Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Bad things about your Flight (lorewise)
1 2 3 4 5 6
Tidelord being gone. On one hand it gives the clan a lot more independence, but it also leaves them more open to raids from other flights.
Tidelord being gone. On one hand it gives the clan a lot more independence, but it also leaves them more open to raids from other flights.
giphy.gif
[quote name="Phenri" date="2019-09-23 02:01:27" ] Everyone thinks we're evil :c [/quote] basically i'm tired of seeing lil 'all the flights' things and 10 flights are portrayed pretty well and accurately, if not exaggerated in some respects, and then there's us screaming bloody murder and takeover of sornieth like no we just live in this little bit of diseased land and eat soup and chill it was nature who messed it all up in the lorebook
Phenri wrote on 2019-09-23 02:01:27:
Everyone thinks we're evil :c
basically

i'm tired of seeing lil 'all the flights' things and 10 flights are portrayed pretty well and accurately, if not exaggerated in some respects, and then there's us screaming bloody murder and takeover of sornieth
no
we just live in this little bit of diseased land and eat soup and chill
it was nature who messed it all up in the lorebook
Lightning flight is like hyper-dragon-capitalism. And the Shifting Expanse is like, really boring.
Lightning flight is like hyper-dragon-capitalism. And the Shifting Expanse is like, really boring.
Mg9qSuP.gif
You're going to freeze, oh and a giant prison full of things that you’ll never wish to know about. Also the blank and uncaring emotions you’ll get here, that’s welcoming.
You're going to freeze, oh and a giant prison full of things that you’ll never wish to know about. Also the blank and uncaring emotions you’ll get here, that’s welcoming.
"They asked me if I had a degree in theoretical physics. I said I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard"
There's zombies and other terrifying creatures under the earth but We Don't Talk About That
There's zombies and other terrifying creatures under the earth but We Don't Talk About That
Nq0eoGi.png
Glittermama only loves you if you're perfect. Why do you think Pearlcatchers are snotty little brats? They're Mama's Golden Children, while Imperials are the Scapegoats. (I mean, they ALSO turn into undead abominations, but that's 100% Mama's fault. They can't help but be what She made them to be)

Abusive family dynamics wheeeee
Glittermama only loves you if you're perfect. Why do you think Pearlcatchers are snotty little brats? They're Mama's Golden Children, while Imperials are the Scapegoats. (I mean, they ALSO turn into undead abominations, but that's 100% Mama's fault. They can't help but be what She made them to be)

Abusive family dynamics wheeeee
38082415sig.png
Kavryn [ Kav-r-y-n ] | » Level 25 Lair Challenge « | » G1 Sales «
Emperors. Just, Emperors.

Also, my old flight's deity started the apocolypse.
Emperors. Just, Emperors.

Also, my old flight's deity started the apocolypse.
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
Earth is brown and dull and nothing interesting ever happens.
Earth is brown and dull and nothing interesting ever happens.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
two words: distant apathy
two words: distant apathy
I have a subspecies. click here to view it.This is a tutorial that you might find useful. interaction thread, please post.show me your /drs posts here! this is a wiki that desperately needs people.bYt72YT.pngv2PJF9u.png
I think Gladekeeper is canonically kind of xenophobic toward other flights and breeds. I'll bet a number of Nature dragons/clans are the same way.
I think Gladekeeper is canonically kind of xenophobic toward other flights and breeds. I'll bet a number of Nature dragons/clans are the same way.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
1 2 3 4 5 6