Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The signs as different genes
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/7566dbdd20f0eca3f852386aa98243d3/tumblr_pt0lkdzsHS1w93hf0_540.jpg[/img]
tumblr_pt0lkdzsHS1w93hf0_540.jpg
KdK3h1K.pnguJuXpVk.pngT2nbrk6.pngqYCod4C.pngWH26Bag.pngcedPG3i.pngtp1eAiM.png8KNFjaF.pngXRLXA9U.png7GFlGJN.png
HjHLEYt.png
@Alphazi
That too. I was just bringing up what I first thought of with the genes and trolls.
@Alphazi
That too. I was just bringing up what I first thought of with the genes and trolls.
nBoOPgD.png tumblr_inline_oslbliqNaT1rxa3gl_400.png
@BlueFox yeah! just wanted to add :D
@BlueFox yeah! just wanted to add :D
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
As an Aries/Taurus cusp, this means I get Ghost AND Firefly

I am more than okay with this >:3

(but ofc mostly Ghost)
As an Aries/Taurus cusp, this means I get Ghost AND Firefly

I am more than okay with this >:3

(but ofc mostly Ghost)
heck yeah!!! Ghost!
heck yeah!!! Ghost!
I was so excited to see Stained as Cancer bc that's one of my fav tert then I saw CLOWN as Capricorn, went "oh no" and scrolled back up, getting slapped in the face by Ghost Aries...... homestuck will never leave us huh....
I was so excited to see Stained as Cancer bc that's one of my fav tert then I saw CLOWN as Capricorn, went "oh no" and scrolled back up, getting slapped in the face by Ghost Aries...... homestuck will never leave us huh....
t.v. | she/her | fr+0 | pings very welcome!
[quote name="BlueFox" date="2019-10-01 19:05:23" ] Its homestuck. Aries: Ghost. Aradia was a ghost for a while and then became a guide to the ghosts in the dream bubbles. Taurus: Firefly. Tavros's Lusus was Tinkerbull. So its both a reference to his lusus and his general Peter Pan theme. Gemini: Bee. Fits Sollux's bee theme. Cancer: Stained. A reference to Karkat's aspect of blood. Like Blood Stained. Leo: Juguar. Nepeta's cat theme is being referenced here. Virgo: Eye Spots. Reference to Kanaya through her lusus. The mother grub is a moth. Libra: Scales. Terezi is being referenced here through her dragon theme. In a dragon game this gene invokes the idea of a more tradition dragon trait, the scales of a dragon. Scorpio: Smirch. Vriska's spider theme comes to mind here. Smirch can look like cobwebs with the right colors on a dragon. Sagittarius: Breakup. Equius is known for BREAKing things. By accident but he does break them so reference there. Capricorn: Clown. Gamzee is a clown. Everyone refers to him as a clown. Aquarius: Current. Eridan is a sea-dweller and current makes me think in this context of sea currents. Pisces: Filigree. Sort of looks like your dragon is wearing bling and can reference Feferi that way. She is a royal and tends to wear things like jewelry and this one makes me think about that. At least that's how I read it as a Homestuck reference. [/quote] @BlueFox That’s exactly the thought process behind this! Thank you for actually explaining it i was too tired to.
BlueFox wrote on 2019-10-01 19:05:23:
Its homestuck.
Aries: Ghost. Aradia was a ghost for a while and then became a guide to the ghosts in the dream bubbles.

Taurus: Firefly. Tavros's Lusus was Tinkerbull. So its both a reference to his lusus and his general Peter Pan theme.

Gemini: Bee. Fits Sollux's bee theme.

Cancer: Stained. A reference to Karkat's aspect of blood. Like Blood Stained.

Leo: Juguar. Nepeta's cat theme is being referenced here.

Virgo: Eye Spots. Reference to Kanaya through her lusus. The mother grub is a moth.

Libra: Scales. Terezi is being referenced here through her dragon theme. In a dragon game this gene invokes the idea of a more tradition dragon trait, the scales of a dragon.

Scorpio: Smirch. Vriska's spider theme comes to mind here. Smirch can look like cobwebs with the right colors on a dragon.

Sagittarius: Breakup. Equius is known for BREAKing things. By accident but he does break them so reference there.

Capricorn: Clown. Gamzee is a clown. Everyone refers to him as a clown.

Aquarius: Current. Eridan is a sea-dweller and current makes me think in this context of sea currents.

Pisces: Filigree. Sort of looks like your dragon is wearing bling and can reference Feferi that way. She is a royal and tends to wear things like jewelry and this one makes me think about that.

At least that's how I read it as a Homestuck reference.
@BlueFox
That’s exactly the thought process behind this! Thank you for actually explaining it i was too tired to.

Hi! I'm Jake or Rads
lwN7WD5.png FRT+9 | he/him

accents
art shop
xx Silhouette of a flying dragon
[quote name="LeCheval" date="2019-10-01 12:53:06" ] I'm an aquarius and I love ripple/current [/quote] Well, I'm an aquarius and I don't really like ripple / current. *Looks at lair Well, apparently I do.
LeCheval wrote on 2019-10-01 12:53:06:
I'm an aquarius and I love ripple/current
Well, I'm an aquarius and I don't really like ripple / current.
*Looks at lair
Well, apparently I do.
50316481p.pnghevlCbd.gif
FR +9 G1 collector Wishlist AvatarMost dragons in HibDen
As an Aquarius, I am offended.
As an Aquarius, I am offended.
PJb908Z.png
I'm flattered that you gave us Filigree but I feel like that I, as a Pieces, don't deserve it.
I'm flattered that you gave us Filigree but I feel like that I, as a Pieces, don't deserve it.
u5avu4X.png fWfedcf.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7