Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Advertising Report Thread 2.0
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 197 198
Okay, this just happened to me as well, but after I clicked on a fellow's profile! It's exactly the same as @/Indigo, @/xIridium, @/Feedmesilverware, and @/Hsoup I didn't stay too long because I got way too spooked, but the website & address are identical. It's extremely worrying, but I'm relieved to know I'm not the only one! ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- (EDIT: it happened again, around 18:12-ish. i didn't catch exactly when it happened since I minimized it, but it was there when i came to check back in. At least i snagged a pic! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/605462814513037370/641460847872442369/unknown.png[/img] On Windows 10, btw.)
Okay, this just happened to me as well, but after I clicked on a fellow's profile!
It's exactly the same as @/Indigo, @/xIridium, @/Feedmesilverware, and @/Hsoup
I didn't stay too long because I got way too spooked, but the website & address are identical.

It's extremely worrying, but I'm relieved to know I'm not the only one!
(EDIT: it happened again, around 18:12-ish. i didn't catch exactly when it happened since I minimized it, but it was there when i came to check back in. At least i snagged a pic!
unknown.png

On Windows 10, btw.)
^ on an ipad pro, getting the redirecting ad off of the coliseum
^ on an ipad pro, getting the redirecting ad off of the coliseum
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->alyja1.pngIwn8Z1.pngNVbyy1.pngunknown.png
Safari Mac OS Sierra 10.12.6 [img]https://i.imgur.com/e1ARkEi.png[/img] Second time tonight I've been randomly redirected to this specific page, and about the sixth random redirect of the evening. :/
Safari
Mac OS Sierra 10.12.6

e1ARkEi.png

Second time tonight I've been randomly redirected to this specific page, and about the sixth random redirect of the evening. :/
Also getting the luckyparkclub ads. Redirected while not even using my computer so I have no idea what the original ad was. Redirected from Crim's Collection Cart, I believe, on Chrome on a PC running windows. Either there is a coincidence or it has done something to my computer, because after it happened my mouse cursor has started acting very strange (unknown icon, shifting between icons, etc)[img]https://i.imgur.com/lYzI7ZM.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/7daZ5aS.png[/img]
Also getting the luckyparkclub ads. Redirected while not even using my computer so I have no idea what the original ad was. Redirected from Crim's Collection Cart, I believe, on Chrome on a PC running windows. Either there is a coincidence or it has done something to my computer, because after it happened my mouse cursor has started acting very strange (unknown icon, shifting between icons, etc)lYzI7ZM.png7daZ5aS.png
Sorry I didn’t get the screen shot, but while playing artifracture this redirectpopped up
http://happy.luckyparkclub.com/bonus/com-us-cc-s10-iph11-cdn/lp3.php?c=4fzevxfoz4vz0&k=c3ec2be64aa071e5d87837aad8146ece&country_code=US&carrier=-&country_name=United%20States&region=Ohio&city=Lorain&isp=CenturyTel%20Internet%20Holdings,%20Inc.&lang=en&os=Mac%20OS%20X&osv=10.15&browser=Safari&browserv=&brand=Desktop&model=Desktop&marketing_name=Desktop&tablet=4&rheight=768&rwidth=768

I was on safari, iOS
Sorry I didn’t get the screen shot, but while playing artifracture this redirectpopped up
http://happy.luckyparkclub.com/bonus/com-us-cc-s10-iph11-cdn/lp3.php?c=4fzevxfoz4vz0&k=c3ec2be64aa071e5d87837aad8146ece&country_code=US&carrier=-&country_name=United%20States&region=Ohio&city=Lorain&isp=CenturyTel%20Internet%20Holdings,%20Inc.&lang=en&os=Mac%20OS%20X&osv=10.15&browser=Safari&browserv=&brand=Desktop&model=Desktop&marketing_name=Desktop&tablet=4&rheight=768&rwidth=768

I was on safari, iOS
986zPJT.png
The tab thing happened to me twice when I opened up another tab in Firefox – when I clicked back to Flight Rising I found either a fake Facebook or a fake Frontier websites. (I didn't click on anything, just closed those tabs right away.) They looked really similar to those nasty pop-ups that were stopped a while ago.
The tab thing happened to me twice when I opened up another tab in Firefox – when I clicked back to Flight Rising I found either a fake Facebook or a fake Frontier websites. (I didn't click on anything, just closed those tabs right away.) They looked really similar to those nasty pop-ups that were stopped a while ago.
11667.png xGRdLfg.jpg ws14300rd_thumbnail.jpg m96yKLz.jpg 32990.png
I'm getting hijacked over to a luckyparkclub url that claims to be Spectrum and tells me I have won a contest. I didn't notice what ad was on the site right before. Clicking the back arrow got other "you won" messages from other companies, target, walmart, etc.

I'm using Windows 10 with Firefox.
I'm getting hijacked over to a luckyparkclub url that claims to be Spectrum and tells me I have won a contest. I didn't notice what ad was on the site right before. Clicking the back arrow got other "you won" messages from other companies, target, walmart, etc.

I'm using Windows 10 with Firefox.
bUUy115.png PLAY IS SACRED QiZFijL.png

tumblr_d80ca4e90bc366798eb4fe4971e57d86_b60cba99_2048.png
Chrome user here. I'm getting redirected from the Coli to the LuckyParkClub site that many other users seem to be seeing as well. My Antivirus keeps popping up blocking it. This has happened a few times now, always when i'm away from the screen for a few minutes through the coli. No screenshot sorry, I'll try to grab one next time it happens. I hope this can be fixed soon!
Chrome user here. I'm getting redirected from the Coli to the LuckyParkClub site that many other users seem to be seeing as well. My Antivirus keeps popping up blocking it. This has happened a few times now, always when i'm away from the screen for a few minutes through the coli. No screenshot sorry, I'll try to grab one next time it happens. I hope this can be fixed soon!
I'm also getting redirected to the LuckyParkClub site, twice so far, and so far only from Tomo. I'm using Chrome. No screenshot currently, but can try to grab one next time it happens.

Edit: Happened to me again, this time while gathering. I did take a screenshot, but not sure how to upload without using an online image service. It seems to be identical to those that are getting the fake Xfinity version of the ad.

I'm also getting redirected to the LuckyParkClub site, twice so far, and so far only from Tomo. I'm using Chrome. No screenshot currently, but can try to grab one next time it happens.

Edit: Happened to me again, this time while gathering. I did take a screenshot, but not sure how to upload without using an online image service. It seems to be identical to those that are getting the fake Xfinity version of the ad.

I'm getting redirected :/

It's for Verizon I think, and they're all super scammy-type ads. I've been leaving my computer tabs open and just turning my screen off, and when I get back on, I find that one of my FR tabs has turned into a random scammy site. I have no way of knowing how long they'd sat there like that, and no idea how much time they would need to possibly mess up my computer.
I'm getting redirected :/

It's for Verizon I think, and they're all super scammy-type ads. I've been leaving my computer tabs open and just turning my screen off, and when I get back on, I find that one of my FR tabs has turned into a random scammy site. I have no way of knowing how long they'd sat there like that, and no idea how much time they would need to possibly mess up my computer.
~

tumblr_inline_ojq6kzsCn91r2ao8y_540.png
~
He/Him ~
18 ~
FR+2 ~
Semi-active ~
~ ~
export202312061716059087.png
~ 5305175-tumblr-tumblr-logo-icon.png
~
5335781-camera-instagram-social-media-instagram-logo-icon.png