeds of anyone who said Tundras, Ridgebacks, or Snappers. [emoji=ridgeback laughing size=1] [/quote]
Perseids wrote on 2023-07-03 12:07:37:
Edit: Actually, I'm deleting the favorite breeds of anyone who said Tundras, Ridgebacks, or Snappers.
jGVQbew.png Glimmer
Previously QuirkyJunimo
FR +3
Wishlist
oxDm2Un.png
CB1A5LI.png
xtBKBx8.png
mlHpBMC.png
fD64ZUR.png
7gibfJe.png
ZwbGqUa.png
luMBIla.png
lAvpyOQ.png
5vnsOgE.png
lB92wkt.png
WKH2C9p.png
co3WWXY.png 4SVfFPD.png
40QQWBU.png
hX7nLTH.gif
Goodbye and good riddance, Imperials.
Goodbye and good riddance, Imperials.
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
honestly i dont care for veils that much, and they are SO LACKING in GENES
honestly i dont care for veils that much, and they are SO LACKING in GENES
LVVfHp2.png | FR+3
| elune adore
| wishlist
| adopts
86128068.pngw7Yv8Mj.png
tundras
tundras
74580052.png
84589772.png
MONTY
he/it/veil
adhdtism
skincent shop
93641105.png
I would have a hard time choosing between Snappers and Tundras. Though I would probably end up deleting Snappers, because it is only the male Tundra pose that I dislike.
I would have a hard time choosing between Snappers and Tundras. Though I would probably end up deleting Snappers, because it is only the male Tundra pose that I dislike.
Yes, my name is strangely spelled.
~~~~~~~~~~

I am not a hoarder. I am, in fact, the caretaker of an exquisitely curated collection of Level 25 Dragons. Yes, there is so a difference.
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 67 68