Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Advertising Report Thread 2.0
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 197 198
iOS user here. I keep getting redirected on both my phone and my iPad and even on my laptop. It feels like it’s becoming more frequent.
iOS user here. I keep getting redirected on both my phone and my iPad and even on my laptop. It feels like it’s becoming more frequent.
egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gifitem_tales_of_terror_by_dogi_crimson-daezvb4.gifitem_scary_storybook_by_dogi_crimson-daezm96.giffood_cindershroom_by_dogi_crimson-da8qcfn.gif
I use a laptop with Windows 10 and Firefox as a browser. I've been randomly redirecting twice, one was while viewing one of my dragon's profiles, unsure of the other.

I can tell you that both were by a site "happy (dot) luckyparkclub (dot) com" that said I was a lucky winner. Clearly a scam site.
I use a laptop with Windows 10 and Firefox as a browser. I've been randomly redirecting twice, one was while viewing one of my dragon's profiles, unsure of the other.

I can tell you that both were by a site "happy (dot) luckyparkclub (dot) com" that said I was a lucky winner. Clearly a scam site.
blackberry-megabanette.png PhjShg5.gif
I've gotten this redirect notice twice now from "happy (dot) luckyparkclub (dot) com" and it's come up with this message each time. I blacked out part of it since it says my location but it has the rest of the information on the page there. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/345358992848977920/641657944550670362/unknown.png[/img] edit: I put (dot) instead of . for the site so it wouldn't make a link as I don't want people to accidentally click on it edit 2: It just happened a 3rd time
I've gotten this redirect notice twice now from "happy (dot) luckyparkclub (dot) com" and it's come up with this message each time. I blacked out part of it since it says my location but it has the rest of the information on the page there. unknown.png

edit: I put (dot) instead of . for the site so it wouldn't make a link as I don't want people to accidentally click on it

edit 2: It just happened a 3rd time
I've been experiencing the same redirects as the one above... that same site....
I have gotten redirected while just having my tabs sitting open in Flight Rising without clicking on anything at all... just suddenly a tab goes to whatever the site is.....
it's happened like 7 times for me now.
I've been experiencing the same redirects as the one above... that same site....
I have gotten redirected while just having my tabs sitting open in Flight Rising without clicking on anything at all... just suddenly a tab goes to whatever the site is.....
it's happened like 7 times for me now.
bcPLEkL.png crystalgeneeggfire.pngsimplicity.png
I just had the same problem. It's the first time it happened when I was viewing my nests. It was blocked by my ad blocker from actually doing anything. It has only happened on my desktop so far, not on mobile. Edit: I'm using chrome. Haven't tried a different browser. It just happened a second time. This time I right clicked to inspect it. [img]https://i.imgur.com/EnExzW8.png[/img]
I just had the same problem. It's the first time it happened when I was viewing my nests. It was blocked by my ad blocker from actually doing anything. It has only happened on my desktop so far, not on mobile.

Edit: I'm using chrome. Haven't tried a different browser.

It just happened a second time. This time I right clicked to inspect it.

EnExzW8.png
MKluVD5.gif
No Coatls. No dragons with sludge, slime, patchwork, stitched, capsule.
I'm using Chrome and Windows, and I keep getting redirected to a scam page. It appears to be from Verizon, claiming that I'm "one of the 100 people they selected" to be eligible to win things. (Sorry for not having a screenshot; I hope this description is sufficient.) The first two times it happened, I wasn't on the tab, and clicking the back button got me back to Flight Rising, but it just happened a third time while I was on the page, and clicking to go back just sent me to a similar scam, except it said it was from Walmart. Clicking back just kept alternating between the Verizon and Walmart pages, so that I had to open a new FR tab.
I'm using Chrome and Windows, and I keep getting redirected to a scam page. It appears to be from Verizon, claiming that I'm "one of the 100 people they selected" to be eligible to win things. (Sorry for not having a screenshot; I hope this description is sufficient.) The first two times it happened, I wasn't on the tab, and clicking the back button got me back to Flight Rising, but it just happened a third time while I was on the page, and clicking to go back just sent me to a similar scam, except it said it was from Walmart. Clicking back just kept alternating between the Verizon and Walmart pages, so that I had to open a new FR tab.
tumblr_ozp7liPSd31w8xkufo9_250.png
I'm aro/ace
So give me some space
And flirt with somebody else
*finger guns*
^^^^ I came here to report the same as above. I will randomly get redirected to a Verizon scam page
^^^^ I came here to report the same as above. I will randomly get redirected to a Verizon scam page
15584.png >>Shiver
>>They/She
>>Avatar Dragon
I've been redirected as well, three times in the last ten minutes, to one of those scam 'reward' ads. I use firefox on mac, and it's the same happy luckyparkclub website that others have mentioned. It's honestly getting very frustrating when I'm trying to do something and my window gets replaced with a scam site :'>
I've been redirected as well, three times in the last ten minutes, to one of those scam 'reward' ads. I use firefox on mac, and it's the same happy luckyparkclub website that others have mentioned. It's honestly getting very frustrating when I'm trying to do something and my window gets replaced with a scam site :'>
FObX7rS.png
i use chrome and im on a windows laptop. just like the people above me, ive had redirects to a scam website. i had several redirects just in the past few minutes. just wanted to let you guys know!
i use chrome and im on a windows laptop. just like the people above me, ive had redirects to a scam website. i had several redirects just in the past few minutes. just wanted to let you guys know!
tumblr_o2vpc7gNFH1tyuk3oo1_500.png
As with others, I am currently experiencing frequent page redirects today. I'm on Chrome with Windows 10. I don't actually ever see what ad is up before I'm redirected, though one of the pages I get directed to is purportedly related to Spectrum. The other is usually immediately blocked. Has occurred both while gathering and bonding familiars.

Edit: One of the bad pages I'm directed to has this URL - https://dbmtrk.xyz/visit.php
and it's being flagged for me as a malicious site.
As with others, I am currently experiencing frequent page redirects today. I'm on Chrome with Windows 10. I don't actually ever see what ad is up before I'm redirected, though one of the pages I get directed to is purportedly related to Spectrum. The other is usually immediately blocked. Has occurred both while gathering and bonding familiars.

Edit: One of the bad pages I'm directed to has this URL - https://dbmtrk.xyz/visit.php
and it's being flagged for me as a malicious site.
On4IJIp.pngPXjp8QF.pngprsdX1I.png
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 197 198