Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What if your vault was deleted?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13
Please no I keep everything in there D: I will lose a phantom gene and elims and runestones and so much treasure and gems and--
Please no I keep everything in there D: I will lose a phantom gene and elims and runestones and so much treasure and gems and--

id be a bit miffed
id be a bit miffed
18345.png
771.png
icon dragon
deviantart
tumblr
reddit
•pixilator804
» ...located on first page
« Art & Writing
« Art & Writing
« Writing
« Placeholder.
1967.png
i'd lose all my gems and treasure, my saved holiday currency, most of my awakened familiars, some holiday apparel items, and all my saved trinkets i've collected. dear lord dgfjhg, i'd probably wind up quitting the site rip
i'd lose all my gems and treasure, my saved holiday currency, most of my awakened familiars, some holiday apparel items, and all my saved trinkets i've collected. dear lord dgfjhg, i'd probably wind up quitting the site rip
7979e7990c935401ea870817577cea0a6aea04da.png
experience the feeling of being "bited." // bio // hatchery
I'd lose all my treasure, gems, and fest chests

I'd scream, honestly
I'd lose all my treasure, gems, and fest chests

I'd scream, honestly
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
+++++++++++++++++++++++
When all else fails, use fire.
+++++++++++++++++++++++
tumblr_inline_njw5izoAKY1qg2i5p.gif
i'd cry a lot because i have so much stuff and i like to hoard stuff
i'd cry a lot because i have so much stuff and i like to hoard stuff
SnailDivider.png
YCOzZhb.gif

Lemon Flight
nudibranch.png
Beating UM with just a Tynamo
ridgeback s o u p
nudibranch.png
fr time + 3
SnailDivider2.png
i have a lot of money stored, some festival apparel and skins and such.

I don't WANT it to be deleted, but honestly it wouldn't affect me all that much. I like challenges c:
i have a lot of money stored, some festival apparel and skins and such.

I don't WANT it to be deleted, but honestly it wouldn't affect me all that much. I like challenges c:
underskrift-geo.png
[quote name="HenryTheArcher" date="2019-10-05 08:57:53" ] I would lose 29,500 quivers. [/quote] That is a [i]LOT[/i] of quivers! I hardly use it... I'd just lose a few pages of miscellaneous (and totally useless) items I think look pretty, a page full of cat familiars, and a bunch of festival currency.
HenryTheArcher wrote on 2019-10-05 08:57:53:
I would lose 29,500 quivers.
That is a LOT of quivers!

I hardly use it... I'd just lose a few pages of miscellaneous (and totally useless) items I think look pretty, a page full of cat familiars, and a bunch of festival currency.
968.png ...| #145955 |
...| She/Her |
...| INFP |
...| 23 |
...| FR+3 |
That would delete almost everything of value that I own + literally all but 5kt of my money. I would quit.
That would delete almost everything of value that I own + literally all but 5kt of my money. I would quit.
udj6wT1.png
I'd lose nearly 1 mil trinkets that I've saved for lairspace. All in all, it would not be such big of a deal.
I'd lose nearly 1 mil trinkets that I've saved for lairspace. All in all, it would not be such big of a deal.
There goes my pleco hoard.

I don't vault my treasure/gems, they'd be safe, thankfully.
There goes my pleco hoard.

I don't vault my treasure/gems, they'd be safe, thankfully.
frostbite_by_worryingsquarewave-d8a2x4y.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13