Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The signs as different genes
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
>:[
>:[
tumblr_ouzwu17UiL1soddjgo1_100.giftumblr_ov1iodLFh81soddjgo1_100.giftumblr_p4pz9qCI0N1soddjgo1_100.gif LC9O2h1.png
see current is clever because it could be water currents or air currents, and aquarius is an air sign but our symbol is the water bearer :D
see current is clever because it could be water currents or air currents, and aquarius is an air sign but our symbol is the water bearer :D
FR_Sig_LightningElektra.pngFR_Sig_BlastersBassdrive.pngStormheart.gifFR_Sig_SpaceFractal.pngFR_Sig_G1sSkyfall.png
I'm a Taurus and I love Firefly. Nice!
I'm a Taurus and I love Firefly. Nice!
x.x
zPhqDAB.png x

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
x

Ashki
earth dom lead

sales | mercs
goals | mochi
x

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
x
hjhGLON.png
Great to see I'm the gene that people use to get rid of trash terts.
Who can take tomorrow, dip it in a dream, separate the sorrow and collect up all the cream?

The candyman can 'cause he mixes it with love and makes the world taste good.

[quote name="SwankiestGarbage" date="2019-10-01 14:47:50" ] Great to see I'm the gene that people use to get rid of trash terts. [/quote] Never thought of it that way. We're expendable, common, and dirt cheap [emoji=coatl confused size=1]
SwankiestGarbage wrote on 2019-10-01 14:47:50:
Never thought of it that way. We're expendable, common, and dirt cheap
ok homestuck
ok homestuck
33351.png
seylon
he/she
please ping if you need my attention!
=(
=(
parda i’m going to fight you
parda i’m going to fight you
A blue lantern with yellow glass swings left to right as rainbow dust swirls around it. Clicking this will bring you to the creator's profile. ___ « Ash (21)
« Clan Lore
« F2U Pixels
« Art Shop
« FAQ/Wishlist
_____
pmCmV6u.pngWjoRtbD.pngDWI9puz.pnge2wlrBb.pnggtSdXdC.pngQoMzhWb.png5rXrC4x.pngnxZGTXG.png8UYUyIT.png
Hey why i am I a Gaoler Gene please explain
Hey why i am I a Gaoler Gene please explain
8HtYjYR.jpg art-shop-icon_orig.jpg EE6A8YJ.jpg
Nobody likes me and I’m cheap, common, and just an knockoff of Cancer? I see how it is...
Nobody likes me and I’m cheap, common, and just an knockoff of Cancer? I see how it is...
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
1 2 3 4 5 6 7